Poll: Will Visa Reform Bring You to Visit the US?

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Honestly. I dislike America, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am planning to visit, so I hope I can go there sooner, they have some nice scenery, especially the lakes in Minnesota.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's so many exotic places I'd like to visit before I spend money to visit the US. The troubles you have to go through to get into the country aren't the reason, it's just not as appealing as other countries. But I'm sure I'll go to the US again one day.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't thin there is any reason whatsoever for me to visit the US... If I went on a vacation there are just so many better options than the states...

I would if I didn't already live here, though its pretty much the same as everywhere else, its not that bad, there aren't Obamas and Federal Agents on every street corner and the odds are you won't be killed

Deleted
    Never in my life would I want to set foot in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The girlfriend and I used to drive down to Minnesota from Canada on a regular basis, but once the passport for land crossing law came into effect it just wasn't worth our while so we just stay in Canada for road trips now. I could apply for an enhanced photo ID or nexus card but again for whimsical little road trips every now and then it's just not worth it.

So if you guys want my tourism dollars then bring back the bosom buddies with Canada policy
    Honestly stupid terror paranoia. Don't people know Canada is too cold for terrorists .
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Deleted
    Actually just came back from a vacation in California

It would be nicer if I didn't have to pay $14,- for a visa that's not a visa but a 'waiver' but without which I am still not allowed to enter the US even though it's not a visa...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been once and will probably go again - but had no problem getting a visa first time around.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

I spent 4 weeks in the US some years ago (3 in Anchorage, 1 in San Francisco)

Although I have to say that I liked a lot about this trip (especially the landscape in Alaska) I think I'd rather go to places I haven't been to yet. Also, coming from Germany there are a lot places that are closer to where I live that are just as beautiful.

I'd love to visit LA. I was there when I was 4 or 5 years old and I don't remember anything about it, my addiction for NCIS:LA doesn't help either :P
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Honestly stupid terror paranoia. Don't people know Canada is too cold for terrorists .
    "Eh, you wanna go blow somethin' up in America?"
    "Nah, weather's a bit nippy today."
    "How aboot tomorrow then?"
    "Oh, sorry, I got tickets to the Maple Leafs game tomorrow"

^Canadian terrorists

Yes probably... I always wanted to go on vacation in California... preferably while Blizzcon :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Yes probably... I always wanted to go on vacation in California... preferably while Blizzcon :P
    Nothing better than taking a wrong exit in California's shitty highway system and having to ask the Mexican gas station attendant where Disneyland is at 2 am(right next to the convention center for those that don't know).
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce

I don't want to go through those airport scanners.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Nothing better than taking a wrong exit in California's shitty highway system and having to ask the Mexican gas station attendant where Disneyland is at 2 am(right next to the convention center for those that don't know).
    so is AM in the night or the afternoon...

Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    I hear there are tons and tons of people taking vacations to the US from Mexico all the time, really...really...really long vacations
    Ya aliens invaded and took over the meat packing plants here in South Omaha. Someone call NASA.

10+ Year Old Account
    2am is night. That would be the earliest 2.

Do you guys only use military time in Denmark?

Went to Florida once a few years back. Did the whole Disney Land thing. In retrospect it was not worth the time or the money.

I'd rather go to London for the umpth time.

Short answer: No.
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Night. I keep odd hours and I prefer driving late at night because there's less people on the road. Not so good when you get lost and have to ask for directions though. Also what Kalyyn said :< .
    Ambrose Bierce