Code:
    /cast Jewelcrafting
    /run SendChatMessage("Cutting for free "..GetTradeSkillListLink(), "channel", nil, "2")
    /cast Leatherworking
    /run SendChatMessage("Crafting for free "..GetTradeSkillListLink(), "channel", nil, "2") CloseTradeSkill()

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Code:
    /cast Jewelcrafting
    /run SendChatMessage("Cutting for free "..GetTradeSkillListLink(), "channel", nil, "2")
    /cast Leatherworking
    /run SendChatMessage("Crafting for free "..GetTradeSkillListLink(), "channel", nil, "2") CloseTradeSkill()

That doesn't work, atleast not for me. Thanks for the quick respons though.

Quote Originally Posted by Qrama View Post
    That doesn't work, atleast not for me. Thanks for the quick respons though.
    Is trade a different channel number than 2? If so, change "2" to the channel number of trade chat. Seeing from your first post it looks like trade is channel 1 for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Is trade a different channel number than 2? If so, change "2" to the channel number of trade chat. Seeing from your first post it looks like trade is channel 1 for you.

Sorry, it worked perfectly! Many thanks to you.
    Last edited by mmocae33bbf97e; 2012-01-21 at 06:16 PM.

Hello, I'm looking for a macro for my warrior.
    I need it to cast Execute when it's available and Slam when it isn't.
    Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobum View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a macro for my warrior.
    I need it to cast Execute when it's available and Slam when it isn't.
    Thanks in advance
    A macro has no way of determining what is ready, can be used, or stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    A macro has no way of determining what is ready, can be used, or stuff like that.
    Darn.
    Thanks anyway

Is there a command that will tell me how many hours total I have spent logged into my account?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Is there a command that will tell me how many hours total I have spent logged into my account?
    No, but there is the /played command that will tell you total time played for the character you are currently logged on to. There are some addons that will total up the time played across all your characters like Altoholic or AllPlayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie95816 View Post
    No, but there is the /played command that will tell you total time played for the character you are currently logged on to. There are some addons that will total up the time played across all your characters like Altoholic or AllPlayed.
    True, but there are many many characters that I have invested time in that were deleted in the end, and I want to account for them as well.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    True, but there are many many characters that I have invested time in that were deleted in the end, and I want to account for them as well.
    I seriously doubt that this is possible then.

The data is there, just doesn't seem to be a means of accessing it. Shame.

Is it possible to write a macro that will set the in-game alarm clock to exactly 2 hours from the time the macro is pressed? Also maybe a line that inputs the display message?

Deleted
    The data is there, just doesn't seem to be a means of accessing it. Shame.

Is it possible to write a macro that will set the in-game alarm clock to exactly 2 hours from the time the macro is pressed? Also maybe a line that inputs the display message?
    Code:
    /sw start 7200
    /sw play
    Thats 2hours you can ofc change the value.

I am looking for a macro function to get the link to my present raid progress/lockout for dragon soul. I use this GetAchievementLink(6177) to get my DW kill.

Hi, I'm looking for a macro to my rogue.

I wish something like that:
    /use Blackfang Battleweave Gloves
    /bloody fury

But then, I want in the same macro the comand "/use Adrenaline Rush" but I want to use like that:

First I tap 1 time the button, I use the two first comands, then I tap for the 2 time to use the second comand.

Thanks.

i have no macros at all today but i think i need one for my rogue.

i set tank as 'focus'. is it possible to make a macro that casts tricks of the trade on my foucus target, the tank. it would be very nice if it can cast it without taking my (dps) target away? i hope i express my self somewhat clear =)

/cast [target=focus] Trick of the trade
    should work nicely?

Quote Originally Posted by Happyrogue View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a macro to my rogue.

I wish something like that:
    /use Blackfang Battleweave Gloves
    /bloody fury

But then, I want in the same macro the comand "/use Adrenaline Rush" but I want to use like that:

First I tap 1 time the button, I use the two first comands, then I tap for the 2 time to use the second comand.

Thanks.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Adrenaline Rush
    /use 10
    /castsequence Blood fury, Adrenaline Rush
    "/use 10" is the same as using your gloves, so you won't have to change the macro every time you change equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by roostah View Post
    i have no macros at all today but i think i need one for my rogue.

i set tank as 'focus'. is it possible to make a macro that casts tricks of the trade on my foucus target, the tank. it would be very nice if it can cast it without taking my (dps) target away? i hope i express my self somewhat clear =)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus, help][] Tricks of the Trade

I've been working on this one for a while..
    I'd like a macro that will keep casting Lacerate(Bear) on a target until 3 stacks are present, once the 3rd is up, it will cast Pulverize.
    The current macro I have does 3 Lacerates and then a Pulverize which works alright until I get parried/dodged/miss.
    Let me know if its possible

Quote Originally Posted by Rayume View Post
    I've been working on this one for a while..
    I'd like a macro that will keep casting Lacerate(Bear) on a target until 3 stacks are present, once the 3rd is up, it will cast Pulverize.
    The current macro I have does 3 Lacerates and then a Pulverize which works alright until I get parried/dodged/miss.
    Let me know if its possible
    Macros cannot use conditionals such as stack size of a debuff, or even of a debuff being present.