Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

So it's like that

Quote from Zarhym on "I will never go back to normal raiding again." topic.

Random dude said:

"Personally, I think LFR is way too dumbed down. It turns fighting Deathwing into a complete and utter joke.

I think it is ridiculous that many people downed Deathwing in LFR before GUILDS managed to do it in normal. No, this was not the case for my guild personally, but there were many guilds on my server that had not downed Deathwing in normal during the first week.

They shouldn't have released the final content in LFR for at least a couple more weeks. It completely takes all the excitement of downing someone who's supposed to be so powerful. To have derp pugs downing Deathwing like he's cake just completely defies Deathwing being such a hardcore dragon. Grats Blizz, you made end-game content playable for retards and in the process ripped the soul out of the game.

I know all you who don't have decent guilds and don't take this game seriously will disagree, but really think about it. Just imagine in your real life you work hard to achieve something all for others to simply get it handed to them. So what if we get better gear in normal and heroic? It doesn't matter considering you clearly don't need that gear to down Deathwing anyway. The only thing us hardcore raiders have now is the sense of achievement of downing the harder content. However, the RP of the game has been ripped to shreds IMO."
    And Zarhym replied:

"This is absolutely the attitude and language that, in this community, needs to go sit in the corner for a while. If you can't stand the thought of there being multiple difficulty tiers of content -- into which we pour a lot of our development efforts -- to make raiding feasible for more than 2% of players, hit Heroic mode, turn on vent, and repeatedly remind your friends how good you are. I have no doubt they care. "

Dunno how you guys but this for some reason sickens me. I know he was replying to a tad "too elitist" person who although made a good point but the way he replied is totally unprofessional. If a someone from a company I give my money to replied to me in that manner I would just smack him in the face with no regret. Blue posters are getting more and more rude, to a point it's not even funny or considered as a joke.

Deleted
    I like seeing blues post like this, it's much less robotic. Less professional perhaps, but more personal.

Deleted
    Why Zarhym is correct

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like his response to that ''Lol elitist'' apparently.

It's no discovery that Zarhym is a dick. I wouldn't even read his statements.

Deleted
    If players didn't act like spoiled children perhaps they wouldn't be treat as such

Zarhym is probably mad cause his source of income is rapidly dissipating

Infracted. Let's keep on topic.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2011-12-08 at 12:30 PM.
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    Zarhym is probably mad cause his source of income is rapidly dissipating
    Pretty sure he probably makes more money then you o.0

Again - stay on topic
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2011-12-09 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Fair enough response. They see that rubbish day in day out, they try to respond politely every time; eventually I'd just get bored of being polite and answer as sarcastically as Zarhym did.

Deleted
    We're entering an age where companies are spamming Facebook, artists directly talk with their fans via Twitter... everything is becoming more open, people are taken off their pedestal and it's for the better.

People start realizing 'customer is king' is total bull, producers and consumers are no diffenerent. Both parties only act out of their own benefit, and only by working together and standing on equal footing things can imrpove.
    Last edited by mmocc7515d05be; 2011-12-08 at 12:28 PM.

Deleted
    I would rather Blizz become more brash with the vocal minority

I don't see it rude as much as it is putting someone in their place, someone who obviously seems to think no one should raid but his guild and other "top" guilds, I much prefer this to as Felfury said the more monotimous and robotic type responces we usually get.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's comes a point somewhere down the road where some people just need a reality check, professional or not some people just have it coming and I'm sure the powers that be could care less in the grand scheme of things. Sometimes a flashlight needs to be directed towards an asshole to show everyone, yes, it is indeed an asshole.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Pretty sure he probably makes more money then you o.0
    I doubt it; moderating a forum isn't the most lucrative profession around
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

think lfr is easy? wait till you see swtors 2 raids, our healers literally did it blind folded. tanks did it with only using there mouses. no wipes, success our first try. and thats the wow killer... i see a bright future for mmo's

Deleted
    I personally give him a pat on his back

When you're babysitting children, sometimes you have to kneel down to talk to them. It's absurd that anyone is whining about LFR. Too easy? Don't do it. It's really that simple. People just want to stroke their own egos and need to be busted down a few pegs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    I doubt it; moderating a forum isn't the most lucrative profession around
    Where as constantly proclaiming WoWs downfall is?

Yeah I like the response too.

tbh, Actually doing the raid as a guild run is SOOOO much different from LFR version that there's not really a comparison. LFR Is a fun excursion on akin to dungeons which provides extra gear for people gearing up (Even in the Top guilds) and I wish people would stop QQing as if it was a proper raid and counted the same.

It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, he got owned. Whats wrong with that?