Setting a Burning Crusade dungeon to heroic at L85

Hi all, I was hoping for some help here - does anyone know how to set a BC dungeon to heroic mode? I was hoping to solo some for rep / unique drops but I don't know how to set to heroic.

Any assistance is welcome.

Click on your portrait. Go to dungeon difficulty and hit heroic

set dungeons to heroic. ta-da.
    Keep The Beats!

you need to be honored with lower city or something like that and you buy a key from the quartermaster to unlock heroic BG dungoens

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmymac View Post
    you need to be honored with lower city or something like that and you buy a key from the quartermaster to unlock heroic BG dungoens
    there are 4 keys in all, and all from deferent rep. as for MgT it just takes one quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercell View Post
    Hi all, I was hoping for some help here - does anyone know how to set a BC dungeon to heroic mode? I was hoping to solo some for rep / unique drops but I don't know how to set to heroic.

Any assistance is welcome.
    I had this same exact problem! No Mentalmind and no TheImmortalLordAtlas, Difficuly settings are grayed out. Yes it is possibly the fact that we need these keys. How do we get them?

Deleted
    Get rep by grinding normal modes. Buy keyes from quartermasters once you have required faction reputation (wowhead is your friend here). Buy keys, and have fun in the hcs

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Maycevay View Post
    I had this same exact problem! No Mentalmind and no TheImmortalLordAtlas, Difficuly settings are grayed out. Yes it is possibly the fact that we need these keys. How do we get them?
    You get the keys by grinding the corresponding rep. Auchindon Instances give LC Rep, Coilfang Resivior instances give Cenarion Refuge rep, Hellfire Cit gives Thrallmar/Honor Hold Rep, If someone can help with the last set it'd be helpful. These are the only 3 i remember.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    Get rep by grinding normal modes. Buy keyes from quartermasters once you have required faction reputation (wowhead is your friend here). Buy keys, and have fun in the hcs
    keys were removed so you dont need to farm rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.