http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avlet/advanced here is mine, since i dont know where the posters above is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avlet/advanced here is mine, since i dont know where the posters above is.
    7/10 shoulder missing chant 2nd trinket choice is odd, i get the mastery part but str? Can u get a bh one?

Here is mine, chest missing chant, needs greater choulder chant, this is my alt, play dk tank as main I am new to this type of ctc ty

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nride/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Moonhyde View Post
    7/10 shoulder missing chant 2nd trinket choice is odd, i get the mastery part but str? Can u get a bh one?

Here is mine, chest missing chant, needs greater choulder chant, this is my alt, play dk tank as main I am new to this type of ctc ty

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nride/advanced
    5/10, eternal glory is an awful talent. Hammer of the righteous glyph bad on most fights, but i assume you change depending on the fight. I dont think you are ctc capped either,but might be with mastery food, otherwise you can just reforge your dodgetrinket>mastery.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssias/advanced

Just got the gloves, not sure if i'll put in a stamina or stamina/expertise in it, can only get epic gem if i use the stamina/expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by madmessias View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssias/advanced

Just got the gloves, not sure if i'll put in a stamina or stamina/expertise in it, can only get epic gem if i use the stamina/expertise.
    Short of CTC
    Exp/Hit gem?
    Reforging to hit? (away from dodge of all things)
    Not maximising your Dodge/parry after CTC
    Way over exp softcap.
    No Loh glyph.
    No Guarded by the light.
    Not using enough epic gems seeing as you are a hardmode raider.

Paladin
    vv
    Last edited by Strykie; 2012-01-01 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie View Post
    Short of CTC - I am ctc capped
    Exp/Hit gem? - Helps with the dps in 10man.
    Reforging to hit? (away from dodge of all things) - same as above.
    Not maximising your Dodge/parry after CTC - Why would i want to gem/reforge towards an rng stat when i can do sick dps?
    Way over exp softcap. - More dps +,+
    No Loh glyph. - If a fight is shorter then 7min and there's a chance i can use it twice, i'd glyph it, im always changing glyphs depending on the fight.
    No Guarded by the light. - Most people skip this talent, i'd get it for madness HM tho.
    Not using enough epic gems seeing as you are a hardmode raider. - My server is totally dead, we aren't buying epic gems, just using the one provided from killing bosses.

Paladin
    vv
    Answered quotes
    Also, doing just short of 27k dps on fights like baleroc/rag is pretty funny Also 23k on Ultraxion, which really helped us getting our kill.
    About your paladin, im fairly sure you are over the ctc cap, seeing as im ctc capped with all raidbuffs+dodgefood (and i got less ctc then you) instead of masteryfood, but maybe you don't use food at all, what do i know. Also, those major glyphs are fairly wierd

Deleted
    Hello, here is my pally eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Longstar/simple
    My gear is not perfect but its good enough for hc raiding, on raid buffs + food, etc im fully capeed , dodge + parry aprox 39/40 % + block 55/56 and boss miss chance, anyway after replacing my all gems wth epic my avoidance stats will be perfect. At this point i have insane absorbs + self healing so even Hc Hagara assault is not hard to survive.

But if anyone have any sugestions what i can change here, please reply, i know that there is a loot of players who know better them me what is good for Prot pally.
    Last edited by mmoc7c9409e05e; 2012-01-02 at 12:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotos View Post
    Hello, here is my pally eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Longstar/simple
    My gear is not perfect but its good enough for hc raiding, on raid buffs + food, etc im fully capeed , dodge + parry aprox 39/40 % + block 55/56 and boss miss chance, anyway after replacing my all gems wth epic my avoidance stats will be perfect. At this point i have insane absorbs + self healing so even Hc Hagara assault is not hard to survive.

