Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by EviForums View Post
    The chets despawns if no one loots it. I'm guessing it's about 2 minutes.
    No, it's at least 15 min as I was in an epic fight for it just last night that lasted that long.

And I'd like to point out that I saw someone trying this...I threw my PvP gear on and with a full group of roughly 6 focusing on this lone healer others ran in and started blowing them up. Thus the camp was for naught. Someone came in after the battle really started and took the chest while others were busy. (no this wasn't the 15 min battle, took about 5 min)

I can agree with maybe randomizing the spawn point or adding doors, but I like the cage, that epic 15 min battle I died so much that I had 3 min rez timer by the end, this gave me a unique view on the cage. I like that you can't just spawn inside the cage again, you have to be outside, they can't get to you, so you have time to heal, buff, then run in...but it takes you that much longer to get in. Meaning if someone does become last man standing he has a few seconds to open the chest without people poking at him to interrupt the cast time. I'm looking forward to trying this over and over again until I get it 12 times.

A hunter left his pet in the arena just now and ported out to heal. He couldnt do anything with his pet, while it raped my face with it being classed as "Friendly" to me. I couldnt stun, damage it or anything. This has to be a bug surely?!?

Deleted
    i just think they should make the arena FFA, its kinda ruined it on my server, always just groups standing in there and nuke you at the door before you can even move.
    also, whats the rewards from the chest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Go figure Blizzard screws something up pvp oriented,after so many years how come these devs just dont get it?

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been doing this twice a day and I'm loving it.
    I do agree that something needs to be done about the entrance, maybe add another 2 around the sides.

I've won twice now and I don't team up with anybody (my server is mid size, i think).
    I'm pretty proud of myself (I don't get many opportunities at that) as the first time i was the only horde member in there out of 15-20.

Also I have been in one that lasted around 20 minutes. I didn't see who won, as I had just died but everybody had cleared out at around the 25 minute mark.

Deleted
    Yeah thats true

I'm pretty sure that the battles for the achievement don't look like duels. Also, I agree, either no fixed entrance points, or full inmunity for X seconds after you are teleported in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    A hunter left his pet in the arena just now and ported out to heal. He couldnt do anything with his pet, while it raped my face with it being classed as "Friendly" to me. I couldnt stun, damage it or anything. This has to be a bug surely?!?
    Probably. Pet mechanics have been pretty screwy for a while now.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    Warlocks being able to port out was the only thing that bothered me about it.
    Would be awful if we couldn't. Melee seem to flock to us and despite my 4.3k resil, I die within seconds of a melee looking at me if I dont have a healer and a million dots up to generate some self healing. ];

Thanks Sokogeka<3

It just needs to be made into a proper deathmatch, i.e. once you die you can't reenter the cage till the chest has been claimed.

Just do what I did. Like you I am an achievement hunter so I tried to thunk of a way to make this one a bit easier. I just logged in at a low population time and waited. The chest popped up and I was the only one around to loot it at first. I tried other times and being on a high population server like I am (Blackrock) made it almost impossible without a large group. Just gotta think outside the box!

I agree with what Mutigerguy20 said... just wait till late night and this achievement shouldn't be a problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillah View Post
    Would be awful if we couldn't. Melee seem to flock to us and despite my 4.3k resil, I die within seconds of a melee looking at me if I dont have a healer and a million dots up to generate some self healing. ];
    I actually agree with this^^ Warlocks are waaaay to squishy right now and porting out isn't really an advantage as then they have to waste time entering the deathmatch again thus risking losing the chest anyway

All's fair in love and war.

I loved this deathmatch, looted chest 4 times during the first Darkmoon Faire and once we had a battle going on for 30 mins, was very fun!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillah View Post
    Clearly you were made to just fall over!

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    I actually agree with this^^ Warlocks are waaaay to squishy right now and porting out isn't really an advantage as then they have to waste time entering the deathmatch again thus risking losing the chest anyway
    The system works by increasing your res timer every time you die. Warlocks porting out abuses this, and shouldn't be allowed. Same for paladin bubble exits. You shouldn't be allowed to run away every time you're about to die.

Apart from that, I think its a pretty good system. The last deathmatch I was in lasted over 30 minutes, with 3+ groups in there fighting it out.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

I think its fine as it is.

Already got 8 trinkets in the first month fo the feire. ;p