Question Where to buy the English EU version (download)?

Hi guys,

I just wanted to buy the digital download of the game, but if I'm on the English website it only lets me choose between the US and Canada when entering the billing information. The only way to choose another country is on the German website, but I don't want to play the game in German.
    Where should I download the game if I want to play on the English EU servers?

Quote Originally Posted by NaotoKan View Post
    Hi guys,

I just wanted to buy the digital download of the game, but if I'm on the English website it only lets me choose between the US and Canada when entering the billing information. The only way to choose another country is on the German website, but I don't want to play the game in German.
    Where should I download the game if I want to play on the English EU servers?
    Well, at least for the physical copy game you can choose any language (I bought the german version - myselves being german - but am playing in english, as I play on a english server, and it makes better sense to have the english questnames and stuff then). On the launcher there is a setting where you choose the language you want to play in.

On the other hand you will also be able to play on the English EU servers with the US version. SWTOR does not limit you to your continent. A friend of mine (who also is using the german game version) made a character on an US Server, for example.
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

So I guess I can buy the US version too then? Because on top of all its about 10 Euros cheaper than the EU version. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by NaotoKan View Post
    So I guess I can buy the US version too then? Because on top of all its about 10 Euros cheaper than the EU version. ^^
    Yes, you can buy US version. It's actually exactly the same as EU English version.

10+ Year Old Account
    ebay.co.uk
    Btw prices have dropped to £25-30.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез