Deleted

Shadowpriest PVP nab

Ok so i got some godaweful pvp gear, full vicious gear priest that i wanted to gear up to do some bgs for fun only, not competitive pvp
    Thing is the last time i touched it was a long time ago (other than the time i grinded vicious gear for no reason ofc), the class has changed dramatically.
    I know what to use to survive like fade and disper, i just dont understand how the priest works atm.
    I used to set up pain+plague+vt and alternate mind flay with mind blast for melting...but now health polls are so huge it doesnt do much (lack of haste doesnt help i guess) but mind spike + mind blast doesnt do the trick either outside of fears cause of interupts and the fact that it consumes my dots..
    i have no idea what to do here...i can take a good chunk of their hp with dots but then iam easy bait, and nuking like a mage is really noobish and not really viable..

Or dont bother with spriest at all, they are as gimp as rets ?
    Last edited by mmoc0aa45d37f2; 2011-12-29 at 04:14 PM.

step in line. i also have a bone to pick with blizzard in regards to this matter.

they really screwed the pooch with this one. no competent player or rbg team is going to let an enemy spriest free cast. once a spriest gets focused, especially by melee, they are done for.

the nerf to our vampiric embrace and devouring plague along with the intoduction of mind spike ruined solo pvp for me. i think ele shamans are more wanted atm in bgs, with boomkings still being worse off then spriest. lets face it. druds only really have one good spec atm for pvp and that is feral.

Shadow priest aren't that best class one on one but their good in arena and rated play. Boomkins aren't worse off then shadow priest have u seen there dmg? Shadow priest bring burst and multi dot pressure something that elemental can't. We have a dispel, mana burn as well as being the only dps spec with the ability to remove certain immunity's we have are place in rbg's. 1 v 1 your decent if u have to fight more then one person your done melee will face roll u 1v2 in bgs. You can take dks, enhancement shamans, every warlock spec but aff, hunters, rets, every mage spec but frost outside of arena then los plus dots is dead mage, elemental shamans are kill able but that damage is retarded. Btw wasn't there a rank 1 boomkin on tich?

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 01:02 AM ----------

You can still kill people with dots but you play a more wear down game are dot damage should get buffed and mind spike should get nerfed. Our dots got nerfed because of multi dotting in pve but if they buff devour plague which is target exclusive we would be fine. If i wanted to hit two buttons I would have rolled an arcane mage.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    Shadow priest aren't that best class one on one but their good in arena and rated play. Boomkins aren't worse off then shadow priest have u seen there dmg? Shadow priest bring burst and multi dot pressure something that elemental can't. We have a dispel, mana burn as well as being the only dps spec with the ability to remove certain immunity's we have are place in rbg's. 1 v 1 your decent if u have to fight more then one person your done melee will face roll u 1v2 in bgs. You can take dks, enhancement shamans, every warlock spec but aff, hunters, rets, every mage spec but frost outside of arena then los plus dots is dead mage, elemental shamans are kill able but that damage is retarded. Btw wasn't there a rank 1 boomkin on tich?

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 01:02 AM ----------

You can still kill people with dots but you play a more wear down game are dot damage should get buffed and mind spike should get nerfed. Our dots got nerfed because of multi dotting in pve but if they buff devour plague which is target exclusive we would be fine. If i wanted to hit two buttons I would have rolled an arcane mage.
    like i´ve said in a previous post. we went from being in an affl lock state with dots and self heals through damage, now we are basically an arcane mage, only with less cc

you ever duel any good rogues, dks or ferals? they will roll a spriest of the same skill level. they counter us. our dots are garbage. paralysis is like reflective sheild, its better for solo pvp, but still it aint that good. ele are viable for more then just their damage in rbgs. do you rbg? a boomkins dots will be removed normally, a spriest free casting has more burst imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercoven View Post
    like i´ve said in a previous post. we went from being in an affl lock state with dots and self heals through damage, now we are basically an arcane mage, only with less cc

you ever duel any good rogues, dks or ferals? they will roll a spriest of the same skill level. they counter us. our dots are garbage. paralysis is like reflective sheild, its better for solo pvp, but still it aint that good. ele are viable for more then just their damage in rbgs. do you rbg? a boomkins dots will be removed normally, a spriest free casting has more burst imo.
    I never said we could beat ferals or rogues especially undead rogues. Priest can beat unholy and frost dks are super squishy. Unholy dks the hardest fight thou but we can win. Warriors kind of shit on us to.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2011-12-30 at 03:09 AM.

yeah warriors, and blood dks lol