But if anyone have any sugestions what i can change here, please reply, i know that there is a loot of players who know better them me what is good for Prot pally.
    Arbitrer of Light is awful, and 2points in reckoning is better then 2 in hallowed ground. Judgement glyph is awful, you don't have any runspeed increase, imo your hp is enough by far so i'd go for expertise/hit instead, atleast if you are running 10 mans. (unless you are dying alot already ofc)

Deleted
    Arbiter and judgement glyph is very VERY VeRy usefull when u have T13 +2 bonus, increse your dmg + concetration helps with adds etc, and Yes, im raiding 10 man , so more pew pew on boss.
    Last edited by mmoc7c9409e05e; 2012-01-02 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krotos View Post
    Arbiter and judgement glyph is very VERY VeRy usefull when u have T13 +2 bonus, increse your dmg + concetration helps with adds etc, and Yes, im raiding 10 man , so more pew pew on boss.
    Arbitrer of light+Judgement glyph is about 25 aps each (Absorb per second), on Zon'Ozz hc i had 20k damage taken per second, so it would decrease my dmg taken by about 0.05% i believe. Altho it's not like a healer would change their rotation because you took a hit that was 600lower then before, so it will just result in overhealing.
    Also, reckoning will increase your windwalk proccs so that's actually decent since you seem to care about survivability that much.

Also, go glyph Seal of Light and word of glory and specc into guarded by the light since you really really care about every single point of survival, then go wipe to enragetimers

Hey!
    Tried finding a post that havent gotten any feedback yet but couldnt find one, so I guess Im just posting my own.
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Rakvatten/simple

Slacking with the epic gems I know And I might get some bashing for my hotr glyph instead of perhaps a judgement with the 2piece bonus, but I swtich em around, usually aoe threat is more needed than anything else.
    One of my trinket suck sadly, because I've been passing soulshifter vortex to everyone else since the procc is useless with ctc cap and indomitable pride refuses to drop!
    The one thing Im uncertain about is if my parry / dodge balance is good enough, think my dodge might abit too high but havent been able to test it with all the buffs after the gearimprovements!
    Feedback is welcome, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakvatten View Post
    Hey!
    Tried finding a post that havent gotten any feedback yet but couldnt find one, so I guess Im just posting my own.
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Rakvatten/simple

Slacking with the epic gems I know And I might get some bashing for my hotr glyph instead of perhaps a judgement with the 2piece bonus, but I swtich em around, usually aoe threat is more needed than anything else.
    One of my trinket suck sadly, because I've been passing soulshifter vortex to everyone else since the procc is useless with ctc cap and indomitable pride refuses to drop!
    The one thing Im uncertain about is if my parry / dodge balance is good enough, think my dodge might abit too high but havent been able to test it with all the buffs after the gearimprovements!
    Feedback is welcome, thanks!
    Balance looks fine. gems looks fine. Spec is almost fine. You have Souldrinker so that instantly demands 2 points in Reckoning, take 1 out of Hallowed ground for this. Things look fine, stop worrying about it.

I've no idea what the person above me was posting about. Divine Guardian is pretty much mandatory but you have it. Reckoning is one of the most awesome talents ever. How agility is better than hit and stamina and parry I have no idea.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndert/advanced

As you can see I ain't that lucky on drops;*(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromus View Post
    Hi there,

Thought I'd drop mine by

I'm playing my Paladin as Prot since 4.3 where I figured it would be fun to gear and use in raids. He was pretty rubbish a few weeks back, but I put a full weekend into grinding heroics and I'm happy where he is at.

I've a clear goal in terms of where I want to go with him, unfortunately my normal riading team have gone to SWtor so I'll probably be looking into going LFR for some gear, but I had a bis list prepared to tick off one by one.

