Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Oàk/advanced

I'd like to think I know what i'm doing but you never know :P

Deleted
    ^- you've got hit reforges on some of your items, which is worthless seeing how you have over 10%

Hiya hiya hiya, all. Any advice would be more than welcome. I stack mastery, I have an excess amount of expertise I just barely pushed below the cap with recent reforges, aaaaand yeah. Thanks in advance: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...richoof/simple

Quote Originally Posted by JSG31494 View Post
    Hiya hiya hiya, all. Any advice would be more than welcome. I stack mastery, I have an excess amount of expertise I just barely pushed below the cap with recent reforges, aaaaand yeah. Thanks in advance: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...richoof/simple

I'm not at home atm, but off the top of my head you could try the following reforging:
    Helm - 80 exp -> mastery
    Neck - 64 haste -> crit
    Shoulder - unforged
    Cloak - unforged
    Chest - fine as reforged
    Bracers - fine as reforged
    Gloves - 82 haste -> hit
    Belt - fine as reforged
    Legs - fine as reforged
    Feet - 86 crit -> hit
    Viridian - fine as reforged
    Cataclysmic - 76 hit -> exp
    Ranseur - fine as reforged
    Covenant - 35 crit -> hit

Change cloak enchant to 22 agility.
    I'd almost say swap that pvp ring out for a pve one, but I only know of 3 heroic rings atm which have mastery but 1 less agility when compared to ring of accuracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Well that just shows to go ya that you can always improve your stating, thanks!
    P.S. Is dropping 135 mastery worth getting the 8.00% hit cap and the 26 expertise cap? Simulations can only show so much, and napkin math is much different from experimental results. (Mew shows a 20 DPS loss from your changes)
    Last edited by JSG31494; 2011-12-10 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Additional Question.

Hello again

my link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Damea/simple

I just got myselfe yesterday the t13 chest which now i have 2 t12 and 2 t13 and got the belt from warlord. Should i now that i have 2 T13 already reforge away from expertise and hit and start stacking again mastery or should i still keep hit and expertise caps until i get 4 T13? I didnt do any reforges yet for the new pieces, just gemed and enchanted them.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    ^- you've got hit reforges on some of your items, which is worthless seeing how you have over 10%
    simcraft takes my dps higher with hit stacked over the hit cap for white hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    simcraft takes my dps higher with hit stacked over the hit cap for white hit.
    Ferals behave like single-wield classes. Only 8% is needed. At 8% your white hits will not miss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    Ferals behave like single-wield classes. Only 8% is needed. At 8% your white hits will not miss.
    At 8% none of our specials (yellow) attacks miss. We still have missed white attacks. Unless you're pushing the soft cap on crit though (hint, you're not), any more hit is essentially wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DestroDoc View Post
    At 8% none of our specials (yellow) attacks miss. We still have missed white attacks. Unless you're pushing the soft cap on crit though (hint, you're not), any more hit is essentially wasted.
    No, you will not miss white hits at 8%. You may get parried, dodged or it could be a glancing blow, but it will not miss.

Deleted
    All i know is i ranked today on madness with that much hit where as last week I did not so I must be doing something right.

Deleted
    Please show us some logs with you having 8% hit and missing attacks. If you are correct, all existing spreadsheets and simulators that currently exists will have to be changed.

All i know is i ranked today on madness with that much hit where as last week I did not so I must be doing something right.
    You may have better gear or may have gotten more comfortable with the fight, but over 8% hit is not right in any sense of the word. Not for ferals.

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Please show us some logs with you having 8% hit and missing attacks. If you are correct, all existing spreadsheets and simulators that currently exists will have to be changed.
    To be clear, if you are debuffed with -hit%, that doesn't count (for you smartasses out there).

Deleted
    You ask for people to check your char to see if you are doing anything wrong.
    They all come back telling you the hit cap is 8% and not to go above 8%.
    You then tell them no.

Seems like you wasted your time posting in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Yargh, I sumbit, I was figuring glancing into my miss accounts. You're correct, you won't miss. Pushing the hit cap is still bad though, unless you are at crit soft cap (which you still aren't).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hensu/advanced

I do about 25k-26k dps throughout the fight, and I spike to 32k (ish) when popping Berserk. My guild is pretty satisfied with what I'm currently doing, but I'm always open to advice.

Deleted
    1 kill doesnt say anything. A feral with a blue weapon could rank higher than you as well if he got lucky and critted every single attack. Doesn't mean that a blue weapon is better than an epic one, just that he got lucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furio13 View Post
    You ask for people to check your char to see if you are doing anything wrong.
    They all come back telling you the hit cap is 8% and not to go above 8%.
    You then tell them no.

Seems like you wasted your time posting in this thread.
    lol the whole point is to discuss and talk about the pros/cons and try to learn, I'm trying to defend what I did but obviously willing to learn from any criticism.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3857&e=4698

Thats my WoL for the fight. Ill try and reforge back to the cap tonight. Only reason I went over was because A) Simcraft was telling me i'd benefit from it. B) When I questioned this my guild leader told me that the hit crap threshold for white attacks was higher then the 8% for special attacks.

No need to flame me for trying to defend what I was told/simed I'm only trying to learn :/

Checked your last week kill aswell, you didnt miss a single attack there either. And from what I understand you "only" had 8% back then, which is proven to be enough.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...pes&boss=56173

Deleted
    okay thanks, ill forge back to the hit cap and see how i fare this week.

Edit: Does anyone know why simcraft would have been telling me to stack more hit to increase my dps (and then siming me higher when i did it)?
    Last edited by mmoc8c543d8fa8; 2011-12-12 at 12:03 PM.