Deleted

UI not clickable

Hi people!

Yesterday I encountered a problem with SWTOR ... again ^^

From time to time my User Interface becomes unclickable. It also won't show tooltips when I mouse-over something.
    I have absolutely no clue as to why this is happening ... after some time (1-2 minutes mostly) everything seems to work fine again ... but then, another 2-3 minutes later the ui isn't clickable anymore ...

it is really annoying ...
    has anybody an idea what went wrong and how to fix that ?

best wishes
    TheCrusader

10+ Year Old Account
    When that happens to me I spam click both buttons and it seems to work=|
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Deleted
    From what I know all major issues should be fixed by tomorrow. The whole point of EGA was to get game started and spot some major issues, I'm assuming there will be a small update tomorrow fixing major bugs.

Deleted
    hope that too ... this "bug" i'm currently having is lasting for about 10 minutes now ... and i still can't click the interface ... i can click other creatures though, but nothing thas directly to do with the graphical UI...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    hope that too ... this "bug" i'm currently having is lasting for about 10 minutes now ... and i still can't click the interface ... i can click other creatures though, but nothing thas directly to do with the graphical UI...
    I had this issue for 10 seconds, but don't worry it will get fixed. Kinda hard to fix all bags in newly formed game.

Deleted
    one thought that just came to my mind ... is there a /command that let's you reload the UI like in WoW (/reloadui) ... ? the big pain in the "a**" is that you cannot logout ... since you'd have to click and i don't want to Alt+F4 because my server has about an hour queue ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ctrl + U, twice.

If that doesn't fix it, I don't know what's wrong.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    one thought that just came to my mind ... is there a /command that let's you reload the UI like in WoW (/reloadui) ... ? the big pain in the "a**" is that you cannot logout ... since you'd have to click and i don't want to Alt+F4 because my server has about an hour queue ...
    About servers, from what I know they making them massive by tomorrow, it should remove long queues however there might be some shorter ones

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilim View Post
    Ctrl + U, twice.

If that doesn't fix it, I don't know what's wrong.
    Reloading the UI usually does fix it. If it doesn't, reboot the client.

Deleted
    great ! thx alot that helps *g*

yea, I'm having to reload quite often :-\

Deleted
    Middle click over part of the UI also works 100% of the time for me