Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 4.3 Destruction Warlock guide

Hey guys this is Savv here with a my first guide .

This guide is for Destruction warlock PVP .
    I will be showing you the spec that I'm using , the Glyphs , macros as well as spell priorities

Hope you'll like it ! =)

Deleted
    Nice That was actually pretty helpful :P

Quote Originally Posted by shamanmanwowz View Post
    Nice That was actually pretty helpful :P
    Hehe thank you There's more videos incoming as well

what you might want to look at only putting 1 point in backlash and putting the other 2 in demon aegis or fel synergy.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talent/primary
    i dunno if link will work
    but zek jubei thos
    i focus mainly on my 2v2 team (Fmage/Dlock) and you can sacrifice the HS glyph and in my comp even the teleport glyph
    for even more dmg.
    nice to see some sort of current guide finally for a spec i love so much

Quote Originally Posted by Insig View Post
    what you might want to look at only putting 1 point in backlash and putting the other 2 in demon aegis or fel synergy.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talent/primary
    i dunno if link will work
    but zek jubei thos
    i focus mainly on my 2v2 team (Fmage/Dlock) and you can sacrifice the HS glyph and in my comp even the teleport glyph
    for even more dmg.
    nice to see some sort of current guide finally for a spec i love so much
    I suppose I could try that spec , but the glyphs feel just about right for me since a mage/rogue can destroy me , and a healthstone can save me through their CDs .

Isn't Affli like much better than Destro? Nice guide tho

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    With the 4.3 patch Destruction got a lot of buffs .

Although in 3v3 Affliction can work much better, destruction can work as well . And It's amazing for BG's , RBGs and 2v2

How do you think LMS would fair this season?
    Lock being destro, mage being frost, shaman being resto.
    Does destro still have burst close to what it was in Wrath?

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Until blizz atleast gives immolate dispel protection destro will remain a severely flawed spec.

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dementius View Post
    Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementius View Post
    It's definitely not close to what it was in Wrath and I doubt it can work with any healers dispel countering both you and the mage :/

I personally played up to 1860 in 4.2 with MLP(Mage lock paly). It was great in my opinion, however it has nothing to do with burst. It's all about CC.

As for the guide, it was good. Wish I could compete with that number of views per day though =( Nobody cares about Destro PvP 4.2 vids anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    I personally played up to 1860 in 4.2 with MLP(Mage lock paly). It was great in my opinion, however it has nothing to do with burst. It's all about CC.

As for the guide, it was good. Wish I could compete with that number of views per day though =( Nobody cares about Destro PvP 4.2 vids anymore.
    Yea but with the damage buffs it's much much easier to play as Destruction and more enjoyable

Hehe the views are really low imo :/ And it's the only video that gets some views

I think the problem is everyone knows destro blows and are not particularly interested at watching someone pwn at 1860.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamygandof View Post
    I think the problem is everyone knows destro blows and are not particularly interested at watching someone pwn at 1860.
    Acttually my vid isn't about arena, it contains 1vX and duels.

Anyways, back on topic. Keep this thread alive and people will come and see your video, good luck.

Acttually my vid isn't about arena, it contains 1vX and duels.

Anyways, back on topic. Keep this thread alive and people will come and see your video, good luck.
    Trying to keep it alive actually And hoping more people can see it , as I think it can help

Deleted
    Bump for amazing thingy! This video made me try out destro in pvp and I love it! Fits my play style perfect as well, thank you very much for making this guide . Merry x-mas!

Quote Originally Posted by LacrymoZa View Post
    Bump for amazing thingy! This video made me try out destro in pvp and I love it! Fits my play style perfect as well, thank you very much for making this guide . Merry x-mas!
    Never thought I could make someone try out a spec from my guide :P Glad you like Destro for PvP

Merry Christmas

Deleted
    Nice one mate! The timing is great since destro is starting to be viable once again!

-Ewyn

Deleted
    Dispel protection and not too mobile compared to affli makes it a lesser choice unfortunately. But nice that you try to make it as viable as possible. In random BG setting where there are few dispels and you can turret more, it can be great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by skrikspya View Post
    Dispel protection and not too mobile compared to affli makes it a lesser choice unfortunately. But nice that you try to make it as viable as possible. In random BG setting where there are few dispels and you can turret more, it can be great fun.
    It's can be good for BGs , RBGs and 2v2 tbh . Pretty bad in 3v3 and 5v5 though :/

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ewyn View Post
    Nice one mate! The timing is great since destro is starting to be viable once again!

-Ewyn
    Yea that's why I made it :P Glad you liked it