I've been working hard trying to grab the Trinket from Hour of twilight. It dropped first run but a DK ninja'd it from me, which was very annoying : /

Any comments or feedback is much appreciated, this sub-forum has been a massive help for me and my paladin

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alstrok/simple
    Finally got that trinket from Hour of twilight, trying to calculate how long it took, went in every day since 4.3, extra through LFD....

now just need to get a second decent trinket, pinkies crossed for LFR this week ( or even better a proper raid tonight)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loles View Post
    Good Spec, but DivGuardian > Reckoning imo.
    Parry on gloves sux balls. (Agi > (hit) > Stam >> Parry imo).
    Ehh....are you now just saying go for agility as a paladin tank on a enchant ???? Hope not

On gloves, go for mastery enchant

-MerinPally-
    Yeah tbh, will put one of the points from Hallowed Ground in reckoning, makes more sense with Souldrinker, it does heal for atleast above 10k in raids, so it counts for something Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crowpala View Post
    Ehh....are you now just saying go for agility as a paladin tank on a enchant ???? Hope not

On gloves, go for mastery enchant
    Check the post below you, its just a god awful troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakvatten
    -MerinPally-
    Yeah tbh, will put one of the points from Hallowed Ground in reckoning, makes more sense with Souldrinker, it does heal for atleast above 10k in raids, so it counts for something Thanks!
    No problem If you want some real fun, go to Baleroc heroic and 8man it like we did after I got my souldrinker (to extend fight time). The proc works off your maximum health, so towards the end of the fight you get some absolutely insane drains. It amazed me seeing some of those numbers but it made me so bloody happy.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Didn't seem like this was rated;

You seem to know what you're doing, however:
    - You've specced PoJ, no need for minor speed on boots I can see that you're way above CTC cap (1.38% raidbuffed with dodge food) go for the LW kit if you want.
    - As said above you're above the cap so try to drop down about 1.38% (I know you've already swapped your gems, but possibly swap a trinket for a stamina one instead etc).
    -Spec I guess is a personal choice, I'd go for at least 1 guarded by the light over hallowed grounds. (and I guess the HotR glyph is changed for single target etc etc)

not much else to say I guess.

8.5/10: could improve enchant(s), try to get your CTC even lower and GL with the drops

Armory

Things to note:
    Using Souldrinker over Hand of Morchock with Mastery food I'm at 102.4% exactly (or if I swap to t12 leggs/gloves I'm above with dodge food)
    My luck is not amazing either I'm using Soulshifter HC over Scales of life as I find the on use lackluster and the stamina is higher on SoulShifter.
    Spec/Glyphs changes often don't put too much into them.

so what u think about my pally, i think im over ctc cap by around 112 mastery, im thinking of putting some stam gems in my blue sockets. i also have t13 raid finders shoulders but im not a huge fan of expertise. it wont let me post links because im a nub it says. heavenhammer/pally/ andorhal

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cendi/advanced

Just brought my paladin off from the shelf and need some input!
    Leegion - Turalyon

Stopped raiding in MOP. Pugging Legion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat View Post
    Didn't seem like this was rated;

You seem to know what you're doing, however:
    - You've specced PoJ, no need for minor speed on boots I can see that you're way above CTC cap (1.38% raidbuffed with dodge food) go for the LW kit if you want.
    - As said above you're above the cap so try to drop down about 1.38% (I know you've already swapped your gems, but possibly swap a trinket for a stamina one instead etc).
    -Spec I guess is a personal choice, I'd go for at least 1 guarded by the light over hallowed grounds. (and I guess the HotR glyph is changed for single target etc etc)

not much else to say I guess.

8.5/10: could improve enchant(s), try to get your CTC even lower and GL with the drops

Armory

Things to note:
    Using Souldrinker over Hand of Morchock with Mastery food I'm at 102.4% exactly (or if I swap to t12 leggs/gloves I'm above with dodge food)
    My luck is not amazing either I'm using Soulshifter HC over Scales of life as I find the on use lackluster and the stamina is higher on SoulShifter.
    Spec/Glyphs changes often don't put too much into them.
    I'll just bump myself considering noone bothered rating in the past 3-4 replies.