Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    I really hope there are no things in the store that break immersion for other players. Wings? For gods sake no!!

I hated these in GW1:

Edited away

soo many people wear them and it breaks the immersion for me. It just doesn't belong in there...
    on the other hand, I love these engineer style goggles:

Edited away

it's a thin line which shall not be crossed...
    That's your personal opinion, of course. For me, those glasses looks awesome, and the goggles even better.

But glowing hands, lava hands, ice hands and stone hands don't bother you at all 8D?

Deleted
    Ooooh love the goggles!

10+ Year Old Account
    $15 a month, too avoid a store...

I want a real MMO back, not instanced everything, not pay to win and NO MORE QUEUES!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post

I want a real MMO back, not instanced everything, not pay to win and NO MORE QUEUES!!!
    Read the sticky: Guild Wars 2 - Mass info for the uninitiated

1.) it's subfree, you only buy the box
    2.) it's NOT instanced, it's not GW1. It's a free open non-instanced world.
    3.) it's not pay to win, items from the shop are cosmetical only

I think they thought it was the wow forum o.0

I'll agree with "as little as possible". If I buy content patches for money, I expect that stuff is not left out of those content patches just so I can be nickel-and-dimed for the rest of it.

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

wow

Buy to play, won't be able to "pay to win" or buy any sort of power. Merely cosmetic items. All this could be found in the giant sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    I really hope there are no things in the store that break immersion for other players. Wings? For gods sake no!!
    I hated these in GW1:
    -snip-
    soo many people wear them and it breaks the immersion for me. It just doesn't belong in there...
    on the other hand, I love these engineer style goggles:
    -snip-
    it's a thin line which shall not be crossed...
    I agree with the first part god I hated those stupid costumes everyone becoming different creatures dressed as gods, I'm sadly sure they are here to stay though. It really breaks the immersion to see a Ranger turn into a giant golem...

I didn't mind the glasses at all though and I LOVE those engy goggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    GW2 is going the way of microtransactions? That's a huge fail in the western MMO market. I am probably fine with it as long as it's nothing more than fluff stuff, but if you have to buy your way to power then no thank you.
    They've stated that all items in the store will be cosmetic only. There's no pay to win.

OT: I'll be fine with some cool outfits and stuff. I probably won't buy any of it (though I may change my mind once I start playing), but I have no problem with whatever cosmetic item they may add. So long as it's not anything too ridiculous.

Pets.

I really hope Gw2 will have pets
    Be patience I am dyslexic..

Research first, then make ridiculous statements.

Not to keep this going but...

You do realize that every subscription based based game has a store as well...right?

I believe The Old Republic and Rift have yet to implement an item mall, But yea, most MMOs have an item mall.

Not sure why this "pay to win" nonsense persists. All they have to do is google. Or at the very least, take note of which sub-forum they are posting under.

Deleted
    I hope that the GW2 store will just offer services and perhaps costumes. But I don't see me buying a lot in the store tbh.

LOL at the 'pay to win' trolls. If you know that little about GW2, then why even post in the GW2 section?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    One word - Hats, alot of them.....

I don't think that character slots should be at an additional cost :/

That side, I'm looking forward to;

- Decorations for house

- Cosmetic items

- Armour

10+ Year Old Account
    More character slots and epic (and I mean EPIC) armour.

Less epic shoulderpads, please! D:

Just want some clothes... nice looking, your-tits-arnt-falling-out, clothes.

Arena.net, you're really taking too long with the game. I hates.