Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    Pro tip- You can do it to them.
    Explain as a priest how the hell I am meant to do the same to them when all I have is a fear and mind control, which is only useable if im not being nuked down by 2dps and makes me incapable of doing anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Explain as a priest how the hell I am meant to do the same to them when all I have is a fear and mind control, which is only useable if im not being nuked down by 2dps and makes me incapable of doing anything else.
    What is your arena partner doing at this point?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Actually there is.
    Trinket, cooldowns, your own cc, teammates (gasp)

bonus points when your teams rogue controls the enemy rogue
    Let's add that after cloak and trinket is done slowing them down, ccing them becomes very doable, yes vanish can get you out quickly but once you pop back out, one poly and you're like any other classes, helpless. (assuming ths dispeller is cced ect but thats just logic)

Deleted
    If I have 2 dps on me they can kill me in 5-10 seconds.
    Here is your problem, 2 dps are on you. What are your teammates doing? They have roughly the same stuns/cc's as your opponents, if they are stunlocking you, you're teammates should be free to control and peel off you.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    What is your arena partner doing at this point?
    I don't do arena. I do random and rated bgs instead.

Fear is usable when two dps are on you and should be used btw to get you some air and be able to go LOS them. Your partners are responsible for the rest. Your job when being focused down is surviving and dispelling the cc off of your partners so they can help you.

Deleted
    Stay close to your team mates they should be helping you as you are them (especially in rated bgs).

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Stay close to your team mates they should be helping you as you are them (especially in rated bgs).
    I'm a healer.

Who gets focused when in a group first?

The Q.Q from healers is pretty much a direct result of the MS effect buff, nothing more than that...

Then you should have plenty of other healers to keep you up, and you still have partners around you who should peel for you, actually you should have more of them to help you out. If you get focused by 5 dps, away from your team don't be surprised to die in 3 seconds, that is just normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoriusj View Post
    Then you should have plenty of other healers to keep you up, and you still have partners around you who should peel for you, actually you should have more of them to help you out. If you get focused by 5 dps, away from your team don't be surprised to die in 3 seconds, that is just normal.
    its not balanced.

I should be able to heal through 5 dps for atleast a minute like I did in wrath.

I'm a healer.

Who gets focused when in a group first?

Actually I used to run 2.2k + RBGs ( I know to some people that isnt much but it's still something) and even now with my ower group we focus the DPS, there's no point in killing the healers, CC them, kill the dps (going from squishiest to toughest) and leave them alive with no mana, its far more effective.

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 01:16 AM ----------

its not balanced.

I should be able to heal through 5 dps for atleast a minute like I did in wrath.
    And my mage should have a spell cause "Frost will end the world" : Freezes every enemy is a 5000 yard radius, if they do not do 30 pushes within 20 seconds IRL they will get hit for 500000000000000000000000000000 Damage. Undispellable, Untrinketable.

Actually I used to run 2.2k + RBGs ( I know to some people that isnt much but it's still something) and even now with my ower group we focus the DPS, there's no point in killing the healers, CC them, kill the dps (going from squishiest to toughest) and leave them alive with no mana, its far more effective.

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 01:16 AM ----------

And my mage should have a spell cause "Frost will end the world" : Freezes every enemy is a 5000 yard radius, if they do not do 30 pushes within 20 seconds IRL they will get hit for 500000000000000000000000000000 Damage. Undispellable, Untrinketable.
    They already do. ITs called deep freeze.

They already do. ITs called deep freeze.
    They haven't added the push ups part though : (

They haven't added the push ups part though : (
    Mist of pandaria patch notes 5.0

Mages:
    - Mages can now one shot every player in the battleground (10 min cd)
    - New spec : frost bomb. This freezes each player in place within a 40 yard radius......

If your positioning is good cc it's really that big of an issue. What yungyup team at blizzcon his holy pally was cc'd for half of the time toez.

Mist of pandaria patch notes 5.0

Mages:
    - Mages can now one shot every player in the battleground (10 min cd)
    - New spec : frost bomb. This freezes each player in place within a 40 yard radius......
    Now you just sound butthurt. No class should be able to withstand two other players focusing on them. Game is balanced, L2P.

Lies mage damage is fine soloing healers in a deep i mean outplaying them cough cough avoid that nerfbat cough cough.

like i just said in the post before, about rogues.
    Yes, we do have alot of counters, stuns silences, take them away and its like, a druid with no shift forms.. pointless being a rogue without it, we are so squishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aejay View Post
    like i just said in the post before, about rogues.
    Yes, we do have alot of counters, stuns silences, take them away and its like, a druid with no shift forms.. pointless being a rogue without it, we are so squishy.
    Lololol stealth away and self healz.........