Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How about a 2 hand mace like the great ole classic can opener !! http://www.wowhead.com/item=18803 Bow to the can opener !

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feeber View Post
    ROGUES, ARE U GODDAMN KIDDING ME? How is it possible Timeslicer is not in the goddamn list! How can u transmorg items in those twinblades of hakkari... please, a little bit of taste!
    I think most people like them because they sheath on the back. One of the few, if not only, daggers to do so (I'm not a rogue).

Deleted
    There you go Blizzard, give Locks more Scythes. ^^

"KIN Raiders have released a Madness of DW video" - Paragon kill is incoming!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    "KIN Raiders have released a Madness of DW video" - Paragon kill is incoming!
    You can see from the Video, that this fight has NOTHING to do with a specific tactic. It's "simply" to bring the best suited classes for the fight and beat the enrage timer with awesome DPS and HPS.
    Actually, simply making the boss just DIFFICULT in terms of DPS/HPS needed is something i like. It shouldn't always be super difficult tactics like Ragnaros Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Tokiko View Post
    You can see from the Video, that this fight has NOTHING to do with a specific tactic. It's "simply" to bring the best suited classes for the fight and beat the enrage timer with awesome DPS and HPS.
    Actually, simply making the boss just DIFFICULT in terms of DPS/HPS needed is something i like. It shouldn't always be super difficult tactics like Ragnaros Heroic
    I was just being sarcastic.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Deleted
    worst nerd scream ever.

It seems like the asian guilds were just better prepared going into this tier. They have put in a lot of work last tier gearing alts etc to ensure they can class stack were necessary to make key fight components easier. Nothing necessarily wrong that but I think that's where the other guilds lost out this tier.

Any copies of that Grinch pictures in a higher resolution? I checked TinEye, but to no avail.

Can anyone say the damage/healing addon Detonator is using on his UI? (the frame one)
    And the Chat addon .___.
    plz =3

15+ Year Old Account
    wow u can really see how skewed the data is when u add in all those alts dressed in welfare brutal gear.

Anyone else notice the lone Paladin who saved the day? Freakin MVP imo. Great kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Benediction!

Quote Originally Posted by Yttrius View Post
    Anyone else notice the lone Paladin who saved the day? Freakin MVP imo. Great kill.
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. They barely got that kill haha but epic none-the-less. Grats KIN Raiders.

It's not surprising that the BC pvp weapons are so high. They had really great graphics to them and they cost a measly amount of honor. It generally seems people are using the mid-range raid weapons or the BC pvp weapons because the majority of the WoW playerbase would fall within the mid-range raiders so that is the gear they had acquired previously.. or in the case of the pvp weapons, can acquire easily now. I'm just waiting to get a new dagger so I can use Malchazeen (or however its spelled lol). In the meantime I've got Blade of Wizardry which is absolutely beautiful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anybody know the addon that Versaille is using to show cooldowns for Dragonwrath procs? Its the addon where he/she has the 4 spells with the spell highlight accent

Quote Originally Posted by Tokiko View Post
    Yeah I like that too, really heavy dps/hps/tank fights, I`m tired of "RNG makes fights hard" fights.

my weapon mogs on any giving toon only 1 and that is my warrior using Draconic Avenger, Paladin has Mograine's Might, my rogue is using The Night Blade on his base legendary rogue daggers with t6 compliments each other, my hunter is using Zod's Repeating Longbow and Banner Slicer so i'm a lil less cliche.

---------- Post added 2011-12-26 at 09:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I'm surprised by some of the top 5s...most aren't really that cool to be honest. Rogues with core-hound tooth? lmao
    no u that is a cool dagger and you know it vanilla did have some good weapon models.

At least I'm not the frequent transmogred guy on any of my toons.

is it just me or did that last paladin just take 6.7 million HP off Deathwing in a few seconds? when the mage died Deathwing had 6.7 million hp and a few seconds later he was dead??? just me that is seeing something wrong there or does he just die on 1%?