Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Season 11 Begins, LFR Fall of Deathwing, LFR Exploit Bans, The Daily Blink

Diablo 3 - Meteor Runestone Effects

Update: Blizzard posted an official statement on the LFR exploit bans.

PvP Season 11 Begins
    This season brings new gear and Alizabal, the new Baradin Hold boss. Keep in mind that all ratings will be reset and higher item level honor gear will be added. Any honor that you have over the 4,000 cap will be converted to gold.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Alizabal, Mistress of Hate
    The Kirin Tor imprisoned Alizabal in their formidable Violet Hold not long after corrupt magi summoned the shivarra into Azeroth. Despite arcane wards restricting her powers, the demon's malicious influence alone caused her guards to murder one another in sudden fits of rage. Her transfer to Baradin Hold prior to the Cataclysm has only aggravated the ruined prison's increasingly dire conditions.

Skewer
    Alizabal skewers and stuns her current target for 8 sec. Skewer also inflicts 10000 Physical damage every 2 sec. and increases the target's damage taken by 150%.

Seething Hate
    Alizabal incites Seething Hate in a random player, inflicting 600000 total Fire damage to all players within 6 yards of the target. The damage is split amongst all of the nearby players.

Blade Dance
    Alizabal enters a Blade Dance and inflicts 12500 Physical damage every sec. to every player within 13 yards. The Blade Dance also deflects all incoming attacks.

Weapons

Class Set Class Set
    Death Knight Cataclysmic Gladiator's Desecration Rogue Cataclysmic Gladiator's Vestments
    Druid Cataclysmic Gladiator's Refuge Shaman Cataclysmic Gladiator's Earthshaker
    Druid Cataclysmic Gladiator's Sanctuary Shaman Cataclysmic Gladiator's Thunderfist
    Druid Cataclysmic Gladiator's Wildhide Shaman Cataclysmic Gladiator's Wartide
    Hunter Cataclysmic Gladiator's Pursuit Warlock Cataclysmic Gladiator's Felshroud
    Mage Cataclysmic Gladiator's Regalia Warrior Cataclysmic Gladiator's Battlegear
    Paladin Cataclysmic Gladiator's Redemption Priest Cataclysmic Gladiator's Investiture
    Paladin Cataclysmic Gladiator's Vindication Priest Cataclysmic Gladiator's Raiment

LFR: Fall of Deathwing
    LFR difficulty of the Fall of Deathwing opens on Tuesday, as Blizzard wanted everyone to experience it on Normal difficulty first.

LFR Exploit Bans
    Players that exploited LFR to get loot multiple times supposedly are receiving 3-8 day bans tonight.

Blizzard Art Gallery Update
    The World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Art gallery has been updated with seven pieces representing the Warcraft universe.

The Daily Blink - The New Abilities: Alter Time
    The Daily Blink seems to have uncovered the engineering version of the new Mists of Pandaria mage spell, Alter Time.

Last edited by chaud; 2011-12-06 at 06:24 PM.

Alright! Deathwing in LFR! Fail time!

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

Daily Blink is hilarious

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit...3-8 day bans for LFR abuse? Guess world firsts will take a bit longer this tier.

ban serves them right i wish they had more bans

Oh wow those bans will hurt those guilds. I can't help but feel for them, really.

That's ridiculous. Take away the loot and worry about fixing your shit next time before releasing it Blizzard. "Hey guys lets ban 100s or possibly 1000s of players while we're already losing subscriptions like crazy!" "LOL lets do it!" And no I wasn't banned, I just think it's stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad Blizzard decided to do something about the exploits.Sad that the new BH boss sounds like another simple pushover. Tank swap for debuff, stack for a debuff, don't stand in melee for a whirlwind.

I'm not exactly a dedicated raider so I'm excited for Deathwing LFR! Plus I haven't seen the ending cutscene yet coz i wanna earn it, and now the wait is over!

I wonder if the daily blink is hilarious?

Bans aren't official yet. I want to see an official announcement first

The LFR tool is dumb and misleading. They advertised it as being a raid you can do multiple times in a week with no lockout. I don't ever remember reading that if you participate in a boss, you are locked regardless of whether or not you roll. It's also pretty ridiculous that if you roll on the Chaos orb at the end, you get locked. All around, there is absolutely no benefit to doing raid finder more than once a week.

Average daily blink tbh

I've seen a shaman on my server with the Cataclysmic Legging already enchanted / gemmed.. anyone have any idea how?

looool 8 days ban ...that must hurts a lot and gl with world 1st etc u deserve it !!!

They deserve it, and it is sad they felt the need to cheat in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    lame daily blink.. doesn't even make sense...And maybe now all the qq posts about losing faith in blizz coz they didnt ban people will end now...

wtb weapon models for s11 ;( cant find them.

While it kind of annoys me that Blizz punishes people for doing what they'd catch if they were doing their jobs and not rushing glitchy patches, I understand and I'm glad that these guilds aren't an exception to the rules. The will definitely hurt them, and maybe teach them a lesson. They were fools for openly acknowledging what they did, as well.

awesome, people that exploited got banned, its over,... can we just drop it now than since its over and done with? no need to continue on bout something that didnt even affect 99% of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Dehlol View Post
    wtb weapon models for s11 ;( cant find them.
    I'm not sure we posted them, but you can see them in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Weapon-Models