Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I found him disturbing for different reasons, mostly because he's a retarded african stereotype who goes "UGUGUGG ALALALAAL!" when he summons zombie dogs

That and the fact he stands like he's a deformed 80 year old with a skinny torso, huge fat belly, and scrawny arms and legs. Last time I checked human beings don't bend over while they run like Velociraptors from Jurassic Park.
    Last edited by LordRayken; 2012-02-11 at 06:19 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRayken View Post
    I found him disturbing for different reasons, mostly because he's a retarded african stereotype who goes "UGUGUGG ALALALAAL!" when he summons zombie dogs

That and the fact he stands like he's a deformed 80 year old with a skinny torso, huge fat belly, and scrawny arms and legs. Last time I checked human beings don't bend over while they run like Velociraptors from Jurassic Park.
    Your thread with same complaining was already locked, do you really need to post this crap everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Your thread with same complaining was already locked, do you really need to post this crap everywhere?
    I requested the lock, brotha'

Also I don't see why I can't post what's disturbing about the Witch Doctor to me in a thread about the Witch Doctor. If anything, him shooting snakes is pretty standard. As far as I know, no one on Earth walks like he does/runs like he does.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

I requested the lock, brotha'

Also I don't see why I can't post what's disturbing about the Witch Doctor to me in a thread about the Witch Doctor. If anything, him shooting snakes is pretty standard. As far as I know, no one on Earth walks like he does/runs like he does.
    maybe because he isn't on Earth, he is a fictional character...

Stop being so frigging uptight, would you rather it be a curly haired Jewish guy so it doesn't offend you?

I think he looks like Robert freeman from Boondocks with his chubby belly.
    Hi Sephurik

Ill be honest he'll probably be the last character I play to max, its not creepiness just that he kind of sticks out really bad from everything that Ive seen.

Honestly I just dont feel like he fits in, if they end up having a jungle zone or whatever this might change my mind.