Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Ah but squirrelbanes... Anet expects that we'll think that they put it in American, so it'd look like it was just nonsense, but maybe they have it in European to throw everyone off?
    Said it before and I'll say it again: damn them for being super-intelligent asura mesmers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Said it before and I'll say it again: damn them for being super-intelligent asura mesmers
    I think their pretty evenly spread... don't worry!! My asura mind and my pets will find out the truth!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

If you do i'll bake you an extra special cookie

10+ Year Old Account
    If you do i'll bake you an extra special cookie
    Nah i've got my own... *holds out a tray piled high with cookies* Cookie? They have chocolate and nuuuuuuuuts!
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Nah i've got my own... *holds out a tray piled high with cookies* Cookie? They have chocolate and nuuuuuuuuts!
    They're not like Mif's cookies are they? Prob laced with cyanide or something lol
    I suspect he's got special catbnip laced ones for Charr lol...lure em and and boom, wrench to the head lol

All these charr haters

Love Charr!

Nothing better than a nice Charr throw rug in winter...
    ...and they're good at lifting things ofc...

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Total win lol

They're not like Mif's cookies are they? Prob laced with cyanide or something lol
    I suspect he's got special catbnip laced ones for Charr lol...lure em and and boom, wrench to the head lol
    According to Mif's law act 74, all cookie related comments are to be either refrained (for possible leeks of world domination) or sent directly to Mif himself to approve said comment.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

oh noes! I getz Mif infraction
    Which probably also involves a wrench to the head..

Deleted
    oh noes! I getz Mif infraction
    Which probably also involves a wrench to the head..
    This is a serious infraction, believe this is punished with the flamethrower.

I guess the book will be released before the game. I just want it polished before release unlike SWTOR, which needed a few more months of polishing. I still like it though SWTOR. So if I have to wait until 2013, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    This is a serious infraction, believe this is punished with the flamethrower.
    I think he's reserving the flamethrower for Charr those kittens will go up like dry thatch xD

Well they said they were on schedule and so far what they've done looks promising what with the beta being in 2011 and all. I have a good feeling about 2012, hopefully in the upcoming months. Who knows, there could be a massive problem with the game during the open beta.

Wait!

I think I know how the world ends!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not confirmed, but we all know that it is 98% likely that it will be released in 2012.

They are in closed beta at the moment and they are planning the open beta.

Now, they've said that the open beta will mostly be for people that would like to try out the game before it's released (much like a demo) and that the release should follow shortly after (this is their own words so we can assume that it's valid).

The only question is, when will the open beta start?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post

The only question is, when will the open beta start?
    When they are happy with the state of the game, which is: when closed beta is no longer needed. And when that happens could be anyone's guess right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    When they are happy with the state of the game, which is: when closed beta is no longer needed. And when that happens could be anyone's guess right now.
    Was more of a rhetorical question.