Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Has Bioware mentioned anything about upcoming class changes?

I just feel like there should have been some changes to some classes already.

There are some changes to Operatives/Scoundrels going through soonish.
    Yub Yub

Good, those scumbags really piss me off.

Why do they piss you off? There aren't much of them in the game as it is. The only class that I've seen fewer of, are powertechs.

Because even one in a warzone can ruin your day, I'm a Sorcerer and they can kill me before their stun even wears off .

Sorcerers are like rabbits, so many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nax View Post
    Because even one in a warzone can ruin your day, I'm a Sorcerer and they can kill me before their stun even wears off .
    Ha! Id almost wish they didnt nerf Ops then. Atleast someone to keep you Sorcs in check. :P

We like damn mosquitoes lol, same dps as them..

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Why do they piss you off? There aren't much of them in the game as it is. The only class that I've seen fewer of, are powertechs.
    There is a ton of them on my server. Inquisitors/Consulars are more popular though.

They piss me off too. They needed a nerf.

I rolled a Gunslinger, he's level 33 right now. I kind of feel like they will end up getting nerfed. They are capable of doing a ton of burst damage, and have a massive amount of CC's. They aren't popular in PVP right now, so I don't think people notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nax View Post
    you play a frost mage dont you

Warzones in a nutshell. Hell, population in a nutshell (replace Inquisitor with Consular for Republic).

While operatives can be strong, they're a one-trick pony. Inquisitors or Consulars have so many different abilities at their disposal that a full team of them can just wreck your day.

*Not my image but gets the point across*

Last edited by Gerion; 2012-01-28 at 09:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerion View Post
    Warzones in a nutshell. Hell, population in a nutshell (replace Inquisitor with Consular for Republic).

*Not my image but gets the point across*

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Dq2lN.jpg

I rolled a Jedi Consular Sage to heal, are those overpopulated too?

Would also like to know if they are decent at 50, they seem very light in AoE heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post

Would also like to know if they are decent at 50, they seem very light in AoE heals.
    Sages and Sorcerers are vastly overpopulated.

Also, yes Sages are good healers.

Deleted

They are the strongest AoE healer there is, I'd say the most powerful healer atm and they can easily make the difference between a kill and a wipe.

Im an endgame sorc healer, your empire equivalent. what we lack in aoe heals we make up for in pure burst healing and very good sustained healing when played right
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm a 50 Sage healer. They are fine at 50. I don't think other classes have more AoE heals, though I could be wrong. You also have Shields, and Rejuvenate.

Deleted
    isn't the symbol for Sorcs the same as for Assassins ?
    i myself play an Assassin Tank ... but i don't do pvp ...

last night i went to Eternity Vault with my guild ... 1 Juggernaut, 1 Assassin, 1 Mercenary, 5 Sorcerers ...
    I'm currently twinking a Powertech Tank just to see if i like it and then swap my main for it ... because i feel very annoyed that there are so many of us

Deleted
    Salvations only downside is that you need to stand in it.

Soa phase transition is litterally the most lol if you have a Sage/Sorc putting down an AoE heal 3 times at viable spots.

Scoundrel/operative and Mercenary/commando don't even come close in Aoe output.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I'm a 50 Sage healer. They are fine at 50. I don't think other classes have more AoE heals, though I could be wrong. You also have Shields, and Rejuvenate.
    I just hit 20 and got Rejuv, love finally having a HoT back. Glad they turn out well, only problem I really have is the "companion" I have...

A Gorn, really??? Very odd having that following me around. My GF is playing some kind of melee Jedi, Sentinal I think and she has 3 companions but I only have the Gorn. When do I get a another, or is alligator boy my BFF?
    Last edited by Primernova; 2012-01-28 at 10:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    isn't the symbol for Sorcs the same as for Assassins ?
    i myself play an Assassin Tank ... but i don't do pvp ...

last night i went to Eternity Vault with my guild ... 1 Juggernaut, 1 Assassin, 1 Mercenary, 5 Sorcerers ...
    I'm currently twinking a Powertech Tank just to see if i like it and then swap my main for it ... because i feel very annoyed that there are so many of us
    Try going republic, Dps sages are soo rare it is not even funny; We have been able to recruit a total of 2 during the last month, where 1 quit playing..

I really like the feel of the powertech, it feels awesome! + They are the king of the hill for nightmare mode atm, just in general the best tank class there is.