Thanks! After some messing with PowerAuras I managed to get a nice indicator for double rime procs.
    Kerathane Main DK

Anyone know how to remove the right side panel on the new v3 of elv ui? it's kinda bugging me since i used to have skada/omen there.

Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-04 at 07:21 PM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone. Im looking for a addon that will show my internal cooldowns of trinkets, weapon etc on my actionbuttons. So If I drag my trinket out on the actionbuttons and it proccs I would like to see the CD before it can procc again so its easier to time my other CDs with it. Im using Blizzard Default ActionBars

/Sunstreaker

Hey, I use tukui but want to add an extra bar fairly central in my screen so I can see the cooldowns of the abilities. So I thought bartender would work but it removes all of the default bars. Is it possible to prevent bartender from removing the default bars and only use it to add bars? If not is there an addon which will will let me do that?

Looking for very specific addon, basically what I need is:
    - on click it starts ready check
    - waits until everyone is ready
    - if everyone is ready it starts countdown pull from designated value to 0 using raid warnings if not nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Hey guys.. i was looking at a video on youtube, and after seeing it, i was hoping you could help me figure out wich addon he is using for his Unitframes - Castbar..
    the thing i really want is his castbar
    here's the video.. go to youtube and type in /watch?v=1bESZdccU20
    been searching around and i cant seem to find it

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boksebold View Post
    Hey guys.. i was looking at a video on youtube, and after seeing it, i was hoping you could help me figure out wich addon he is using for his Unitframes - Castbar..
    the thing i really want is his castbar
    here's the video.. go to youtube and type in /watch?v=1bESZdccU20
    been searching around and i cant seem to find it
    I'm putting money on either Quartz or Gnosis - he's got a shaded background panel (to match the rest of his UI), and he's using a curved castbar texture (StUF Unit Frames includes a curved bar texture that would work, and I'm betting that he's using StUF for his UF's).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    I'm putting money on either Quartz or Gnosis - he's got a shaded background panel (to match the rest of his UI), and he's using a curved castbar texture (StUF Unit Frames includes a curved bar texture that would work, and I'm betting that he's using StUF for his UF's).
    cheers, ill try looking into those and see if i can figure out how to make it =)

Looking for an addon that lets me track berserker rage, berserk and such on my target

weakauras / powerauras

Looking for an addon that, while in a raid or party, announces if my Engineering belt malfunctions in /y. Anything like that out there, or could someone give me a 101 on how to code it myself? Shouldn't be that hard I reckon, I just have next to zero knowledge of coding. :<
    <Reaction> of Ragnaros-EU is recruiting!
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence,
    and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

Deleted
    hey guys, im just looking for a simple addon that makes my character portrait square instead of round, don't want to have to use a "heavy" one like shadowed unit frames or something similar. thank you

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

I'm currently looking for a raid attendance addon (to replace EPGP Attendance). I want it to list all members in a list with the person with the highest attendance % at the top (and then the others following in a descending fashion). It is fairly important that the addon does list people with their attendance % (say if Player A has joined 9 of 10 raids in Dragon Soul, it should show up as 90%).

Does such addon exist? Thanks for your assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Razukyr View Post
    hey guys, im just looking for a simple addon that makes my character portrait square instead of round, don't want to have to use a "heavy" one like shadowed unit frames or something similar. thank you
    You can try Adapt which can has the option to make them square, and also animates them in 3D.

See: http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw12908.jpg

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I'm having a problem with my chatter where my the space in between the lines of text are too small. I know I have to edit the .lua in some form, but I don't know what to add.

warning: bad english
    how to zoom out camera more than interface allows? before 4.3 i used warcraft machinima tools and it was great (look at screenshot) and now w\o this i frustrating.
    http://s005.radikal.ru/i209/1112/ef/0972ac3dc09a.jpg
    so, i broke google and find out than all common addons (cameraplus, improved camera) use 2 commands - cameramaxdistance and cameramaxfactor - that already implemented in default interface since 4.0
    cant_see_shIt_captain.jpg
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-12-07 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Thumbnail next time

Hi there. I'm looking for a mod to restock glyphs based off of X selling price, like say I want to queue all glyphs to be made that are currently selling over X amount of gold, that would help me SO much. Thanks.

Could anyone tell me the addon that ElvUI uses for buff timers? I used to use ElvUI and liked MOST of it, but since 4.3 found it has changed and moved away from it, the way the buff timers looked I would like to replicate if I can so any help would be nice. Thank you for any help you can give!

P.S. If you know of anything special I have to do to make it look like that could you also mention that? Like for instance you will need X addon to do it, and you will need to filter out a lot of spells so u dont get every buff, or something like that. Again, thanks for the help!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I believe ElvUI used it's own code for buff timers, but I'm not completely certain. If it didn't, it used Filger.

It doesnt have to be ElvUI's specific addon(especially if they use their own coding) I just want something very similar to it. For instance on the front page of MMO there is 4 screen shots of the US first heroic DS kills. The screenshot for Morchok has buff timers very similar to ElvUI. Doesnt have to be exact, just something similar to that. I will try out Filger and see if that works.