Woo, happy New Year and junk.

Okay, holiday over. Nothing to see here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusmode View Post
    Np. It looks a bit choppy but the source image is too small to run a good vector trace :\
    Hah, it's fine. I might have the source image laying around somewhere if you really want to get a better one done. That would have to wait till morning though, I woke up early this morning and now I need to go sleep.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Good night Ponies

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Hah, it's fine. I might have the source image laying around somewhere if you really want to get a better one done. That would have to wait till morning though, I woke up early this morning and now I need to go sleep.
    Yeah dunno how much time I will have. Later though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=150729006979

I'm throwing my money at my PC and its doing nothing.

That's a very meh looking Celestia. I wish I could remember how to sew from that home ec class I was forced to take in jr. high so I could make mediocre plushies and sell them for hundreds of dollars.

Deleted
    Grrrr. I feel like bitching and moaning, but I hate bitching and moaning so I will just leave everypony with this as it somewhat describes my mood.

Happy fucking new year.

10+ Year Old Account

Why are things like this so damned expensive? Is it because they're all handmade because Hasbro sucks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    That's a very meh looking Celestia. I wish I could remember how to sew from that home ec class I was forced to take in jr. high so I could make mediocre plushies and sell them for hundreds of dollars.
    For Celestia it looks pretty good. I've seen worse.

Upcoming episode is an Applejack episode... yay

Quote Originally Posted by Storeandersfn View Post
    Grrrr. I feel like bitching and moaning, but I hate bitching and moaning so I will just leave everypony with this as it somewhat describes my mood.

[video=youtube;Wzvu3LlSNmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzvu3LlSNmY[/vieo]

Happy fucking new year.
    Get out of my head, Store. I just recorded a message to future me, which will no doubt cause future me to roll his eyes.

10+ Year Old Account

This'un's still the best plushie I've seen so far.

Went for over $2000, but it's really damn good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Why are things like this so damned expensive? Is it because they're all handmade because Hasbro sucks?
    People are willing to pay stupid prices for silly things.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, their plushies suck.

I could rant about how Hasbro shouldn't slack on the quality of their designs (pink Celestia lol) but it wouldn't really be worth it because I'd still never buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    some of the money that's being thrown at that object has to do with a few factors, including the fact that her eye and cutie mark and well as teh dtails on her crown and collar are hand embroidered and that she has poseable wings. Not to mention her proportions are pretty good for a plushie and she can stand on her own, despite hair hair being so huge. For a one of a kind item, I'd have to say the price is still pretty fair, even if it has some weaknesses.

Well, did it! Ran 5k and I am tired as hell.

I missed midnight by a whole damn 1 minute, because I was cramping to hell, but it was fun and was a lot better than getting drunk.

Now if you excuse me, I just ran a whole lot, and my bed is looking sexy... for the lumpy thing it is.

Happy New Year.

* Sleeps in bed, noming pillow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    This'un's still the best plushie I've seen so far.

Went for over $2000, but it's really damn good.
    That's INSANE how good that is. Holy CRAP. I sort of just want to throw my hands up in the air and say "that's it, I can't fucking do anything" in response to it. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    some of the money that's being thrown at that object has to do with a few factors, including the fact that her eye and cutie mark and well as teh dtails on her crown and collar are hand embroidered and that she has poseable wings. Not to mention her proportions are pretty good for a plushie and she can stand on her own, despite hair hair being so huge. For a one of a kind item, I'd have to say the price is still pretty fair, even if it has some weaknesses.
    Weren't you the one once upon a time that explained each ponies Gala dress? Not sure why that question came up, but it did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    I thought they did a really good job on her mane, something that I would normally think would look bad when hearing about a Celestia plushie. They did a good job on her wings. The eye looks very well done too.

The Rainbow dash gala plushie posted before is amazing too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't you the one once upon a time that explained each ponies Gala dress? Not sure why that question came up, but it did.
    Pretty sure that was Kaorin in response to a picture of dresses for each of the mane six if they were human. I can't recall if they were the Gala dresses specifically, but I don't think they were.

I thought they did a really good job on her mane, something that I would normally think would look bad when hearing about a Celestia plushie. They did a good job on her wings. The eye looks very well done too.

The Rainbow dash gala plushie posted before is amazing too.
    So what you're saying is...you [i]really[/i] like her mane?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Pretty sure that was Kaorin in response to a picture of dresses for each of the mane six if they were human. I can't recall if they were the Gala dresses specifically, but I don't think they were.
    Well, it was more of how each dress reflects the ponies' personalities, so I'm not sure humanized ones came into play. But it may have been Kaorin.