Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    you can with real ID friends
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4270420

>Please note, you will not yet be able to run normal or Heroic Dragon Soul with cross-realm Real ID raids.

Though I like the idea, might be able to get my legendary done and t11 hcs/achis.
    Last edited by mmocca70d558a3; 2012-02-10 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
    I thought you couldn't do DS cross realm yet?
    See the above link, won't work with DS (yet).

Also, take a look @ http://fatalerror.wowstead.com/forum...ds-read-for#c1 for the run I'm scheduling!
    Last edited by mmoc1c984c02b2; 2012-02-04 at 09:07 PM.

Yep you can only do lower tier raids.
    The website will be great for finding good raiders imo. And people who raid at absurd times would benefit alot from this

Deleted
    Wow, awesome! Finally!

How about pressuring Blizzard to enable cross-realm raids for current content?

Then, thanks to OpenRaid (or potential similar websites), we could finally get rid of the need to join guilds and raid on a fixed schedule, but still enjoy challenging content and play with competent people!

[Well, it will also be necessary to make heroic lockouts per-boss, which to avoid abuse will probably require having loot assigned by the game by choosing 2/5 people at random and generating loot usable by them, but one thing at a time]
    Last edited by mmoc2ed287be52; 2012-02-04 at 10:12 PM.

Deleted
    Glad to be of service so far

There have been some great ideas posted already, and development for OpenRaid is generally quite fast, so stay tuned

New content is still not possible X-realm, so I'll add an exception for that, but perhaps Blizzard will make it possible in the future

Can't add my toon http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...1%D0%B0/simple here's my armory. Mb there's a problem with cyrillic names?

Deleted
    Sanya V: this is indeed an encoding issue to do with your name, I will look into this asap so that you can add your character. I'll send you a pm when you can add it

Also added a new other features:
    - Crossrealm raiding - you can now also disable this for specific raids
    - Reputation, 'pvp flag', equipped ilvl all added to the tooltip
    - Improved searching, added 'faction' option
    - Added loot type to raids - all defaulted to 'Group loot' now.

Still adding within a few days:
    - Comments under raids
    - Sort raids by leader reputation
    - Date range selection for searching for raids.
    - And probably lots more!

Just found my first raid group through the website and they are decent and skilled people!
    Really nice idea this website, thanks for it

Deleted
    Nice idea I have two feature requests:
    - allow people to view / search the website without signing up
    - put a link to the site in your first post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Nice idea
    Thanks

- allow people to view / search the website without signing up
    Can do this, I'll see if I can work that in short term

- put a link to the site in your first post
    lol yeah, thanks, I actually couldn't when I posted it because I didn't make 10 posts yet... but now I have

15+ Year Old Account
    I think this idea will be even better after the battletag system has come in. Since then you can just add people through battletag (which is anonymously) and raid through that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuljhin View Post
    Just found my first raid group through the website and they are decent and skilled people!
    Really nice idea this website, thanks for it
    Great to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I think this idea will be even better after the battletag system has come in. Since then you can just add people through battletag (which is anonymously) and raid through that.
    Indeed, but that'll be a while unfortunately. Still, for now this works very well, too

Great idea ! Just to make sure : If I add my Real-ID, will it be visible right away to anyone or only when I signup to a particular raid and only to the raid leader ?

---------- Post added 2012-02-05 at 01:11 PM ----------

Can anyone confirm that you can still find raids using the search feature ? I was able to see them, but I can't anymore after trying to create a raid myself.
    Last edited by DrunkenBeard; 2012-02-05 at 01:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    Great idea ! Just to make sure : If I add my Real-ID, will it be visible right away to anyone or only when I signup to a particular raid and only to the raid leader ?
    Yep, only the moderators (with a star icon) and raid leader of a raid you signed up for can see your Real ID if you fill this in. I've added moderators to this in case they do the invites. The only place it's shown is the raid page, so no one else can see it and it never displays anywhere else.

Even though this is a beta, I won't change this functionality to display it anywhere else, so not to worry I understand people's privacy concerns regarding real ID.

Thanks for the clarifications Kim. Can you please check on the search function ? It doesn't seem to work anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    Thanks for the clarifications Kim. Can you please check on the search function ? It doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Oops, I've fixed it - was adding a few features but forgot to upload one file
    Does it work properly again for you?

I posted some bugs and improvements on the web site's forum
    Last edited by DrunkenBeard; 2012-02-05 at 01:38 PM.

Deleted
    Alriight! Site should now stay up as I'm no longer meddling around in Apache settings
    I'm working in a lot of bugfixes right now so stay tuned
    Last edited by mmoc85539ee516; 2012-02-05 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Awesome idea, hope it takes off and gets a big userdb!

I'll be checking in on this!

Deleted
    Great idea and I look forward to testing it out ^^