Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Gonna try to form one for RP with my friend from Wow. I hope it works.

Deleted
    If any one is interested rhodiumclaw.enjin.com Pre-GW2 Guild!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some friends and I are gonna make a pvp guild. In WoW, this same group of people and myself made a pvp guild at the start of Cata and it quickly grew to become the top pvp guild on our faction, so I have confidence we can do it again.

The guild I'm with in GW1 Descendants of Honor [DH] will be the guild I'm in in GW2 we have already planned out what to do with our guild and with the guilds in our alliance.
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on making my own guild for the hell of it and for Name's sake, but I dont really have any plans on anything else for it.

If any of you are on the east coast id be interested in joining a guild covering as much of the game as possible, since i do about everything there is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't plan on being in a guild. I don't see a reason to be in a guild in GW2, but there is the slight chance I might make a guild just to show off a cool name. :P

Deleted
    Not put much tought into it.

Still haven`t joined one in GW1 & only ever joined mates or specific PvP ones in wow.

Time`ll tell

Curious, what`s point of joining several? Not seen any notes about that yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Not put much tought into it.

Still haven`t joined one in GW1 & only ever joined mates or specific PvP ones in wow.

Time`ll tell

Curious, what`s point of joining several? Not seen any notes about that yet.
    The purpose of being able to join more than one guild is being able to join more than one guild.

So (for example), you can be in a guild for your PvP group, a guild for your casual friends, and a guild for your RP group and, depending on what you feel like doing/who you feel like seeing in guild chat/etc when you log in to a character, you can represent that guild for that play session.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently looking for one. Nothing has caught my eye yet.

Deleted
    Not really. Once we get closer to release and how servers are managed(EU/US or no distinction between them), I'll make a decision. I still hope to join a guild with some peeps here from the forum, then I at least know I can try to join a guild with some decent people!

Deleted
    Had my own guild once. Will never do it again. To much stress if you ask me.

Then I made the mistake to look for guilds in ahead of time. Like a couple of weeks/months before the game launches. I thought it would be good to get to know those people and when the game launches you can start with people you already know, at least a bit. That did not turn out to good, as you don't realy talk to those people a lot before the game comes out and 9 times out of 10 you end up with people you cannot even refer to.

So this time I'm gonna start all by myself. For the first time I can choose the server I want, and not the one my guild or guild leader wants. And in GW2 it doesn't matter at ALL if you play by yourself as you can do events with other people without grouping! Got to love that! So when the time comes and I find myself hanging out with the same people over and over again I will probably consider to join their guild if it feels right and they want me to.

Planning on making a small little friends and family guild (If I get enough friends to play...some people have displayed interest, but don't know how they'll all pan out) and putz around on that, till I find a good PVE guild to join

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    The purpose of being able to join more than one guild is being able to join more than one guild.

So (for example), you can be in a guild for your PvP group, a guild for your casual friends, and a guild for your RP group and, depending on what you feel like doing/who you feel like seeing in guild chat/etc when you log in to a character, you can represent that guild for that play session.
    Hmm, got visions of things getting confusing, but as long as GW2 is out, I`ll cope

I have noone who I know that is looking forward to the game which makes me sad because I was a hardcore Guildwars and Guildwars Faction player. I plan on making a guild on day one though like I did in Rift. Mainly going to focus on PvP with some PvE elements.

Deleted
    I have got 6 friends from my old WoW guild and maybe 7 IRL friends who all will be starting a guild together when GW2 comes out. Will probably do whatever we feel like doing and have fun while doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Nope.

My plan is just to wander aimlessly on whatever server I end up on and eventually fall in with fun groups of people as I meet them.
    Same, since no one I know off will play GW2. I'll just float around and let the digital wind carry me.

There should be guilds focused upon RP established on every server...as you can belong to more than one guild The possibilities are endless xD

Huuummm........Anet are listening to the softly uttered "wind" of gamers...at this point I honestly believe that you can be sure they're listening. They seem like genuine gamers. Ergo...

"The soul sings...your heart listens...your mind looks...your eyes follow." They will create what you seek.

Deleted
    hopefully an asura only one... naa i kid me and some friends are hoping to be one of the huge best guilds on whichever server we go to but ill see what happens

Deleted
    Time will tell, time will tell
    Hoping some of my current guild members will join the ride, know some will play it anyway
    But most important is to get my real life friends to rock with me =)

10+ Year Old Account
    most of my old GW1 guild members will play gw2 so I'm settled
    Monk, I need a monk!!!