First Look @ Collector's Edition Vendor / VIP Lounge & Bonus Items!

For those of you who haven't redeemed your CE codes or for those who went standard and want to see what you are (but mostly aren't) missing. I recorded a quick look at the Collectors Edition & Digital Collectors Edition vendors as well as the in-game items that came with those versions. Also I kill myself for paying $150 for the CE just so i can access the vendor. The statue, poster, soundtrack, and book are all going straight in the attic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO_WwmB120E&hd=1

If anyone wants a look at the security key vendor, hes actually the best one of the 3 just the least exclusive, let me know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Items list would be nice. Does each armortype have it's own set? And yes show us the SK Vendor.

Don't know about empire, but the republic armor set is a "republic officer" set, which makes you look like a pretty standard trooper in light armor. Very very underwhelming.

Hopefully they realize how crap it is and add a set that suits the rest of the classes in later. What jedi would want to look like a trooper /facepalm.

I notice in the video the empire got way more companion kits too, which is a bit unfair. We got two, one for T7 and one for Corso. Thats it. Not like there are 20 companions or anything!! And yeah you're right, the security key vendor is by far the best! It had more companion kits, and gear you might actually want to use.

Woot, I loved the fact with my CE I get a free mount, no more needing another 8k creds(though thats not hard to do) for a speeder!

Not really a first look, but done loads of times, but I'm just being nit picky

Cheers for the vid though
    Last edited by willtron; 2011-12-20 at 12:54 AM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deke View Post
    Don't know about empire, but the republic armor set is a "republic officer" set, which makes you look like a pretty standard trooper in light armor. Very very underwhelming.

Hopefully they realize how crap it is and add a set that suits the rest of the classes in later. What jedi would want to look like a trooper /facepalm.

I notice in the video the empire got way more companion kits too, which is a bit unfair. We got two, one for T7 and one for Corso. Thats it. Not like there are 20 companions or anything!! And yeah you're right, the security key vendor is by far the best! It had more companion kits, and gear you might actually want to use.
    Yes I'd love to know whats on the key vendor.

/chuckle at people complaining about it and asking for more.

I bought it.

I also did my homework and looked at exactly everything it came with beforehand, assumed very little from the vendors, and hey.. gee... I'm very happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Alright I'll put up a video of it tomorrow, It' got some cools stuff for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Krotchrot View Post
    Woot, I loved the fact with my CE I get a free mount, no more needing another 8k creds(though thats not hard to do) for a speeder!
    Sorta sad that you get level 40 and dump it though, because it's slow and doesn't scale with speeder training.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator2009 View Post
    Sorta sad that you get level 40 and dump it though, because it's slow and doesn't scale with speeder training.
    Yea at least the flare gun will never get old. Love that thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator2009 View Post
    Considering mount speeds are 90%, 100% and 110%, it's not that big a loss. The reason you upgrade speeders is because they can take more damage before they dismount you, if you pull aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    Yes I'd love to know whats on the key vendor.
    I'll record it and post it today If I have time, depends how much Christmas cheer i need to spread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took one look at the CE vendor and said 'meh'. The security vendor, on the other hand...every single female character I level from now on will be in that dancer's outfit >.>

Granted, it's graphically glitched at the moment. It shows up as white and a really really pale shade of pink while you're running around. However, on the character screen and in conversations, the pink is actually a reddish color. Hoping they'll fix that, although I'm really happy with the pink color as it is if it never gets fixed. Also rather disappointed that there's no belt for it! It looks really strange having a utility belt around my waist, with very little else covering the rest of my body >.>

Looks a bit underwhelming for a CE, hopefully they add to it. I like the sound of the security vendor though!

15+ Year Old Account
    I bought it because I love the game.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please keep in mind that they have stated they will add to the CE vendor over time as well.

I wouldn't mind buying a few of those items, but man, the price of admission is way too high.

The VIP lounge is cool and the vendors have some decent stuff but I didn't buy it for those reasons.

Now the Fleet Pass alone from the Security vendor is worth every single penny.