Thread: SMF for pvp?

Deleted

SMF for pvp?

Hi I just got my warrior to 85, and I was wondering if SMF is any good for pvp?
    I leveled him with SMF and really enjoyed it.

No, not really. Go arms

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    And exactly that is why this game is totally failire.. you're bound with arms as the PvP spec.. Why? Because they're one bunch of lame asses

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    And exactly that is why this game is totally failire.. you're bound with arms as the PvP spec.. Why? Because they're one bunch of lame asses
    So full of christmas cheer!

Arms is better, but that's not to say you can't do battlegrounds as fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    It has been like this for years. I guess fury was pretty decent at the start of LK but I don't think it's any good now.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

it's not "good" for PvP, but it does have its uses. If you aren't doing Arenas/RBG's and are instead just doing random Battlegrounds, Fury is just as good/better in a lot of aspects. The amount of self healing from BT + the burst and extra mobility for heroic fury work out a lot better when your team has very few healers or you don't have a pocket one to keep you up. Survivability is much, much better than for Arms in my personal experience (given the random BG context only.)

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    It has been like this for years. I guess fury was pretty decent at the start of LK but I don't think it's any good now.
    pretty decent?

It was more like arms hit like a wet noodle and fury was awful but still better off than arms

15+ Year Old Account
    You can definitely do PvP as fury, I'd use TG over SMF though given the choice.

Arms, TG Fury, and SMF Fury are all fine for random BGs...

Just play what you like and have fun.