Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Hmmz, that's strange. Anyway changed the upload host so:

http://www.abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_012611_21xly2v.jpg

edit: the 2 links you linked were exactly the same btw
    lol didn't even notice they were both the same!

Yeah I was getting some "Error (403)" for the Dropbox link. But thanks now I can see it and I assume everyone else can from the replies...nice ui btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Made some work after the critics, shot of the ufs with the "extended" focus one (has been requested by many, especially because of the castbar)

Still to fix fonts and such, but in the end it should be nearly finished.

@Ish & Led: you two were right less panels is a good thing.

EDIT: just noticed the castbar on focus goes over power bar, fixed to look like player and target.
    I would lower the alpha of the gray over the portraits so they're slightly more visible, as it stands they may be too subtle. Also might replace the alternate resource with a simple icon of some sort. "Shard Shard Shard" seems a bit awkward.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I would increase the alpha of the gray over the portraits so they're slightly less visible, as it stands they may be too distracting. Also might replace the alternate resource with a simple icon of some sort. "Shard Shard Shard" seems a bit awkward.
    fixt :P

<3

Holy paladin Ui
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-30 at 12:12 AM.
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Deleted
    Big SS, and why would you post a healer UI without raid frames showing? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Aside from the gigantic handful of spacing issues with things not lining up, it looks waaaaaaaaaay better.
    1. I dont think you need the text panel at all for the focus frame. Just lose the % text value for focus and drop the exact health value to the bottom right corner of the health bar.
    2. I think auras would look better lined up with the top of the text panel rather than the bottom of the power.
    3. Shorten the Text for your shards to perhaps just an "S" and keep a decent spacing between the three and put them on top of your health bar in the botttom right corner to mirror the name text on your target frame.

Looking way better, keep it up, <3 it!
    Going forward with these suggestion, can you explain better the lining/spacing things? Beware, i'm working on the laptop atm and a1280 reso is absolutely not optimal to work with :P
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Going forward with these suggestion, can you explain better the lining/spacing things? Beware, i'm working on the laptop atm and a1280 reso is absolutely not optimal to work with :P
    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2047/redyx.jpg

Deleted
    Here is my interface:

Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-30 at 12:13 AM.

Ah ok, i thought it was a bigger problem - yeah i tend to leave the alignement work as the last one, just i want to find a way to make a pixel-perfect script so everytime i change resolution (i play on multiple pcs) i don't have to re-do everything everytime (it's just changing a coupleof numbers, but it's pretty annoying)
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted

Something i put together, dont mind the color at the chatframe/skada, my screen is abit strange
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-30 at 12:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/vGyxA.jpg

Something i put together, dont mind the color at the chatframe/skada, my screen is abit strange
    I'd like to see a raid shot in action of this. It's interesting, and I'm interested in seeing your raidframes in action + castbars etc.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-30 at 12:14 AM.

Deleted
    I'd like to see a raid shot in action of this. It's interesting, and I'm interested in seeing your raidframes in action + castbars etc.
    Gonna see if i can get one later today

Deleted
    Hmmz, that's strange. Anyway changed the upload host so:

http://www.abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_012611_21xly2v.jpg

edit: the 2 links you linked were exactly the same btw
    downloadlink?

Deleted
    Nice uis everyone have

Deleted

Raidshot, still cant figure out how to change the font on the buff on the raidframes, and stuf doesnt seem to show rage/runic power/etc on the raidframes + to be able to have the 1px around the raidframes i need to have a black background, and if the health goes down, the power bar kinda blends in with the health which can be annoying ...
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-30 at 08:38 PM.

my UI:
    http://i.imgur.com/DLho5.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't know how to import artwork for kgpanels on a Mac.
    I posted in the legendary "I found Yogg-Saron" thread and all I got was this lousy signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post

Raidshot, still cant figure out how to change the font on the buff on the raidframes, and stuf doesnt seem to show rage/runic power/etc on the raidframes + to be able to have the 1px around the raidframes i need to have a black background, and if the health goes down, the power bar kinda blends in with the health which can be annoying ...
    I wouldn't worry about seeing the amount of "power" on non-mana classes really.
    While it may "fit" with the rest, you don't need to make decisions on how much of it others have, unlike mana.

Deleted
    Thats true as a healer the mana is mostly the thing i would watch at

Deleted
    This would be mine:

Kinda need to update soon since I made this back in WotLK and some parts isnt like I want them :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-30 at 08:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    downloadlink?
    Hehe, I stopped playing around a year ago or so.

I like it, it's all a bit to big for me, but I like it.

As ComputerNerd said, imo you can just hide the non mana users power. That or you could work with kgPanels and parent them and work with different levels, so your raidframes basically sit on top of a underlying black panel.

That and some minor things, like a relative small chatbox and not having enough seperation between lines.