Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Have you ever considered that maybe as a DK you want to play Unholy but you don't have a 2h so you are forced to play Frost. Then a 2h sword drops in LFR. Shouldn't u be allowed to have an equal chance to win it as others who can use it? Same thing could be said about ferals rolling for balance-gear or elemental shamans rolling for agility gear - perhaps you are not playing your mainspec in the LFR-grp.How the expertise-ring from Hagara can be flagged for hunters however is just weird.

Deleted
    Interesting that the expertise ring is still for hunters...

Deleted
    I am fine with people rolling for ofspec, at least they will use the item. What really pisses me of is idiots rolling on things they would never use just to give it to a guildie. Like retard hunter rolling on str trink.

ya it still needs work, as a hunter im able to still need on tier pieces i all ready have. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhbane View Post
    Interesting that the expertise ring is still for hunters...
    Same here being a hunter myself I still don't see why we can roll on that ring since it has expertise >_>

but I am at least glad that they fixed kiril it was pretty retarded to see warriors rolling for that polearm against druids and hunters :S

Quote Originally Posted by Skitxx View Post
    right now souldrinker is just about BiS for frost Dk's casue the damn sword procs...A LOT. so the proc does about 10% of a frost dk's total dmg. blizz was kind of smart on this, they combined a dps and a tanking sword into one item. does it suck for a tank wanting this? sure does but it also sucks to loose out to a tank for this sword as well.
    Interesting to know. Up to now I had assumed all dps wanting this would be ninja'ing. Seems I was wrong (and sad, due to having more concurrence on my tank weapon). But it's only Frost DK DPS, right? No other dps should want it?
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

Deleted
    Yaaaaaayyy, you're making my day. Shame I can't laugh into the people's faces, like the mage who needed a spirit chest and won it, and me asking him kindly to give it to me (I was the only priest), and now he can't even use it trolol. Same yesterday with the shaman needing on the Off-Hand, he called me a f*cking retard when I told him it'd be better and more appropriate to use a shield as resto, since that's what Blizzard intended, and now he can't use it either. Trololol. Thanks, Blizz. I'd love to see their faces when they log on now.

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Note:
    It's smart. They already fail at making good looking gear (c'mon Souldrinker looks very similar to a 2H ICC Sword!) so to ask them to make one for ever spec is lol
    I don't dispute it is smart, despite raiding with a tank character. It is just - something unexpected. I think most tanks who lost a role on this weapon did not know this and think they lost to a clueless/greedy person ;-)
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by similarion View Post
    Doesn't fix the problem with people ninja-ing stuff for off-specs?
    OS rolls are perfectly fine since:
    1. you can equip it
    2. you can use it
    3. you benefit from it (stat wise)
    4. Blizzard allows

And remember: your loot rules < Blizzard's loot rules. Don't like it? Make your own raid, set yourself as Masterlooter. Problem solved, you can play loot god. And one more thing - loot distribution is based on class, not spec/role. Deal with it.

Back to OT: I approve. Two weeks ppl were QQing about Hunters having tanking trinks, DKs getting agi polearms, Warriors needing on bow. No moar. This move will cause less drama and we all get higher chances for proper drop became ours, finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still casterloot for healer ... nice blizz, nice.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Yaaaaaayyy, you're making my day. Shame I can't laugh into the people's faces, like the mage who needed a spirit chest and won it, and me asking him kindly to give it to me (I was the only priest), and now he can't even use it trolol. Same yesterday with the shaman needing on the Off-Hand, he called me a f*cking retard when I told him it'd be better and more appropriate to use a shield as resto, since that's what Blizzard intended, and now he can't use it either. Trololol. Thanks, Blizz. I'd love to see their faces when they log on now.
    The shaman was correct. The offhand is far better than the shield:
    Offhand has +30 Int when gemmed and -8 Spirit (Int is far better than Spirit).

I agree that shamans should prefer shields, but if blizzards penalizes it they would be stupid to do so.

Rogue taking Vishanka made me cry in the inside. If they could implement it this quickly, I wonder why they didn't do it on 4.3 release. It's common sense, really (on the other hand, if every raider in LFR had common sense, none of this would even be needed).

Deleted
    This still seem to make cat druids able to need on int things and that is BS

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Stop moaning, look at priests, half of their gear is only ilvl 397 and cannot be upgraded. Annoying huntards, really, there can not be a more annoying class, come to think all the self-loving people pick a hunter.
    See, that just seems mean.

But here is what I find interesting about your argument:

People that complain about not having adequate gear choices are annoying. This hunter is complaining about gear choices. Hunters are annoying. I mean, priests have even less choices.

Which would imply...

But about the statement on priests and their gear upgradeability:

Robes of Dying Light - Chest - 410
    Woundlicker Cover - Back - 410
    Splinterfoot Sandals - Feet - 410
    Signet of Suturing - Ring - 410
    Ring of the Riven - Ring - 410
    Gloves of Dying Light - Hands - 410
    Cowl of Dying Light - Head - 410
    Legwraps of Dying Light - Legs - 410
    Visage of the Destroyer - Staff - 410
    Mantle of Dying Light - Shoulders - 410
    Heart of Unliving - Trinker - 416
    Reflection of the Light - 410
    Vesta's Irrepressible Girdle - Waist - 410
    Bracers of the Black Dream - Wrist - 410
    Scintillating Rods - Wand - 410

This seems like more than half. I hope this helps.

But on the earlier statement about Hunters not having two high level rings... you're incorrect. Signet of Grasping Mouths. A second choice that does not have expertise.

I hope the two of you weren't using item level 384 loot from LFR as the sole basis of your argument for their being not upgrade options beyond 397.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dormin View Post
    How can you 'be right back' when you try and commit suicide?

would be nice when the add the same rolling system in 5 man dungeons...

Deleted
    Stop with the stupid- BiS - comments. BiS will still drop in the hc-modes for everyone.

This is a great change! But anyone else think it's weird only priests and druids can roll need of the off-hand? Sure us shaman and paladins can use shields but we can use off-hands as well. Sucks they are limiting us in this way.

Deleted
    As I never raid can someone tell me what 'need plus' is?

Retroactively changing the existing weapons was a bit stupid, there were a few people bitching in trade last night. Apparently some Shaman who got the dagger (why they want it is their problem, most likely they had nothing better at the time) could no longer use their weapons.

all i see is Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid Druid i want to have the offhand pls thx regards, komani (shaman)