Not sure if my priests dps is up to par

Currently attempting Heroic Ultraxion in 10 man not sure if his dps is a bit low or not but here is his armory and logs i thought personally his shadow word: Pain was a bit low on uptime but i've never played a shadowpriest endgame.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3198&e=3539 <- Logs.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nosfe/advanced <- Armory.

His uptimes from logs seem to be nice, could go up a bit more, but its on the positive side of the scale.

From SimulationCraft his dps is 32672.7 (for ultraxion style fight.)
    Which means he is slightly lower than usual but could be bad trinket procs/too many fading light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    His uptimes from logs seem to be nice, could go up a bit more, but its on the positive side of the scale.
    I see 80% uptimes, it's not 'nice'. Nice is 97-99%. So it might be the issue.

i've seen logs to be really awkward in ultraxion in terms of uptime.

in a perfect kill where i did quite good dps, i've seen all my dots 40% uptime.

it depends on who's logging as well if i'm not wrong.

due to the way fading light works, i've learnt that uptime checks are not a good statistic on this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariss View Post
    Running through WoLs 10man hc ranks, it seems like almost everyone(with few exceptions) in top 20 got similar uptimes.

Running through WoLs 10man hc ranks, it seems like almost everyone(with few exceptions) in top 20 got similar uptimes.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p...?s=4124&e=4407

Do you need a clap? I do not care really about your own uptimes. Am just saying, that if top 20 people in the world have similar uptimes, then that is not his main issue for the fight. sure, if he could get them up a bit more, that might translate to a slight dps increase, but its not the only factor. also what jervaise said, might be a phasing out issue.

Do you need a clap? I do not care really. Am just saying, that if top 20 people in the world have similar uptimes, then that is not his main issue for the fight. sure, if he could get them up a bit more, that might translate to a slight dps increase, but its not the only factor. also what jervaise said.
    It's not me on logs so I dont need it, ty.
    I am just trying to help. Uptimes CAN be higher, that's all I wanted to say.

Deleted
    As he was using the 4pc t13 mind spike rotation his uptimes are perfectly fine.

VT at 93% is actualy crap considering he doesn't use the MS/MB rotation

79% uptime on VT is bad unless he's got 4pc t13. Ditto for Mind Spike. Even then, it should be up around 85%. Other than that the log looks fine.

Should try to pick up a Cunning of the Cruel if you can. Its better than the Insignia, it does alot of damage even on single targets. Otherwise, gear looks fine. In your comp the priest would do a lot better if the Hunter ran a Dragonhawk/serpent/whatever gives the spelldamage debuff since you're missing 8% spelldamage. That'll be worth 2-4k or so. It'd help the mage, the pally, and even the rogue a bit too. (for that matter, make sure your prot warrior is battle shouting too)

Also, repeat after me: I shall pre-pot a volcanic potion and use one again either during heroism or during my cooldowns.
    Last edited by Felade; 2012-02-13 at 03:47 AM.

you're doing it wrong then.