Deleted

Quickest class to get 3 companions

Hi All,
    I am looking at creating a profession mule and need a class that will get 3 companions the quickest, i dont care what class it is, can anyone give me some advice on what class to choose please?

Deleted
    sith warrior :P
    8 lvl vette - korriban
    16 lvl 2v-rh - dromund kass
    20 lvl quinn - balmora
    28-30 lvl jaesa - after tatoine

Deleted
    thank you very much

I don't think you can send 3 companions out until lvl 25, which is kinda high if your just making a profession mule. Every class gets their 2 companion as soon as you get your ship. You can do only your class quest and get your ship by lvl 12-13 and Mako makes for a good companion when your trying to do class quests above your level, so a bounty hunter might be a good choice.

Jedi Knights get 3 companions when you finish Coruscant. You can Only deploy 2 at that point tho.

Trooper has Aric, Stupid Ship Droid, Elara, and M1-4X by the time Nar Shadda's over (about level 25).
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Jedi Knight is the fastest to three companions (third companion by the end of Coruscant), Trooper the fastest to four (fourth companion at the end of Nar Shaddaa), I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    You still need level 25 (i think) to be able to deploy all three though, and by that time most classes have their third companion.

Quote Originally Posted by IamNot View Post
    Hi All,
    I am looking at creating a profession mule and need a class that will get 3 companions the quickest, i dont care what class it is, can anyone give me some advice on what class to choose please?
    Jedi Knight. They have three by 15.

You cannot send three till 26 though, at least thats what I remember
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    You still need level 25 (i think) to be able to deploy all three though, and by that time most classes have their third companion.
    Assassins get the shaft there, not sure how sages fare. You get your 3rd companion as an assassin at the end of tatooine class missions.

Deleted
    Bad thing to roll a BH then. They get their third after Tattoine.

'Best' - Jedi Knight (3rd@Coruscant), Sith Warrior (3rd@Balmorra), Trooper (3rd@Taris)

'Okay' - Smuggler (3rd@Nar Shaddaa), Jedi Consular (3rd@Nar Shaddaa), Sith Inquisitor (3rd@Tatooine), Bounty Hunter (3rd@Tatooine),

'Worst' - Imperial Agent (3rd@Alderaan)

Some of them certainly unlock all of theirs a lot faster than others. I was playing Sith Inquisitor to my friend's Sith Warrior, he had all 5 of his unlocked before I even got my healer. Speaking of which, some get their healers really early too (Trooper/Bounty Hunter/Consular/Warrior).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zimon View Post
    sith warrior :P
    8 lvl vette - korriban
    16 lvl 2v-rh - dromund kass
    20 lvl quinn - balmora
    28-30 lvl jaesa - after tatoine
    Jaesa is at 32 after Alderaan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassination13 View Post
    Jaesa is at 32 after Alderaan.
    It's at whatever level you finish your act 1 storyline to be more precise, which can be as early as 28 if you're good at kiting in your last mission.

Not counting ship droid, not being a proper companion, i beleive IA gets it's companions the slowest out of any class in game. First at lvl 8 or so obv, but the second is at the end of Alderaan (worth the wait though). Some classes have three true companions before the IA has two. Our third is then on the very next planet, Taris (Not counting all the end of chapter quests in between), and not counting Quesh, being ubershort, the fourth and fifth are on the next two planets - fourth on Hoth, fifth on Belsavis. However the last three feel pretty spaced out because the planets are quite long and theres a ton of end of chapter quests.

I know that Sith Warrior has 3 companions by the end of Tatooine or Alderaan (not sure which).
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    It's at whatever level you finish your act 1 storyline to be more precise, which can be as early as 28 if you're good at kiting in your last mission.
    Point is I finished Tatooine and it's bonus quests but I didn't recieved her.

Deleted
    Point is I finished Tatooine and it's bonus quests but I didn't recieved her.
    Yeah you won't, it's not linkd to planets at all

---------- Post added 2012-01-28 at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Not counting ship droid, not being a proper companion, i beleive IA gets it's companions the slowest out of any class in game. First at lvl 8 or so obv, but the second is at the end of Alderaan (worth the wait though). Some classes have three true companions before the IA has two. Our third is then on the very next planet, Taris (Not counting all the end of chapter quests in between), and not counting Quesh, being ubershort, the fourth and fifth are on the next two planets - fourth on Hoth, fifth on Belsavis. However the last three feel pretty spaced out because the planets are quite long and theres a ton of end of chapter quests.

I know that Sith Warrior has 3 companions by the end of Tatooine or Alderaan (not sure which).
    By the end of Balmorra class missions, so can be 16.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Yeah you won't, it's not linkd to planets at all

---------- Post added 2012-01-28 at 03:03 PM ----------

By the end of Balmorra class missions, so can be 16.
    Yeah fucking duh, I just corrected him in the same style - "lvl - planet".

Deleted
    Yeah fucking duh, I just corrected him in the same style - "lvl - planet".
    Chill out? Was just giving the exact times.