Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Do Blizz Even Care That LFR is Broken?

I thought Blizz fixed LFR so that you can only roll on stuff depending on your spec/class. Yet today, a Tank DK, won 2x 1 Handers from DW, and then when i asked him if i could have them since i am DW Frost, he said "No, people Ninja from me all the time, so im just returning the favor".

Now how does a Blood Tank get a Loot Roll Bonus on 1hander weps? Seriously what is wrong with Blizz, its not hard to fix, especially on something so obvious as this.

Also as a side note, its good to see LFR has spawned a whole bunch of new assholes. Really fun MMO this, getting everything ninjaed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post
    I thought Blizz fixed LFR so that you can only roll on stuff depending on your spec/class.
    Class, yes. Spec/role no.

Better luck next week?

Oh look, yet another person crying about loot. Would you also make a thread if another frost dk had won both of them? How about a smf warrior? Instead it would probably be about someone winning 2 from the same boss. Get over it. RNG is RNG. Better rolls next week.

I thought Blizz fixed LFR so that you can only roll on stuff depending on your spec/class. Yet today, a Tank DK, won 2x 1 Handers from DW, and then when i asked him if i could have them since i am DW Frost, he said "No, people Ninja from me all the time, so im just returning the favor".

Now how does a Blood Tank get a Loot Roll Bonus on 1hander weps? Seriously what is wrong with Blizz, its not hard to fix, especially on something so obvious as this.

Also as a side note, its good to see LFR has spawned a whole bunch of new assholes. Really fun MMO this, getting everything ninjaed.
    class specific, not spec. Having said that, learn to deal with it and try again next week, shit like that happens all the time in LFR, if you want lewtz do normals.

If someone else SMF or Frost won, gg for them, but when its a Blood Tank, who uses 2handers, then its just stupid.

Not hard to fix? Sorry, but it is. The amounts of code required to do it would be pretty ridiculous, and there would need to be considerable testing done to make sure it works.

That being said, they are working on doing just that.

If someone else SMF or Frost won, gg for them, but when its a Blood Tank, who uses 2handers, then its just stupid.
    I know the feeling, i lost both gurthak and souldrinker to a prot pally . And get tokens ninja'd by people who already have better. Learn to live with it, its not gonna change.

ETA: Also if you're talking about the souldrinker from madness then thats considered a tank/dps weapon hence both get bonuses.

Old news. It's purely by role. Blizzard has already acknowledged this. They've said they'll fix it to recognize spec, but they can't do it until 5.0.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Likely for off-spec and since the roll system count the sword ad BOTH a tank weapon and a DPS weapon this will happen.

Also (and Blizz will tell you this) it's not considered ninjaing if they win it through the default role systems. Atleast you didn't lose two of them to a Ret paladin.
    Last edited by Kaosbringer; 2012-01-04 at 06:11 AM.

If you're talking about Souldrinker you can be semi-happy you can even roll on them as a dps as they're (probably) thought of tanking weapons with the option of using it for dps by Blizzard.

Yes, loot is Class and Spec specific. However, since a Paladin Tank is gonna use Souldrinker, they have to enable "tanks" to be able to roll on it. A frost DK would also be using them. So DKs, such as yourself, have to be able to roll on it. Oh see dat? A "Tank" "DK" can roll on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcuse View Post
    If you're talking about Souldrinker you can be semi-happy you can even roll on them as a dps as they're (probably) thought of tanking weapons with the option of using it for dps by Blizzard.

Yes, loot is Class and Spec specific. However, since a Paladin Tank is gonna use Souldrinker, they have to enable "tanks" to be able to roll on it. A frost DK would also be using them. So DKs, such as yourself, have to be able to roll on it. Oh see dat? A "Tank" "DK" can roll on them.
    To be fair souldrinker is BiS in normal and heroic t13 for frost dks, so it wouldnt be your typical tank weapon.

hahhaha you mad op? keep crying about shitty lfr loot

LFR isn't broken. People are just assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    LFR isn't broken. People are just assholes.
    People are also entitled. You lose loot. Get over it. Live goes on, it really does.

Deleted
    It's not broken, it's the people "exploiting" it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one ever said the gov'ment cheese had to taste good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

It was really obvious these things were going to happen in LFR. Just need on everything you want, mainspec, offspec, third spec. People need on stuff in the hopes that others will buy it for gold. Just don't buy those items. The stupid people who have already done that made things only worse. More and more people will just need everything so they can make some gold, it's pathetic.

WoW community sucks now with LFR and LFD and everything being easy. But at least you can see content.

Working as intended and RNG is RNG. Current loot system recognizes class, NOT spec. So no more DKs getting Agi Polearms but DK tank CAN get 1h weapons. And stop abusing "ninjaing" phrase to express that you lost rolls to someone because:

I think I'll make a sig from it...

RNG is a harsh mistress

at the end of the day dont expect much from LFR just be thankful you even got a chance to do the raid there will always be next week

people really need to stop doing these threads

yes sucky ass people will win loot thats life its like the scumbags who win the lottery do they deserve it no but they paid there money and RNG said they deserved to win so just suck it up and blow it out and say oh well better luck next time

LFR isn't broken. The WoW playerbase is broken and for some reason needs to be babied around or they do stupid selfish things because they can.