10+ Year Old Account

Diablo 3 Beta Invite.

So I just checked my mail after quite some time and found out i received an Beta Invite on the 22nd. Was kinda curious if there was anything i had to do besides download/install/update the game to start testing.

man why won't they give me an invite, i been subscribing since 08 and my account is sub till 2013 q2, my dedication should be awarded

Same thing happened to my wife (but not to me lol).

Just go through your battle.net account... where it lists your game licenses you'll see the Diablo3 beta listed as well. Just click it and go from there, pretty self-explanatory.

(Just make sure when it asks for your birthdate you actually enter your birthdate... my wife wasn't paying attention and put in the current date, and the site wouldn't let her download the game because you have to be at least 18 years old to download it. She fixed it by opening another browser, since it saved the date entered as a cookie instead of writing it to her battle.net account, but easier just to avoid the issue in the first place).

Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    man why won't they give me an invite, i been subscribing since 08 and my account is sub till 2013 q2, my dedication should be awarded
    No it shouldn't, and no level of dedication should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo View Post
    Well your opinion is not shared by blizzard, they are rewarding people who subscribe for a whole year of WoW with beta invite to MoP and a free diablo 3 game. I wish they would give beta invites to people who have played the game for atleast 2 yrs but meh

Nope, just install > login > play!

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Well your opinion is not shared by blizzard, they are rewarding people who subscribe for a whole year of WoW with beta invite to MoP and a free diablo 3 game. I wish they would give beta invites to people who have played the game for atleast 2 yrs but meh
    this fella speaks wisdom! GIVE ME MY BETA INVITE LOOOOOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo View Post
    Just because you got on the bus late dosnt mean we shouldnt get special treatment for riding the whole route. While there should be a fair bit of random lottery invites, people who've been supporters of the company for a long time should def get a jump on things.

Yes im one of them, active wow account since nov 2004 only gotten into TBC beta

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    Yes im one of them, active wow account since nov 2004 only gotten into TBC beta
    Atleast you have gotten a beta invite... wow account since vanilla and not 1 beta invite (with sc/bw diablo II tied to it as well)