Teamspeak 3 - Guildwars 2

Since I already have a Teamspeak 3 server I'm paying for.. I might as well put use to it.
    I bought it a few months ago so I could get started on settling in with some guild members. However, GW2 will probably take a few more months and till then I am opening my Teamspeak 3 server for anyone in this GW2 section.

To limit people being douchebags and what not, send me a PM on this forum with the name you'll be using on my TS3 server. That way you'll avoid getting kicked or banned if something weird happens.

Teamspeak 3 IP/PORT: 85.17.152.206:10020
    Password: EGC
    25 slots, should be enough to house the GW2 geeks among us

See you there

(If I'm in the Head Admin channel, it usually means I'm either at work or on vent with other people)

Deleted
    Even though I am a unsocial geek and don't really do that sort of thing really nice of ya to do thanks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Guildwars+2+Teamspeak+3
    This topic was on third place in output at the time of posting, so it's not that hard for douchebags to find your server.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsera View Post
    This topic was on third place in output at the time of posting, so it's not that hard for douchebags to find your server.
    Google wins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonsera View Post
    For me it's at first place.

Does it matter? That's where MOD's and Admins come in right?

10+ Year Old Account
    this is a very nice gesture, but i dont have teamspeak, and am not sure where to get it without purchasing premium.

Plus, my computer is always 100% revving, i always had people complaining to me in vent that it was so loud their ears were bleeding (figuratively, of course)
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Teamspeak 3 can be downloaded here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Free of charge obviously.

My guild uses TS3 exclusively. It's too customizable and convenient not to use.

Nice work This thread should be combined with the "your GW2 release date promise" thread for an awesome GW2 karoke fest
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-01-21 at 02:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloaded Teamspeak 3, but I am afraid my mic is too loud, it picks up every single ambient noise imaginable, even a tiny tap on my desk sounds like someone knocking on my door. And there doesn't seem to be a tool to reduce input

When I test it, the scale shows the average ambient noise is constantly 12-14 on there. which sounds fine to me, but if anyone else heard it it probably would be deafening
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

You folks do know you can use push to talk right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nysha View Post
    You folks do know you can use push to talk right?
    yea, somehow couldnt find the options menu, looked it up, fixed my setup, its going to be rather quiet instead now (originally was using the computers onboard mic, which made it loud as fuck, using the headset mic now, and now i can barely hear myself ><)

This vent is so lonely and quiet late at night.
    *continues trying to get HoM points*

15+ Year Old Account
    Tempting, but I would totally feel like an outsider barging in. You know, how link SHOULD feel when he busts into people's houses and breaks their pottery for rupees.

Don't hestitate to log on

I might not always be there, like today i'll be at a family new years celebration, but if I am you're free to poke me for a chat