Wrath of Unchaining. The heroic version grants 99 agility, stacking up to ten times. 990 agility. The heroic version of Kiril grants 1200 agility from its effect alone, when fully stacked.

Man, I'm bound to get the Vial for my offspec (I'm bear mainspec) since I'm usually the only agility user in our 10 man. Cannot WAIT to try this trinket with full vengeance just for funz

the raidfinder AoE Shadow Bolt trinket hits for 150k+ combined on AoE packs for me at the moment on my Shaman, so hopefully the Vial will last for a few weeks before anyone notices

Deleted
    has anyone tried siming it? I'll give it a go when I'm home from work.

Deleted
    Vial sims slightly higher than wrath on heroic, and a lot higher than wrath on raidfinder (due to the 1:1 AP scaling that doesn't change between the diff versions).

15+ Year Old Account
    so that extra psysical attack that the trinket procs scales on AP and is not a static dmg oO
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

So I noticed some of you are hit-capped/expertise capped. I simmed my own druid with and without hitcap/exp cap and reached 34k dps without hitcap, and 31k with. What's your reasoning behind getting hitcapped? Does it come with better gear? Trinkets?

as I understand it, hit/exp cap makes swipe a lot better on AoE phases, and also makes for a smooth rotation. if you're timing TF with Rake for example, three consecutive GCDs spent trying to reapply can be a pain in the ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infs View Post
    Man, I'm bound to get the Vial for my offspec (I'm bear mainspec) since I'm usually the only agility user in our 10 man. Cannot WAIT to try this trinket with full vengeance just for funz
    From the log of our Zon'ozz hc kill last night, as a bear:

Code:

Hits                               Crits
    Spell                 Damage done     #    Avg     Total           #     Avg         Total 
    Lightning Strike   1206768   8.6 %    6   72528.0  435168          6     128600.0    771600

Quote Originally Posted by Buraan View Post
    From the log of our Zon'ozz hc kill last night, as a bear:

Code:

Hits                               Crits
    Spell                 Damage done     #    Avg     Total           #     Avg         Total 
    Lightning Strike   1206768   8.6 %    6   72528.0  435168          6     128600.0    771600
    O
    M
    G

NEED that trinket 130k average crits, seriously.

Quick question - what is better, Spire of Coagulated Globules (hc) or Kiril normal?

Theoretical, though still struggling with fandral's and looks like will be for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Quick question - what is better, Spire of Coagulated Globules (hc) or Kiril normal?

Theoretical, though still struggling with fandral's and looks like will be for a long time.
    I'm fairly certain Kiril normal is better than Spire HC, not by a huge margin. Check it yourself with Rawr/Simulationcraft/mew

Quote Originally Posted by Infs View Post
    NEED that trinket 130k average crits, seriously.
    Keep in mind that Zon'ozz has damage modifiers. Don't know him on heroic yet, how far does the debuff stack?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Keep in mind that Zon'ozz has damage modifiers. Don't know him on heroic yet, how far does the debuff stack?
    This. You have to take into account with each black phase, and there will be three of them, the damage the boss is taking increases. Which makes this trinket look ridiculous with some of the crits (the 172k for example, was only after 2 black phases). On other encounters however it's not scaling so insane, but it's still very, very nice.

Ah ofcourse, forgot about that. Still, I want it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Vial sims slightly higher than wrath on heroic, and a lot higher than wrath on raidfinder (due to the 1:1 AP scaling that doesn't change between the diff versions).
    Does it? The tooltip (I know tooltips aren't the most accurate thing to go on, but still) only increases by about 80% of ap for RF vial, 90% for normal, and 100% for heroic. It looks like the scaling does change, or at least the tooltip thinks it should.

Is it,when we get 2 or 4 set t13 smart to keep matrix to proc mastery if we are now going to value mastery>haste? Will you keep matrix do that before you change trinkets or you ll keep haste over mastery?

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    That's not true (unfortunately)

The ap-extra damage scaling is as follows:

lrf-version: 0.80
    normal-version:0.90
    heroic-version: 1.00

Just compare the differnce of the lfr and heroic version in casterform (around 4 k) with the difference in cat form ( around 8 k).

values are: ca. 700 ap for casterform and ca. 20 k for catform (unbuffed)

Deleted
    Alright, good to know. Didn't know the tooltip updated from dungeon journal as well

Still, even with 80% AP scaling it should be close if not higher than RF-wrath.

I don't really get how to figure out the stat weights using Mew. Do I just load my character in it, check the "Generate relative stat values" box and then press Calculate and what comes up on the stat values tab is my stat weight?