Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    Do you have a source on that? The 10man > 25man in Korea "rumor" was started by a blue post iirc, just wondering why they'd lie.
    What, it wasn't started by a blue post... Korean posters have said in the several page threads about the Spine world first that the "rumor" that they consider 10mans more highly than 25mans isn't true.

Not going to provide a source unless you wanna show this crazy blue post of yours. Why? 'Cuz I'm lazy right now, I don't wanna sift through a 20+ page thread.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Nice work, crazy item levels on some of their players (398, 399).

Huge grats to KIN raiders. Just sad to see the final boss died so quickly. Can't wait to get to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    Good job, finally some diversity this time around. Anyone who thinks it's not legitimate is just sore, then again, it's to be expected some will be upset.... oh well.
    Most of them probably are sore but I think it's still weird they can get the spine kill and other guilds that have been doing the world first race for a lot longer can't. It's already three days ago. Normally second and third place follow pretty fast. Sometimes it's even just a matter of minutes or hours.

I really hope they figured out some awesome tactic and everything is legit. And I hope a video will be released soon because I am very interested in how they managed this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nam View Post
    Although all of the guilds competing on this level are way above me, it really makes me feel better that the guild that won the race is one of those (few) that did not cheat LFR. That's what you get for it, guys!
    That's what I enjoy about it, too. Top guilds were all screaming "we'd have no chance since everyone else is doing it, so we're gonna do it too!" when it didn't even come down to that, at all.

Highly amusing.

does it matter 10 25 etc they killed it got world first etc gz to them

Deleted
    Well done Kin Raiders, well done!

I can understand why people complain about them cheesing Degradation on spine via spirit link totem, but the fact still remains that they were able to 2 tendon each plate because of their raid composition. The same goes for madness, if it's true that they had used some sort of special stacked raid comp.

They have a roster of 50 raiders and you don't. umad?
    Last edited by blgdinger; 2011-12-20 at 10:42 AM.
    Every single person who refers to heroic bosses as "HC" is a god damn noob. CY@ shitty
    Also if you can't give proof or back up what you're saying don't respond to me, seriously.

Congratulations and well done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    Big grats!

And can we please leave the following behind us for good?
    - They didn't get twice the Firelands bosskills and/or twice the amount of legendaries because of the 'double lockout'. The other top guilds have an equal amount or more because of the amount of alt runs and/or recruiting people with the staff. They had to spend less time the last few months getting it because of it, that's it.
    - The fact that they are Korean doesn't make them better gamers. Or worse people. It's like saying someone born in the US is better at getting fat. They are however not born fat. Neither are Koreans born with a keyboard in their hands.
    - They didnt'appear out of thin air, they have been around for a while and have been doing pretty well in the hc kill department.
    - The death of the North Korean leader has nothing to do with the presumably South Koreans getting these kills. It's not like all of a sudden the internet ban was lifted or something.
    - The Spirit Link bug/exploit is just a rumour, which considering the fact that they weren't banned and could go on to kill the next boss will probably turn out to be just that, a rumour from a troll.
    - 10 man raiding seems to be considered the hard core version in Korea. There is something to be said for that, but what it comes down to is just a matter of perception. If we in the US/EU would have considered 10 man raiding the hardmode version, just imagine it, how would you view the race to world first?
    - THIS WAS A 25 man kill ffs!~

/end rant.

EDIT: Because someone else killed this in what basically can be considered subpar gear, doesn't mean this expansion is over... Go try and clear it yourself with your guild if someone will have you, with 24 others, week in week out, a few nights per week, and see how far you get and how 'easy' this is, even after grinding to your BiS gear with the whole team.
    THIS 10 characters

<Infracted>
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-12-20 at 02:57 PM.

Grats to them. Guess Koreans are now the best at 2 Blizzard games.

inb4 racism... Oh wait. Guess I'm about 10 pages too late for that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brexour View Post
    They got 2 resets per week so not so much to say...
    Look at their armory pages. Most of their members have only one kill on the previous heroic bosses. Implying they don't have multiple resets a week. Now please, go away.

I'm curious to see how they did it, who knows, maybe they used an exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    im at 6/8 heroic, and u can easily see they are making things easier,firelands did not even got cleared this quick, infact no raid have been cleared this quick on heroic.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post14306287
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post12809322
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post14433414

Yep, you sure sound like someone with 6/8HC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    This is the first time blizzard has fucked up pve this much in a while.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/kr/...B2%A9%EB%8C%80
    Listen to yourself.. you sound like a tool.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilCosby View Post
    Listen to yourself.. you sound like a tool.
    Any arguments as to why?

Deleted
    It'll be interesting that if there is still a large between now and the EU/US kills of Spine and Deathwing, what exactly is causing the gap. Player skill? Raid comp?

Deleted
    Grats. Their raid had an averate gear level of 396.5 btw.
    Looking forward to their interviews and videos, statements from the premier EU guilds and all the aftermath

And how about introducing some hard, heroic-only mechanics with a learning curve next time, instead of a DPS/HPS battle.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    What, it wasn't started by a blue post... Korean posters have said in the several page threads about the Spine world first that the "rumor" that they consider 10mans more highly than 25mans isn't true.

Not going to provide a source unless you wanna show this crazy blue post of yours. Why? 'Cuz I'm lazy right now, I don't wanna sift through a 20+ page thread.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...lands-answers/

Now you go.

I really doubt the SLT story is true. Other raiders in this race aren't slow and if that bug did exist they would have found it, reported it and caused an uproar for a much needed HotFix.

Also the double reset/legendary story is hilarious. Please read the Manaflask.com interview before jumping to conclusions.

OT: Big congratulations to KIN Raiders! Well deserved. I'm excited to see their healer raid setup and the video.