Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    carebearUI's images are not publicly available.
    /sadpanda ._.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    "carebearUI's images are not publicly available."
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    /sadpanda ._.
    Fixed! I think it works a bit better now. http://imgur.com/a/K6z91#0

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-07 at 02:27 AM.

Really like your UI's carebear. That's OUF Unit frames right? Wish I knew how to write Lua. Anyone know some good OUF guides out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Just finished another one, thanks for the inspiration Dvorjak and for giving me the bar texture/font.

can you please upload your ui! I love it !

Quote Originally Posted by cubicks View Post
    Here's my ui, love it. nice dps there 13k.... was jumping around btw to all you trolls
    Very beautiful! Would you mind sharing your addon setup?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    Really like your UI's carebear. That's OUF Unit frames right? Wish I knew how to write Lua. Anyone know some good OUF guides out there?
    It is oUF yea; the best way to learn is to pick up a ready made oUF layout and jump in the deep end reading through the code and editing bits through trial and error. That's how I learnt. (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Can detect some Led++ influences in there, carebear

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can detect some Led++ influences in there, carebear
    Led++ and I used to both inspire each other a lot. Found some old WoW forum archives earlier where Led and I were discussing in and out of combat fading and buff / debuff fading. Those were really the good old days of the UI community. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    What is th... I don't ev..
    There is no info on the screen? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    There's plenty. Most people just have more stuff going on than they need. Presented in more obtrusive and obstructive manners than needed.

There's plenty. Most people just have more stuff going on than they need. Presented in more obtrusive and obstructive manners than needed.
    There's no reason to take minimalism to it's edge just because one could.
    For example he/she have used a special attack. Knowing enh shamans that would mean that he/she have one or more cooldowns counting at that very moment, not displaying the exact time on such will be a huge setback for any kind of enviroment in WoW.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    For example he/she have used a special attack. Knowing enh shamans that would mean that he/she have one or more cooldowns counting at that very moment, not displaying the exact time on such will be a huge setback for any kind of enviroment in WoW.
    To each their own I say! I absolutely love minimalism and I once had a UI that literally nothing but player, target and target of target health bars. I haven't been able to find any screenshots of that one though.

Once you have played a class long enough you get more than enough feeling of how the rotation works to not need to look at any actionbars or cooldown icons.

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/...2_213149-1.jpg

My UI, I'm getting a new computer soon and looking for some tips to tweak my future new UI if anyone cares to share some thoughts. First of all, I'm not a minimalist fan ;p which is obvious.
    I know I have to get rid of the two icehud bars for my own HP/Power, I'll just leave threat there from icehud and the other side is GCD, I like the threatbar from Icehud the most and just recently put my pitbull player & target frames in the center. My big action bars are from razer naga and are set up that way cause of the button layout on the mouse, I'll trim down the size 10% of them on my new puter though. The power auras in the mid-left on top are still from below where my old target frame used to be lol and I think I will keep em there a they are transparent and I have a habit of looking there anyway. The chatboxes on either side of the screen, one is for regular chat, the other is for loot, reputation, and trade chat lol. Just one sloppy thing the TB/WG timer is behind Sylvanas portrait (I think dbm does that?) i'll sort that with dbm or move anything if needed. Any tips are welcome!

Addons used: pitbull, icehud, msbt, tiptac, ghostrecon, tauntmaster, tidyplates/threatplates, power auras, basicchatmods, razernaga & masque darion, omnicc, recount, fonter, sexymap, wintergrasper adv, dbm, etc.
    Last edited by Elrandir; 2012-01-05 at 09:14 PM.

Been tweaking around a bit with the UI, made some changes to the suggestions I got, so here is 2 more raid shots

10 man raid:

25man version:

As I mentioned last time, I mainly raid 10 man, but since I was doing the LFR anyway, I thought I might aswell share the 25 man version

Noticed I really need to filter the enemy debuffs, that is just way to much, guess I forgot to set the icon limit in raven ^^,

Speedtrax what is the addon for lootrolls there? And is that a customized dbm or regular bigwigs? That looks sweet? tnx in advance.

The loot addon is Xloot 1.0, you can find it at wowinterface.com
    The boss mods are not dbm nor bigwigs, it's DXE (Deus Vox Encounters)

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Such minimalism is if anything what has driven the creation of the ever popular TukUI and its variants.
    I would not go as far as to call TukUI minimalist, but it is a step in the right direction in removing some unecessary junk.
    Minimalism has its place and makes you question what you really need in a UI, and what you do not.
    Some of us cope with it better than others, but the thought into what you do or not need is never a bad thing to look into.

10+ Year Old Account

Updated my entire UI today.
    I'll update it later...with me in raid.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-07 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post

Updated my entire UI today.
    I'll update it later...with me in raid.
    Your target frame, target of target and player frame is a few pixels off
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired