Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

So Who Else's Free Month is Up?

Played the game, I enjoyed it but don't think it's a game I can really stick to. I'm not saying I won't ever play it again but I'll give it another try sometimes else.

Anyone else?

Don't know when my free month ended and my game card time began. Either way, still playing. :P
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

10+ Year Old Account
    Free month ended a week ago I think. Can't remember. I'm still around. Also does this thread have a point other than who quit the game? We have a handfull of those already.

10+ Year Old Account
    My free month is up, but honestly, I think 100% of everyones free month is up

All kidding aside, I resubbed because I find it fun. Yes I'm bored out of my MIND at max level (full rakata almost) but I will find things to do. Probably level an alt of some sort.

Mine ended last weekend. Won't be coming back for a long time, if ever. The only thing that I even remotely enjoyed was the story, but it was too sparse amongst the grinding, traveling and generic filler quests which made it painful to play.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I now have the Founder title.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Mine ended last weekend. Won't be coming back for a long time, if ever. The only thing that I even remotely enjoyed was the story, but it was too sparse amongst the grinding, traveling and generic filler quests which made it painful to play.
    FAREWELL!

I'm still playing, got founder title couple days ago.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Got the founders title a few days ago, so yeah mine is up and still going. All i really play the game for is teh end game PvE content, which is hugely undertuned right now IMHO, but its fun even if it does only take 3 hours each week to clear EV and KP on normal and hard / nightmare. Hopefully there will be more chalenging content to come, and almost got my alt ( bounty hunter ) to 50 so gotta start gearing her up prety soon. Their op right now so id suggest if your still playing and think you might want one, lvl one before the nerfs come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Durotar Thug View Post
    Played the game, I enjoyed it but don't think it's a game I can really stick to. I'm not saying I won't ever play it again but I'll give it another try sometimes else.

Anyone else?
    Sweet, thanks for the insite into what you are thinking.

what did you have for lunch yesterday? What you gonna do tonight? Im so interested in what you think!!! thanks!

I'm still playing. One of these I'll hit level 50 one of my characters, that will be the litmus test on if I continue or not.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Sweet, thanks for the insite into what you are thinking.

what did you have for lunch yesterday? What you gonna do tonight? Im so interested in what you think!!! thanks!
    Dude your on the forums way to much, if you don't like the topic or anything why even post. Go outside man. It's just talking and seeing other peoples opinions. You hard core forum goers really need to relax. Instead of "insulting" my post with nonsense why not contribute your opinion on the subject as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude your on the forums way to much, if you don't like the topic or anything why even post. Go outside man. It's just talking and seeing other peoples opinions. You hard core forum goers really need to relax. Instead of "insulting" my post with nonsense why not contribute your opinion on the subject as well.
    Except theirs like 4 or 5 of these threads available to be used. Why start another one?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Except theirs like 4 or 5 of these threads available to be used. Why start another one?
    I didn't know this, perhaps next time I will do that. Thank you for giving me a decent beneficial response with out being a virgin elitist forum rat.

Infracted.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-01-28 at 12:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Yeah i kinda felt the same way. I did drop another month on it tho just to see what happens in my Smuggler story. The story is top notch and i will pat them on the back all day for the work they put into that. I think the rest of the game was just an afterthought tho.

Deleted
    It's finished, but I obviously bought another month.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moomurr View Post
    Yeah i kinda felt the same way. I did drop another month on it tho just to see what happens in my Smuggler story. The story is top notch and i will pat them on the back all day for the work they put into that. I think the rest of the game was just an afterthought tho.
    I played my smuggler up to 30 before my time ran out. I chose gunslinger, but another thing about this game is advance classes kept making me jump back and forth. It had a crucial "the grass is greener on the other side effect" I just couldn't make up my mind. Plus you can't really base off what class you want to play by just hitting level 10 and going off what feels more fun in the beginning. All the major abilities and talents require you to be higher levels to fully experience the class. I wanted to play scoundrel but then again I kept wanting gunslinger.

Personally I think they should of just scrapped this idea and just make it all combined in talent tree / specs so you can respec to what ever you want to play rather than leveling up a whole new character having to buy the mounts, redoing the same exact story over again If you wanted both advance classes of a primary class.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played my smuggler up to 30 before my time ran out. I chose gunslinger, but another thing about this game is advance classes kept making me jump back and forth. It had a crucial "the grass is greener on the other side effect" I just couldn't make up my mind. Plus you can't really base off what class you want to play by just hitting level 10 and going off what feels more fun in the beginning. All the major abilities and talents require you to be higher levels to fully experience the class. I wanted to play scoundrel but then again I kept wanting gunslinger.

Personally I think they should of just scrapped this idea and just make it all combined in talent tree / specs so you can respec to what ever you want to play rather than leveling up a whole new character having to buy the mounts, redoing the same exact story over again If you wanted both advance classes of a primary class.
    So then why have classes at all? I mean if were gonna do this why not just make it so that everyone can have every spec and you only have to lvl once. ACs are fine. If you want to try a diff spec you can lvl the republic mirror of your toon and have a whole new story to boot.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    They do, they have the smuggler, trooper, jedi knight/inquisitor. Those are classes, but at ten they divide and you basically have to pick a class again. Why not just toss it all under the class of smuggler? In my opinion I don't think its a good system. Why would I want to play on the opposite side where I can't play with my friends or my brother if I wanted a different story. Totally not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They do, they have the smuggler, trooper, jedi knight/inquisitor. Those are classes, but at ten they divide and you basically have to pick a class again. Why not just toss it all under the class of smuggler? In my opinion I don't think its a good system. Why would I want to play on the opposite side where I can't play with my friends or my brother if I wanted a different story. Totally not worth it.
    Because smugglers in and of themselves are not classes. It's better to think of them as story arcs. What you pick at lvl 10 is your class for the rest of the game. You could also pick a different story arc on empire and pick an AC that did what you wanted to do. So if you picked the tank ac on your sith warrior story arc you could pick an iquisitor arc and go assassin.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-01-28 at 02:03 AM.

My free month is over. Takemymoney.jpg.