Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Collectinator Addon Review, NAO Qualifiers, Lor'themar Theron Story, MMO Report

Addon Review - Collectinator (by Shamanic)
    Ever wondered which pets or mounts you're missing and where to get them? Time to get Collectinator (Download). This is a simple to use addon that will help you figure that out.

You open the addon on the pet or mount page in your spellbook by clicking scan (top right). This will determine what pets or mounts you currently have and what you are missing. Once Collectinator is open you can also click on the top left icon to switch between pets and mounts.

In the filter menu you have options such as faction, known/unknown, drop type (instance, raid, quest, crafted, mob drop, achievement, vendor & pvp) as well as include or exclude special/world event, collector's editions and the WoW trading card game. You can choose to filter BoA, BoE or BoP, select by how rare the item is and what expansion it comes from. You can also search by name if looking for something specific.

Expanding the item shows the location, including co-ordinates and a mouseover will select the item and shows more detailed information.

Whilst you've got the item highlighted you have the following options - add/remove this item from your ignore list, link the item into your chat and with TomTom integration - the option to add the item to the map and mini-map for tracking.

Whether you're looking for a cool new pet or mount, a serious collector working towards Littlest Pet Shop or Mountain o' Mounts, or looking ahead to pet battles in Mists of Pandaria, this addon will make it easy to find those pets and mounts.

NAO Qualifiers
    The video from all of the Qualifier rounds held in the past few days has been posted in many parts, all with commentary on the match. See the full list for lots of arena matches!

New Lore: Lor'themar Theron Story Now Available!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Blizzard Entertainment is proud to present the latest entry in the "Leaders of Azeroth" short story series: In the Shadow of the Sun!

Lor'themar was not any surer of his thoughts by the day Aethas was scheduled to arrive. As he made his way through Sunfury Spire to the front hall where the archmage would appear, Halduron stopped him, holding out a small bundle of soft crimson wool. Lor'themar took it and held it up as it unfolded, beholding a regal golden phoenix upon its field: the Silvermoon City tabard.

"No," he said curtly, shoving the garment back at his friend.

"You should wear it," Halduron pressed.

"What does it matter?" he answered, striding forward. "Anyone in the service of Silvermoon may bear it."

"It is the symbol of state," Halduron called after him. "You are the head of state. You should look the part."

"I am the regent lord," Lor'themar said, continuing to walk away. "Not the king."

Written by Sarah Pine, "In the Shadow of the Sun" is the 2008 Global Creative Writing Contest winner. To view this story in its original format, head on over to Blizzard.com.

MMO-Report
    The MMO Report has Blizzcon, DDO, GW2, Marvel Heroes, Rift, and Casey's Mail Bag this week!

Last edited by chaud; 2012-01-29 at 10:22 PM.

Woo, a neat addon!

Who's story?
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Addon seems legit, and could prove useful for the future, but also a quick wowhead search isn't that hard either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    Addon seems legit, and could prove useful for the future, but also a quick wowhead search isn't that hard either.
    This addon is rather nice, especially since WoWhead can't tell me what pets I'm missing after collecting so many and losing track.

15+ Year Old Account
    I won't wear this tabard, it makes me look FAT!

Who is this Lor'themar?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakashima View Post
    This addon is rather nice, especially since WoWhead can't tell me what pets I'm missing after collecting so many and losing track.
    Wowhead may not be able to, but the armory can. It'll list what mounts and pets you still need, also the ones you currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakashima View Post
    Your default armory page also shows you both mounts and companions you have and you are still missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Lor'Themar is the Regnent lord of Quel'Thelas. Pretty much, he's the blood elf king. He's just ruling until someone can step up and take the throne seeings how Kael'athas Sunstrider didnt leave an heir

If it was written way back in 2008 why is it just now being "released"? Seems like it's just glorified fanfiction, although it's always nice to get some lore

Addon is pointless. Just go to your WoW armory profile and see what you're missing. Tells you.

I can't believe they are calling that a "new" story and "releasing" it. I mean it's a great story but it's about events from the start of WoTLK. I guess blizzard is just "done" with blood elves.

Useless addon. Just go on your armory and see there, also you see what recieps you miss . Ex http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...epsidedj/mount

Collectinator, eh? Sounds similar to Ackis Recipe List (which is outstanding btw), but for pets and mounts. Brb... downloading

I wish someone would make an add-on that lets you view your characters inventory in game.

is it just me or does that icon look like a penis?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why download an addon when you can armory yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like this addon.. I installed it but it's crap.. I like Collect Me MUCH BETTER. That one even lists pets that aren't avaliable in your region and suprisingly, there's several.

Because it's a useful addon, and it's better and faster than going to the armory. However.... Addons can get outdated. So generally the armory is the better option. http://www.warcraftpets.com/ is the exception though, better for small pets. But no proper alternative for mounts yet that ive seen so far. Perhaps this addon will serve, for now.