10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    PMR:

Amazing! Love this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Soo.. listening to Apocalyptica - Death Zone over and over gives ideas. They're not exactly happy ideas, but they're artistic. =P

Clicky!

I keep looking at this and thinking something is wrong though. I know the orc hands are yucky, and I've pretty much accepted they're not getting much better.. but other than that, anyone have any suggestions?

Also, Elyann, I love that priest sig. Saw it over in the priest forums and was like .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockjawesome View Post
    Hi there, i feel guilty asking.. as i never like being nuable to return a favour. But you lot do some awe inspiring work, i wish to request a sig and a wallpaper for my laptop!
    Just to add, my characters name is Lockjaw, a forsaken male. The name has been very important to this character since creation back in '07. See, he has a dislocated jaw, and thats all there is to it.

<SNIP>
    Finished. I couldn't fit in most of the stuff that was requested since there was quite a few of them.. I tried putting a bit of Brill in there and the moon. I did various versions but none of them really seemed to work when all the elements were there.

EDIT: Was bored and made myself yet another signature. I really like the Ultraxion fight since I get to transform into Alexstrasza! So this was based on that.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-12-06 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Also, Elyann, I love that priest sig. Saw it over in the priest forums and was like .
    Thanks. Abvolutely love that wallpaper too. Your wallpapers are just so creative + love that hair, again.

Visible text: Char's name, Queggy .. and realm name, Ghostlands
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imageshack.us/f/705/wowscrnshot120611185954.jpg/
    Gear set: Shaman raid tier 13 if possible? If not, shaman tier 12
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: Not much of a pose, just a close up to-tha-face picture
    General colour scheme: An awesome fiery theme!
    Any extras: A small shaman icon somewhere, not too visible, but still able to see it :P

I really hope someone would pick this one up! Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

I apologize if this isn't exactly what you're wanting, with so little space to work with it's often nice to feature a pose and that doesn't leave much room for extras in the background (ie. mounts). I'm also still not feeling well after my 3-day migraine but I wanted to get this signature knocked out while the WoW servers were down.

PMR banner:

Guildy sig -

PMRs:
    Funny I just did yellow shaman but anyways :P

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...02/Heatus1.jpg
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2011-12-06 at 08:54 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I Hope this Thread is still online, because i love your work =)

Here is my request

Signature:
    Visible text: "Feral Druid for Life" in the middle not that big. In the background of that but still visible "WoW"

Style: I should be 50% 50%. Horde and Alliance. On the left side an Horde Feral Cat and on the other side the Alliance cat. Not the complete Cat but head ana bit of the chest. In the Background of the Horde some sand/dessert style of The Barrens with some Horde/Orc Towers. The Alliance typical Darnasus Moonwell Style =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if this is still going but i'll request and find out!

Visible text: I would just like the name of my rogue (Dakda) In yellow like the rogue class color would be cool.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Dakda/simple
    Gear set: The same armor I have trasnmogged atm(my armory shows)
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: I was thinking standing turned VERY slightly to the left, either in combat ready stance, or stealth standing stance, from the shoulders up.
    General colour scheme: Heirloom sceme is red and black, so i was thinking maybe black background with shadowy red around him.. kinda like red smoke i guess?Or Red background shadowy black around the rogue? I'll leave it up to the professionals as to what looks cooler :P

I appreciate it.

Looking for a Sig for MMO champ btw.
    Last edited by Wargon; 2011-12-11 at 10:55 AM.
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Icen View Post
    I Hope this Thread is still online, because i love your work =)

Here is my request

Signature:
    Visible text: "Feral Druid for Life" in the middle not that big. In the background of that but still visible "WoW"

Style: I should be 50% 50%. Horde and Alliance. On the left side an Horde Feral Cat and on the other side the Alliance cat. Not the complete Cat but head ana bit of the chest. In the Background of the Horde some sand/dessert style of The Barrens with some Horde/Orc Towers. The Alliance typical Darnasus Moonwell Style =)
    Please provide screenshots. It might help clarify what you are looking for.
    Saying Alliance or Horde cat isn't really helpful... is it a Night Elf or a Worgen/ Troll or a Tauren? What is the fur color?
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Ariyana! Thank you soooo much! That is perfect!

Thank you, Riv <3

I needed to make a new sig for quite a while now. This is for my guilds forum and I'll make it smaller for MMO. Just wanted to show off, I quite like how it turned out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

I apologize if this isn't exactly what you're wanting, with so little space to work with it's often nice to feature a pose and that doesn't leave much room for extras in the background (ie. mounts). I'm also still not feeling well after my 3-day migraine but I wanted to get this signature knocked out while the WoW servers were down.
    Many thanks for a quick response to my pm, and many thanks for the sig - well chuffed

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR banner:

Guildy sig -

PMRs:
    Funny I just did yellow shaman but anyways :P

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...02/Heatus1.jpg
    Looks amazing thanks so much!!!! <3

10+ Year Old Account

Banner request!!

