I have a macro that casts Hunter's Mark and then sends my pet in, but I don't want it to re-cast Hunter's Mark if the target already has it. Is that possible?

I've got two different ones that I have been unable to get it to work yet. So any help would be appreciated the first is for my hunter. I was trying to do it so it would cast trap launcher and then a certain trap like freezing trap but cant seem to get it to work.

The second I have been unable to get to work is for my druid so I am not sure if this is possible but I am wanting to get it to try to cast Shred (cat form) and if that fails since it requires you to be behind the target cast claw (cat form) instead.

thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    yo.

I'm trying to make a macro for my Holy Shock that casts Holy Shock if not on CD and Crusader Strike if on CD.
    This works:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=6 Holy Shock, Crusader Strike
    But I use mouseover so.. The macro I've been working on looks like this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover,exists,nodead,help] reset=6 Holy Shock, Crusader Strike;
    But the problem with this is it only shows a "?" on the icon if I don't hold my mouse over a unitframe. So to see these I need to hold my mouse over a target at all time to make it work.. and even tho I hold my mouse over, I cannot use CS since I'm "Invalid target"

But yeah, what I want is it to show the icon of HS if it's not on CD and Crusader strike if HS is on CD even if I'm not hovering.
    Is this possible?
    No, CDs cannot be detected by macros. For the other issue, just add [] after the first conditional, that way it will act "normal" if you don't have a mouseover target.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I have a macro that casts Hunter's Mark and then sends my pet in, but I don't want it to re-cast Hunter's Mark if the target already has it. Is that possible?
    No, macros cannot detect buffs/debuffs/cds/availability of spells etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    No, CDs cannot be detected by macros. For the other issue, just add [] after the first conditional, that way it will act "normal" if you don't have a mouseover target.

No, macros cannot detect buffs/debuffs/cds/availability of spells etc etc etc
    Thanks.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover,exists,nodead,help] [] reset=6 Holy Shock, Crusader Strike;
    made the trick. You understood my question wrong tho. but with this macro; If I have HS on CD it shows CS and after 6 secs it goes back to HS, and if I use CS it goes back to HS.
    I'm a kittycat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    Thanks.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover,exists,nodead,help] [] reset=6 Holy Shock, Crusader Strike;
    made the trick. You understood my question wrong tho. but with this macro; If I have HS on CD it shows CS and after 6 secs it goes back to HS, and if I use CS it goes back to HS.
    ah alright then, I might have been a little too fast with that generic "macros cannot do that" answer

Evening all, I need some assistance with some pet macros as well as some bar toggling:

I want my pet to attack either mouse over or the target
    /petattack [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]
    /petattack [target=pettarget,noexists]
    /petfollow [target=pettarget,exists]

And here I want it to attack my focus target if it is not on it
    #showtooltip
    /petattack [focus=pettarget,noexists]
    /petfollow [focust=pettarget,exists]

I had copied this macro from arenajunkies, which worked and tried to modify it to attack my focus target:
    #showtooltip
    /petattack [target=pettarget,noexists]

Any way to get something similar for whiplash:
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus]Devour Magic;[@mouseover,nomod]Devour Magic;[]Devour Magic

I'm using bt4 and wanted to know how to make this conditional statement work, since it doesn't currently: 0; [pet:felhunter/imp/voidwalker/succubus/felguard]show;hide
    What I want to in essence do is convert some of my bars into pet bars which toggle on and off depending on which pet is out, and if they would share the same keybinds.
    Last edited by kageshishi; 2012-02-03 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    not quite sure about the bt4 one.

<snip> stuff that didn't matter </snip>

As for the third one, I have (or used to, inactive right now) an all-in-one-pet-special-action-button.
    It went something like this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:Felguard]Felstorm;[pet:Succubus]Whiplash;[pet:Imp,help,nodead][pet:Imp,@player]Singe Magic;[mod,@focus,harm][@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Spell Lock;[mod,@focus,help][@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead]Devour Magic
    What it does is Felstorm if FG, Whiplash if Succ, Singe Magic if Imp on yourself unless your target is friendly, Spell Lock (on focus if mod is pressed and target is hostile, else on hostile mouseover or hostile target), Devour Magic (same as Spell Lock, just helpful instead of hostile).

