Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, I hope you guys show what the actual changes are in a few hours, I'm so anxious to see, (can't access blizz site from work)!!

Quote Originally Posted by micho View Post
    no shaman changes showed yet hope the testing period is close
    One thing- they added Shamanistic Rage back in, it was accidentally left off, or they reconsidered it.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Can't find a single shaman change for any of the 3 specs or talents

-_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    No it's not.

BAM. See how I used my unsubstantiated statement to argue your unsubstantiated statement
    The Cataclysm Beta didn't start until June 30th from what I remember, so you're right. I doubt they'll start beta soon.

Disc doesn't get Prayer of Healing, how will disc AOE heal? Also, Shadow has Mysticism(5%Intelligence) that used to be for disc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiro View Post
    how many times will it change ?
    They'll change it 5 more times.

Just skimmed through hunter and didn't notice any direct changes. I'll look into it more closely tomorrow morning. Maybe some neat change has been done. Same skills though it seems.

Deleted
    Heh, on that Blood Legion screenie I'm counting 7 Dragonwraths. >.

Who cares about all the other classes?? I want my Monk talent tree already ARGH!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomerror View Post
    Disc doesn't get Prayer of Healing, how will disc AOE heal? Also, Shadow has Mysticism(5%Intelligence) that used to be for disc.
    Mysticism was all priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomerror View Post
    Mysticism is the "you wear only cloth" bonus that all priests get at level 50. Unlike certain other classes, you don't really have a choice in getting this bonus. All specs get it.

Disc will AoE heal thorugh Holy Nova.
    To get there, I expect Holy Nova to be radically reworked.
    - First of all, they need it to heal for more than 2 digits worth of damage per cast.
    - Second, The name is wrong.
    - Third, as this is the only AoE heal for a disc priest, it will either need a range increase, OR be targettable somehow.

Of course, the latter option would put it right up the alley of the new paladin AoE heal, and reinstate all the Circle of Healing with no cooldown issues. So I'm not really sure what will happen, but it will probably work itself out somehow. I expect they will keep the spammable part though. It's not really Holy Nova unless it is spammable like crazy

No doubt, disc will be stronger at Single target healing than AoE healing. But you can't take the ability to AoE heal completely away from a disc priest. Unlike today, Holy Nova will have to be worth casting in MoP. We'll jsut have to wait and see how.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Binding Heal and Heal removed from Disc. /sadface

Don't they mean mind-boggling?

Warlocks -- Destruction Destructive Influence looks new if I remember correctly... It makes your imp's fireballs reduce the cast time of your soul fire by .1 sec and stacks 40 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivirus View Post
    They also lose divine hymn which is a big oh shit button. That and PoH loss will be huge if they don't do something to compensate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiro View Post
    how many times will it change ?
    until it is perfect?
    just kidding.
    there is no such thing as perfect in WoW, the closest perfect we can get is Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow priest invisibility? With a twist! YES. Fully support, 30 second cooldown!

Hey I'm on my phone and can't scroll in the new warrior skills. Someone want to copy paste the wording of the war banners? I'm still trying to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivirus View Post

Mind-bottling. Its a play on mind boggling, hence the rest of the sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Mind-bottling. Its a play on mind boggling, hence the rest of the sentence.
    I get that, but I've never heard of thoughts being so chaotic as to be caught in a bottle. Emotions being bottled-up, sure. But if things are as "what is this, I don't even" as they suggest I'd've imagined more like a thought explosion or just a blank slate of a mind. Whatever, semantics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Shadow priest invisibility? With a twist! YES. Fully support, 30 second cooldown!
    All three specs are getting that "Spectral Guise" skill. I'm curios how it will work - something like vanish but without cloack of shadows? -)