Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Marketing assistant yies

Many of you have so very interesting professions!

Mine is bit more boring. I'm a clerk at a local supermarket (a very big one). I spend my days throwing away rotten veggies. I'm probably gonna do that until my back is so broken I can't do it anymore D: Or maybe I'll start a small retail business some day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im an Orthopedic Trauma specialized sales rep for a major international company. However, I am also in school working towards a medical degree in orthopedics.
    IBroughtGuns ~ Night Elf Warrior
    Specializing in Protection Services
    Dabbling in Smashing Faces
    Proudly Serving Alliance Since 2007
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/haomarush/Ibroughtguns/advanced[/URL][/url]
    Addiction Guild - http://addiction-haomarush.wowstead.com/

Deleted
    Rockstar

jk, Electrician

I play lots of video games and watch Dragonball Z. Seriously though, I'm unemployed, going to school. So if anything my occupation is student.

10+ Year Old Account
    Professional bum.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Software Engineer for a government contractor.

I'm a Technical Sales Account Manager with the worlds largest producer of colours for the food, drug and cosmetic industries.

It sounds boring, but is very challenging from a technical perspective. Plus I get to learn all the dirty secrets of what actually goes into the food we all eat (in reality, most of it is not nearly as bad as the general populace believes).
    "I have a hard on for Alexstrasza and I don't want her to die before I can make her my personal mount in both of her forms"* Jet Zeppelin
    "give Paragon o kick in their face with your fist "

Deleted
    Studying computer science:P Already got masters degree in material technology but it doesn't really interest me. At the time it was either study in uni/college or work and I picked uni but I guess it was a poor choice when it comes to picking the right subject for me.

With the current one, at least I'm interested in programming and it comes surprisingly naturally for me.. and is hell of a lot better than the jobs I had before (waitress, phone sales person, secretary). But overall, no work is interesting enough to dedicate myself to it. I'm more of a housewife type I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    video game graphic artist for Mobile games

10+ Year Old Account
    Student getting a programming degree and a networking degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    You started as a medic at 20yo?
    19 and change actually
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Hollywood Actor + I make my own stunts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanxys View Post
    Hollywood Actor + I make my own stunts
    Are you Jackie Chan????

---------- Post added 2012-02-09 at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RunItsTheFuz View Post
    (US) Army Medic for the last 7 years. Some of the best, and worst times of my life.
    Off Topic: today is my 27th birthday
    Happy Birthday

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an online shopper at Sainsbury's (UK supermarkt) I jsut walk around the shop collecting all the things people have ordered online...pretty boring and only 16 hours a week, but it will do until I find a "Proper" job
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf View Post
    I'm an online shopper at Sainsbury's (UK supermarkt) I jsut walk around the shop collecting all the things people have ordered online...pretty boring and only 16 hours a week, but it will do until I find a "Proper" job
    Well ill be waiting for you at 8:00pm tonight, you guys are always so polite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Well ill be waiting for you at 8:00pm tonight, you guys are always so polite
    Well, you will be waiting for our drivers but yeah we try to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Law enforcement. Does not go well with raiding though. Just do random runs with friends every now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf View Post

Wait, just hold up a sec... You can order your food and such online in the UK???

Former physicist and optoelectronic engineer. I used to work on an electrically-steered radar project for the Navy, as well as various optoelectronic projects on fiber waveguides. When most people think of radar the image of a big radar dish with a circular concave back immediately comes to mind. Our project involved re-engineering the way that radar waves were generated in order to eliminate the big dish in favor of a device that wouldn't need to be mechanically steered.

Nowadays I work for a law firm, and I compose music and help teach martial arts in my spare time.