Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Two times more people are viewing this forum then the WoW section forum.

Warcraft general discussion - 869

SWTOR section - 1877

That's nuts... Been here for like 4 years and no sub section has ever had more people watching then the WoW general section. The closest I can remember is the general section had more traffic when Obama was elected president but that only last like 2-3 hours. Might as well have MMO champ focus on SWTOR more then WoW now lol
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2011-12-20 at 01:04 AM.

I'm sure they will if it becomes big enough, and put a WoW mmo champ and a swtor mmo champ.

It's not like it's the day of release or anything.

Stop. Please just stop these stupid threads. I love SWTOR and I'm probably even more addicted to it than you, but people need to stop with this nonsense.

Aren't the official forums also down? Plus the whole 'day of release' thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    It's not like it's the day of release or anything.
    I thought the official release was the 20th.

Deleted
    SWTOR.com is down for maintenance, early access is officially over and it is launch, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikusu View Post
    Stop. Please just stop these stupid threads. I love SWTOR and I'm probably even more addicted to it than you, but people need to stop with this nonsense.
    The game is hyped up beyond belief. This is big. There hasn't been this much excitement for an MMO in years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    The game is hyped up beyond belief. This is big. There hasn't been this much excitement for an MMO in years.
    Surely it hasnt been years since Rift was released?

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Not sure if serious, because it isn't the day of release.
    About 7 hours away for those in the EU. 1:00 AM Dec 20th, is still Dec 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    I thought the official release was the 20th.
    Because there's only one timezone in the entire world, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    There wasn't NEARLY as much excitement and hype for Rift as there is for SWTOR.

Rift didn't even have 300,000 subs worldwide at release. SWTOR already has over 1 million physical copy preorders just in the US alone. That's not counting digital download or digital download pre-orders, and its not counting orders outside the US. You're looking at more subs first day then WoW had, and like maybe 7 or 8 times plus the amount of people for Rift.

SWTOR is currently the flavor of the month, I'm currently playing and loving it. But, give it a month or two and it will die down. A good amount of people are on SWTOR looking for it to be WoW with lightsabers and we see massive amounts of QQ such as More addons, more Ui, recount, GEARCHECKS, and of course auto attack. It will be similar to other game launches such as Conan, Aion, etc.. however SWTOR will have enough subs to make it sustainable and then build it's own community.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjsno View Post
    I'm sure they will if it becomes big enough, and put a WoW mmo champ and a swtor mmo champ.
    SWtoR isn't going to be any bigger than Rift when it came out.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Well, the official forums are down and it gets released in a few hours. It's expected, really :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Well that's false. By a lot.

gg blizz...

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Lmao what? Rift is a mole on SWTOR's back.

Rift hype didn't come close to the TOR hype. Rift only had like 60,000 pre orders compared to TOR's million (1 million in US physical copies alone, probably around 2.5 million total)

---------- Post added 2011-12-19 at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tartcart View Post
    SWTOR is currently the flavor of the month, I'm currently playing and loving it. But, give it a month or two and it will die down. A good amount of people are on SWTOR looking for it to be WoW with lightsabers and we see massive amounts of QQ such as More addons, more Ui, recount, GEARCHECKS, and of course auto attack. It will be similar to other game launches such as Conan, Aion, etc.. however SWTOR will have enough subs to make it sustainable and then build it's own community.
    Where are you seeing this QQ? Perhaps you should check out the SW:TOR Final Verdict thread.