Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    I use to mention a lot back in the day that inspiring others is the main reason I post and upload my Ui(s).
    I'm always happy to help keep the creative juices flowing :P

Did you have fun playing with all those panels?

<3
    Ish
    Heh, omg the panels! I have nightmares about them panels :P
    All in all it went pretty well, lots of work with the panels, but it was fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    WTB that lua code, or at least the font you used
    local FONTSIZE = 6 -- name size
    local FONTSIZE2 = 16 -- percent size
    local FONTFLAG = "OUTLINE MONOCHROME"
    local FONTFLAG2 = "OUTLINE MONOCHROME"
    +
    Change to whatever font u use

---------- Post added 2012-02-08 at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ufs are fine imho, buttons are way too big. The panel with datatext looks good, but sometime people wants more buttons, think in that way (so eventally more buttons won't look bad).

My .02$
    Isnt having scale 1 the best for buttons esp if u use a 1 px border for them, i get the same prob when trying to scale them down some buttons look good some are fuzzy,

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    Upload this to wowinterface and give me the download link. PLEASE.
    Same <3 I would love you

Deleted
    using the pixelfont "visitor" for Infinityplates and it's bugging out :s

Deleted
    bugging out ? have u set the font to the correct size?

Hmm, lots of posts to respond to so I will edit this post for each one hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ufs are fine imho, buttons are way too big. The panel with datatext looks good, but sometime people wants more buttons, think in that way (so eventally more buttons won't look bad).

My .02$
    Yeah, I think the buttons look big on this Ui because there aren't many larger elements near them to make them appear smaller. They are the same size as the buttons on my healing Ui. I am going to try shrinking them down a bit and see how I like it
    Also, I have been debating on coding the panel for the tiny little blocks on each side of the data panel to expand an actionbar when clicked on. We will see
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    WTB that lua code, or at least the font you used
    Uhm, I will post it when I get home from work I used pixel_41 from my media pack which is hooge5007 i believe.
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Reminds me of Duke's UI's to be honest. That and to many actionbars.
    I had a feeling you or care would point that out!
    I may add a click panel to remove one of the center actionbars, not sure yet. Although when I make the buttons smaller, the 3 bars may seem less cluttery.
    As far as the resemblance to Duke's work, I did notice that as I was working on them. Duke and I had a conversation in late 2011. He wanted me to send him my Ui since he wasn't really doing Ui's anymore and I told him I was planning on uploading it anyway, which I did a week later. Point being, once I noticed they were slightly resembling the general shape of his unit frames, I decided to continue with them anyway in dedication of Duke since he is not longer making Ui's!
    Obviously I Ish-ified them so they aren't really exactly like his, but I do want them to have a bit of his flavor, and def going to keep the Hal texture in homage to him too!
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Looks good, i think the buttons are way to big aswell, I suppose this is maybe a dps layout? was thinking about position of the raid frames.
    Gunna try smaller buttons :P And yeah this is for dps/tanks mostly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Heh, omg the panels! I have nightmares about them panels :P
    All in all it went pretty well, lots of work with the panels, but it was fun
    Glad you enjoyed it hehe.

Thanks all for the feedback, will post an update soon
    <3
    Ish

Deleted

If anyone got a tip on how to fix the mini-map fuck up id would gladly appreciate it. Using PocketPlot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    snip[/URL]

If anyone got a tip on how to fix the mini-map fuck up id would gladly appreciate it. Using PocketPlot.
    Have you updated to the latest version ? I had the exact same problem on 4.3 release day

Been lurking on here for ages, decided to post my UI. Nothing special, inspired by hundreds of screenshots I see daily. Love this thread
    Last edited by Armando6887; 2012-02-09 at 02:03 AM.

Update:

<3
    Ish

*edit*
    The data text is behind the holy power bars. The bars go away when you leave combat Same thing as in my healing ui.
    Last edited by Ishtara; 2012-02-09 at 05:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Reminds me of Duke's UI's to be honest. That and to many actionbars.
    Needs more Embossing to really look like Duke's UI

As to the size of the buttons, I don't even really see why you need them in the first place. Feels like they're just there as decoration rather than something you'd actually use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post
    Have you updated to the latest version ? I had the exact same problem on 4.3 release day
    Thanks, I had forgotten it wasn't from curse and would there for not show up on the curse quick update thing.

15+ Year Old Account

Heavily influenced by Touchy's UI. I've fixed the default boss frame since recording this, still a work in progress though.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post

Heavily influenced by Touchy's UI. I've fixed the default boss frame since recording this, still a work in progress though.
    This looks really nice, although there are some things you should change (remove the default boss unitframe, better organized buffs etc.)

Deleted
    I want to show my UI but I can't post any links

Deleted
    Uploaded my ui on wowinterface, but seems to take very long for them to check it out before they accept it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post

May i ask you how did you remove the keybind text from your buttons , cuz whenever i try to remove it with Bartender i get an "?" whenever i select something that's not in range with my spell.

15+ Year Old Account
    None of those buttons are keybinds. The binds are all on hidden bars.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Deleted
    Running with UI, looks pretty neat

10+ Year Old Account

My UI, using addons(can't get TellMeWhen to show the lock'n'load proc) , but whould love to make a scriped one :>
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-10 at 11:55 PM.