I would like to request a banner for my our guild website.

Size:
    1100px x 250px

Visible text:
    Sharpened Claws, EU Aggramar

Logo:
    we use the paw crest that is on our tabard

General colour scheme:
    Would like a Mists of Pandaria feel to it.
    The colour that are part of our guild is orange/yellow claw colors. FFFF80 = Yellow & FFBF00 = Orange
    Any other colours that goes with the orange/yellow colours that the artist think go well together.

Any extras:
    Would like the guilds name on the banner and realm as mentioned above.
    You can view our website to get an idea sharpenedclaws.com I would also like to move away from the dark look maybe something more easy on the eye that makes you feel comfortable when you visit the Site. Then I will adapt the site to suit the banner.

Only things that are a must is the orange/yellow colors. FFFF80 = Yellow & FFBF00 = Orange and paw that we use on our tabard that you will see when you visit the site to get an idea.

Thanks for your time.
    Ambrosine
    Bumping my request that I made in post #33989 on 1/12/2011

The artist come with his/her own idea as long as the colours mention and the paw icon is used.

Thanks in advance

(Trying this again. I was told I needed the correct template but alot of this doesn't apply to me. I'll try leave it detailed as possible)

Signature:

I would like to use this picture base. You can resize it if you need to.

Visible text: yellow letter put "The Comedian" across it either over it's body or head.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: No screen shot but I can get other pictures if you need it.

Helm visible: N/A(Does not apply)

Your pose: ( The one he's showing in the picture
    )
    General colour scheme: (Yellow)
    Any extras: (Pretty cut and dry simple. A picture of the guy posted above resized to fit fourm rules etc. If needed I can get other picture and "The Comedian" written across it in yellow coloring with match with avtar. I don't know how much more detailed I can get. I can get additional pictures of the guy or just google comedian watchmen and select. Thank you in advance. )

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Please provide screenshots. It might help clarify what you are looking for.
    Saying Alliance or Horde cat isn't really helpful... is it a Night Elf or a Worgen/ Troll or a Tauren? What is the fur color?

Iam sorry, ill try it again ^^

(you are right there are two more druid races ^^)

Iam looking for the Horde Tauren Cat form and the Alliance Night Elf cat form.
    Like these two.

http://i44.tinypic.com/69gi7b.jpg

The two names (Nya and Qpa) should be in the class color of the Druids (orange)

Yeah and the background of the Horde side shoud be The Barrens

The Alliance Side -->

The sentence "Feral Druid for Life" in a normal white/grey.

Hope this makes it clear ^^

kind regards

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    (Trying this again. I was told I needed the correct template but alot of this doesn't apply to me. I'll try leave it detailed as possible)

Signature: [Big image}
    I would like to use this picture base. You can resize it if you need to.

Visible text: yellow letter put "The Comedian" across it either over it's body or head.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: No screen shot but I can get other pictures if you need it.

Helm visible: N/A(Does not apply)

Your pose: ( The one he's showing in the picture
    )
    General colour scheme: (Yellow)
    Any extras: (Pretty cut and dry simple. A picture of the guy posted above resized to fit fourm rules etc. If needed I can get other picture and "The Comedian" written across it in yellow coloring with match with avtar. I don't know how much more detailed I can get. I can get additional pictures of the guy or just google comedian watchmen and select. Thank you in advance. )
    Been a while since I picked up a request.

This is what I came up with

/Mips

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR for Deadz
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Missdirect View Post
    Hi, beautiful work all. I would like to request a banner for my guild's site. We recently name and tabard changed so our site doesn't really fit anymore.

Banner

Size: General banner size, around 1000x300.
    Visible Text: Incompetent of Dragonblight US. "Because the first step to recovery is acceptance."
    Logo: Our current tabard is white on white (border looks grey) with gold angel wings. Link to guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dr...t/Incompetent/
    General color scheme: The colors atm are white and gold, but I'm not opposed to any other colors you might find goes well with that combo. One of the sigs above had brownish and gold smoke as a background and it was gorgeous.
    Any Extras: We were initially looking for a pin-up esque looking blood elf with angel wings. Think Jessica Rabbit but with elf ears and wings. Since the guild name IS Incompetent, perhaps she could be dropping her staff or wand or something lol. I'm sure I'll like anything you guys come up with though, there's been a lot of amazing work in this thread so far. Thanks all for the help.
    Sorry just giving my post a quick bump. Not trying to rush anyone, just don't want it to get lost. Thanks all.