Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Can you upload that somewhere else please; can't see it.

edit - Also this you did few weeks ago.. https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...jpg?w=a769a065
    Last edited by mmoc804a38cbc4; 2012-01-28 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    -snip-
    I've been messing around with your UI all day today, it's a great pack and I really love the textures. I was also a avid user of your old UI. This version is definitely better, in my opinion.
    Last edited by vulpix; 2012-01-28 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentrytotem View Post
    I've been messing around with your UI all day today, it's a great pack and I really love the textures. I was also a avid user of your old UI. This version is definitely better, in my opinion.
    Thanks man, really appreciate it. And I agree I think it's a lot better than the first QuseUI.

Download link: Quse UI
    It looks like you're using Grid2, so I have a few questions cause im also using it. Hope you dont mind sharing

- How do you make power bars? I did find an old guide, but I couldnt make it work.
    - How do you make Current Health black, and health lost class colored?

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    It looks like you're using Grid2, so I have a few questions cause im also using it. Hope you dont mind sharing

- How do you make power bars? I did find an old guide, but I couldnt make it work.
    - How do you make Current Health black, and health lost class colored?
    For mana:
    - Make a new indicator and call it mana, assign the "mana" attribute/color to it (I went with class color).
    - Set it's size: click rectangle so you can set different height and width. Set width to 0 (0 makes it the width of each frame) and a height.

For current HP:
    - create a new color status and name it whatever you want (went with HP color) and set it to whatever you want.
    - Set the health bar color indicator to the created HP color.
    - create a new indicator and call it whatever you want (went with HP BG), set its frame status below the HP frame status (might have to make everything else's status up one, I don't remember completely).
    - Assign the BG's color status to "Current Health" and set the status color for Current HP to a gradient.
    - The HP BG indicator needs to be a square, so just increase it's size until it fills the frame.

For mana:
    For current HP:
    - create a new color status and name it whatever you want (went with HP color) and set it to whatever you want.
    - Set the health bar color indicator to the created HP color.
    - create a new indicator and call it whatever you want (went with HP BG), set its frame status below the HP frame status (might have to make everything else's status up one, I don't remember completely).
    - Assign the BG's color status to "Current Health" and set the status color for Current HP to a gradient.
    - The HP BG indicator needs to be a square, so just increase it's size until it fills the frame.
    Ah I see. I tried using "invert color" but that didn't make it all black tho the opacity was at it highest. Gonna try your method instead

Thanks for the fast reply btw!

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

My UI, not much going on during that SS.

Made some work after the critics, shot of the ufs with the "extended" focus one (has been requested by many, especially because of the castbar)

Still to fix fonts and such, but in the end it should be nearly finished.

@Ish & Led: you two were right less panels is a good thing.

EDIT: just noticed the castbar on focus goes over power bar, fixed to look like player and target.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

My UI, not much going on during that SS.
    Hey m8, what are those unit frames?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuffler View Post
    Hey m8, what are those unit frames?
    Stuf.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumo View Post
    Can you upload that somewhere else please; can't see it.

edit - Also this you did few weeks ago.. https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...jpg?w=a769a065
    Hmmz, that's strange. Anyway changed the upload host so:

http://www.abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_012611_21xly2v.jpg

edit: the 2 links you linked were exactly the same btw

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Oh me likey, are the unitframes built in oUF? Also I like the textures, happend to remember the name? I really want to try and make a replica, feel I learn so much by trying to replicate other's work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Oh me likey, are the unitframes built in oUF? Also I like the textures, happend to remember the name? I really want to try and make a replica, feel I learn so much by trying to replicate other's work
    No they were made in Stuf, as my lua knowledge is beyond terrible. Texture was probably 1 from Hal, though I really have no clue anymore.

No they were made in Stuf, as my lua knowledge is beyond terrible. Texture was probably 1 from Hal, though I really have no clue anymore.
    That is awesome news! as my lua knowledge is crap, I basically just know how to turn on and off stuff and move things :P
    Then it might actually be possible for me to replicate it!

edit: the 2 links you linked were exactly the same btw
    Worst Ui ever!
    hehe, jk I loves it mucho (as usual with your stuff) ... pixel fonts forever!
    I think im gunna bring back the colon text separator, i like them in your ui.
    <3u
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Grab IshtaraMedia for the texture:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...IshtaraUi.html
    :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Made some work after the critics, shot of the ufs with the "extended" focus one (has been requested by many, especially because of the castbar)

Still to fix fonts and such, but in the end it should be nearly finished.

@Ish & Led: you two were right less panels is a good thing.

EDIT: just noticed the castbar on focus goes over power bar, fixed to look like player and target.
    Aside from the gigantic handful of spacing issues with things not lining up, it looks waaaaaaaaaay better.
    1. I dont think you need the text panel at all for the focus frame. Just lose the % text value for focus and drop the exact health value to the bottom right corner of the health bar.
    2. I think auras would look better lined up with the top of the text panel rather than the bottom of the power.
    3. Shorten the Text for your shards to perhaps just an "S" and keep a decent spacing between the three and put them on top of your health bar in the botttom right corner to mirror the name text on your target frame.

Looking way better, keep it up, <3 it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Grab IshtaraMedia for the texture:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...IshtaraUi.html
    :P
    Oh hai Ish Can't tell you how much I've used your media <3 I always use it when creating a new UI, which lately happends a lot! :P

Glad to hear it, If you haven't redownloaded it since I updated my ui September I would suggest getting the newer version as it is a standalone version and not directly coded into Sharedmedia and I think also has additional textures and fonts.
    <3
    Ish

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Remade my healingframes, kinda satisfied

That is easily the best UI I've ever seen. As a UI Nazi (who hasn't bothered to make a new UI since I started playing again :X) I would kill for a DL link.