Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Like me?

Although I'm not nearly as obsessive as a lot of people I know about it. Actually, I've found that people who have just started following the game (like less than 6 months) are the ones mostly complaining. Us old farts are pretty accepting of the wait, I mean whats 6 more months anyway in the grand scheme of things.
    True dat.

True dat.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was curious how well this monitor http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...dex-_-89253280 would perform for gaming. i plan on going fully 3D for GW2 and i saw this on sale for $700 (with promo code). i could not find the response time anywhere i looked, so i do not know how well it will perform as a gaming monitor.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    i was curious how well this monitor http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...dex-_-89253280 would perform for gaming. i plan on going fully 3D for GW2 and i saw this on sale for $700 (with promo code). i could not find the response time anywhere i looked, so i do not know how well it will perform as a gaming monitor.
    It's a TV not a monitor. 1080p at 42" have to ask why.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's been in production for about as much time as most mmos. They just announced the game way early so it seems like it has been forever in production.
    They announced GW2 early because they wanted to let players know that they why they wouldn't be focusing on GW1 as much in terms of updates/patches/etc. A sort of apology and treat in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They announced GW2 early because they wanted to let players know that they why they wouldn't be focusing on GW1 as much in terms of updates/patches/etc. A sort of apology and treat in one go.
    Oh I know why they did it, I just explained for the posters above why the wait seems so long when it really isn't for an mmo.

Could closed beta already be happening?

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...7.html?t=24367

I'm willing to latch on to any crazy wink wink conspiracy theories

Dont think so , there is always some 1 leaking info on Closed betas even if A.net decided not to say .. 25 more days !!

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Why would people want to use their own soundtrack for a game with such an amazing musical score?
    All my favorite Everquest 1 music is getting added in, that's for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93g64jFeEJw

Ignoring Guild Wars music equals blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    All my favorite Everquest 1 music is getting added in, that's for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93g64jFeEJw
    Wow..... wow...... wow.... I just had so many EQ flashbacks. I miss that game when it was hard mode (pre Luclin).

Like me?

Although I'm not nearly as obsessive as a lot of people I know about it. Actually, I've found that people who have just started following the game (like less than 6 months) are the ones mostly complaining. Us old farts are pretty accepting of the wait, I mean whats 6 more months anyway in the grand scheme of things.
    Yeah I remember this being announced not long before Wrath, and I said I would probably skip WoTLK for GW2 :P.

I thought Anet was just sitting around smoking weed for the last four years, but apparently they've actually been doing something

I don't know if I can wait any longer. I'm itching to drop World of Warcraft like a sack of diseases animals but there doesn't seem to be any concrete date on when the game hopes to be released or a beta of any kind. Of course, I'd be a little more patient if Blizzard suddenly managed to finish Mists of Pandaria within the next month or so mostly because the changes it brings for my class are something we've desperately needed for a while. Hm... I don't suppose there's been any decent Necromancer/Elementalist/Engineer videos since the last time I checked, has there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    I don't know if I can wait any longer. I'm itching to drop World of Warcraft like a sack of diseases animals but there doesn't seem to be any concrete date on when the game hopes to be released or a beta of any kind. Of course, I'd be a little more patient if Blizzard suddenly managed to finish Mists of Pandaria within the next month or so mostly because the changes it brings for my class are something we've desperately needed for a while. Hm... I don't suppose there's been any decent Necromancer/Elementalist/Engineer videos since the last time I checked, has there?
    Nope, no Cons during the holiday season.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Ignoring Guild Wars music equals blasphemy!
    Burn them!!...No wait, that'd be mean .

---------- Post added 2011-12-06 at 09:51 PM ----------

I'm not good at waiting...I just can't handle it...Anet must KNOW this since they torture me so! Guild Wars 2, my precious...if I do not survive the wait, please remember I did my best...for four, long years.ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Nope, no Cons during the holiday season.
    Bah. I should've figured as much. I'm going to go sulk in a corner, come get me when something new is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'm not good at waiting...I just can't handle it...Anet must KNOW this since they torture me so! Guild Wars 2, my precious...if I do not survive the wait, please remember I did my best...for four, long years.ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    haha, you guys are forgetting one thing....this waiting game we are playing is ANet's first Dynamic Event! it get's harder the more time passes and the more people get interested in the game. LMAO!
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

haha, you guys are forgetting one thing....this waiting game we are playing is ANet's first Dynamic Event! it get's harder the more time passes and the more people get interested in the game. LMAO!
    That made me laugh ^^. But...this is one dynamic event I wouldn't mind if they cut short, or nerfed...by releasing their game...right tomorrow...*stares in a threatening manner at the nearest Anet icon*(ಠ.ಠ)

I have to admit, that was actually somewhat funny... and also a disturbing possibility.

Ok so I finally got my 50HOM + GWAMM title http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAnSEIAAAAAAA Started my first ever account on june 15th and finnished on dec 2nd playing for a total of 800 hours. So like 5hours a day of GW for over 5 months, even though alot of the time is just fooling around and standing around selling stuff :P So if anyone wants to try and go for 50 HOM + GWAMM they should probably do most of it in a holiday where youll have lots of time on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by whill4 View Post
    Yeah I remember this being announced not long before Wrath, and I said I would probably skip WoTLK for GW2 :P.

I thought Anet was just sitting around smoking weed for the last four years, but apparently they've actually been doing something
    Ive been following the game since march(around PAX when they first started releasing LOTS of info about the game) Even though I saw some trailers and some alfa stuff back in 08. And the thing is that once Anet starts giving out lots of info its a sign that they feel the game is close to a potential release, so lots of ppl get drawn in and ppls hypes is starting to build up. I dont really mind waiting a couple more months but now that they are giving out lots of info and are readdy to start a closed BETA I do expect the game to be out before december 2012. My guess is late summer 2012

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaint View Post
    Ok so I finally got my 50HOM + GWAMM title http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAnSEIAAAAAAA Started my first ever account on june 15th and finnished on dec 2nd playing for a total of 800 hours. So like 5hours a day of GW for over 5 months, even though alot of the time is just fooling around and standing around selling stuff :P So if anyone wants to try and go for 50 HOM + GWAMM they should probably do most of it in a holiday where youll have lots of time on your hands.
    You crazy

Grats on 50