No Voidwalker in there, but I have him out next to never.

Something similar like your proposed macro for whiplash isn't possible, because whiplash has no target, but that green circle thingy (which will just come up if you press that macro).

Hope that was of any help.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2012-02-03 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    Actually, I seem to remember /petattack not taking any macro targeting conditionals (instead using arguments for targetting) - that means that the macro posted would behave as a toggle.

If I'm correct, try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /petattack [target=pettarget,noexists]focus

tyvm Treeston, that macro works to my liking, and thank you for your assistance Tearor, I used part of the macro to setup individual pet bars.

Deleted
    Hello, i suck at macros and i wonder if someone has a good macro for MWC - Meta - Immo - Leap?
    I want the first click to activate MWC and the second meta, the third shall give me immolation aura and the fourth deamon leap.
    I also want the macro to show me the CD of my meta and if possible i shouldnt be able to cast meta unless MWC is up.

EDIT

I found this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-in-one-macro
    But how should i change it if i want to remove deamon soul from it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post

I found this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-in-one-macro
    But how should i change it if i want to remove deamon soul from it?
    remove the line that says "/cast Demon Soul"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello forum.

I Have need of a macro, i use The Razer Naga mouse, And Razer Anansi keyboard.

For my warlock i need a macro on the T6 Anansi modifier key and the naga/keyboard 1 and 2 buttons.

Basically i want to hold T6 Which is CTRL+ALT And hit 1 on my mouse or keyboard to get 1 spell to fire.
    The same deal and keyboard button 2 to get a second spell.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Basically i want to hold T6 Which is CTRL+ALT And hit 1 on my mouse or keyboard to get 1 spell to fire.
    The same deal and keyboard button 2 to get a second spell.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl,mod:alt]Corruption

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    I want to make an macro like this : [nomodifier] /target arena1 and with an mod ( shift or ctrl ) would be /cast [target=arena1] Spell lock

Is there anyone out there who can help me with this, is it even possible?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timpangoeselite View Post
    I want to make an macro like this : [nomodifier] /target arena1 and with an mod ( shift or ctrl ) would be /cast [target=arena1] Spell lock

Is there anyone out there who can help me with this, is it even possible?

Thanks
    Code:
    /use [mod,@arena1]Spell Lock
    /tar [nomod]arena1

I have quite a few separate macros that act the very same.

#showtooltip Earth Shield
    /cast [@mouseover,help,exists][@target,help,nodead][@focus,help,nodead][@player] Earth Shield
    (121 characters)

I want to add a shift modifier for a second spell so I can easily access the spell instead of reaching for something like "5" or "h," which is sorta far when I use the "qweasd" movement keys.

Sorta ignorant when it comes to creating my own macros but I'm just wondering if this would possibly work:

#showtooltip [nomod] Earth Shield; [mod] Chain Heal
    /cast [@mouseover,help,exists][@target,help,nodead][@focus,help,nodead][@player] Earth Shield; [mod,@mouseover,help,exists][mod,@target,help,nodead][mod,@focus,help,nodead][mod,@player] Chain Heal
    (248 characters)
    Edit: Doesn't work..
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-02-07 at 08:05 AM.

How do you incorporate target last target into a macro?

For example casting roar of sacrifice on myself:
    /tar me
    /cast roar of sacrifice
    target last target?

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    /cast [mod:shift] Shadowflame; [nomod] Fel Flame;
    Have problem with that one, it just cast shadowflame no matter what.
    I probably miss something stupid but cant figure out what
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Koraman View Post
    How do you incorporate target last target into a macro?

For example casting roar of sacrifice on myself:
    /tar me
    /cast roar of sacrifice
    target last target?
    Thanks.
    You can just do macro like this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@player]Roar of Sacrifice
    It won't change the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Code:
    /cast [mod:shift] Shadowflame; [nomod] Fel Flame;
    Have problem with that one, it just cast shadowflame no matter what.
    I probably miss something stupid but cant figure out what
    I think there is problem with last ";"
    Try this one:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Shadowflame;[nomod]Fel Flame
    Last edited by Mordret; 2012-02-07 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.