Quote Originally Posted by Selgar View Post
    Looks good, I feel your pain I'm having the same trouble with epics. And we have yet to ever see a BLF, not normal, not heroic, not even LFR...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elgar/advanced
    thats the most cornbread transmog ive ever seen, though the gear and reforge and spec/gems are fine
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrius View Post
    I am a bit confused, so wich one is better, normal Gurth or Heroic Slicer? Since Slicer droped few times on our Yor'sajh kills and guild just sit me and other warrior out for DKs and their bloods OS/Unholy.

Also about trinket choices, is Bone-Link Flesh a lot worse compared to trinket from Ultra (forgot the name)? We will probably down HM Ultra this week (damn Lunar New Year slowing progression :P) so should I hoard EP for it or pick up shoulders and/or Heroic Bone-Link Flesh? As far as it goes it's only me who still don't have heroic Bone-Link Flesh, but I bet 2 warriors we have on roster will be after Ultra trinket.

P.S.
    Ret is my OS soon to become MS due to OP 4set for druids/warriors and DK tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    Depends on the fight. While BLF is good on single target fights (as in, Ultraxion for example), Creche (ultraxion's trinket) is better. Specially if you are able to time your cooldowns with the trinket proc.

Personally, I'd go with BLF over Creche, if you had to choose one of the two. You'll want the best one to progress through the rest of DS. BLF is just about as good as Creche for Warmaster, given that half the fight you'll be attacking 2 adds (making BLF better than usual), and because it's harder to time cds with creche proc. Regarding spine, most likely you won't be using either trinket (you'll be using Rotting skull + EoU) so that leaves out madness. On madness, once again, BLF is in my oppinion superior. The attack from BLF will proc spellweave and it will be extremely useful for bloods (both during the first 4 platforms and on phase 2, where the burst damage is very important)

I would go with hc slicer. More consistent damage, less reliability on RNG
    Rate me as well. :3

I have also option on EP to get either heroic shoulders but leave 391 chest OR get shoulders from spine but will have to switch to LFR chest, because we just killed Ultra and there is HUGE line for chest token. Have like 3 priests, 4 paladins and 2 warlocks, and most of them got shoulders and beat me on EP lol.

Deleted
    @Larrius

As usual, run your character throw wowreforge. It will give you expertise a bit over cap, but will increase your mastery 100 over crit.
    Enchants check out, and so do gems. Talent tree and glyphs look good.

9.5/10

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    @Larrius

As usual, run your character throw wowreforge. It will give you expertise a bit over cap, but will increase your mastery 100 over crit.
    Enchants check out, and so do gems. Talent tree and glyphs look good.

9.5/10
    I use AskMrRobot for reforges, wich one is actually better?

WoWReforge is better from what i've actually heard.

wow/en/character/ragnaros/Kaenas/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Canas View Post

Everything looks good to me just need to get tier helm and shoulders off spine. You could also take the point out of repentance and put it into something else though not really a big deal. 9.5/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canas View Post

It's more configurable, since you can ignore enchants/gems assuming your options are the best, while MrRobot may sometimes advise you to enchant Precision on boots rather than Mastery (in example).

Deleted
    @Vynka
    Everything looks good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanma View Post
    @Vynka
    Everything looks good
    Except for the useless repentance, i can't see anything wrong
    9,5/10

Currently working on HM Spine and was wondering if anyone could see anything worth upgrading on my set etc. I know my shoulders aren't BiS but we haven't been fortunate enough to have the shoulders drop from reg Spine. I am using RS for the fight normally over apparatus.

us battle net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/L%C3%AEte/advanced

if it won't load the toons name is Lîte (i alt code 652)

Thanks a bunch =]

Deleted
    Again, repentance is useless, and in Spine the point in divinity may (i'm not doing hc spine yet) be a dramatical improvement to quality of life. Everything else seems perfect.

I have 397 shoulders badge and enough VP to get the VP gloves, but I suspect it is suboptimal (can't tell accuratelly, I'm on univ), any thoughts?

Finally got new weapon
    Last edited by mmoc64d91a2d32; 2012-02-14 at 10:48 AM.

Rate me please

And help me improve my damage plz: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3...2&e=510#Anaxie

Come on anaxie you can find more threads to post your logs in. GOGOGOGO

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Come on anaxie you can find more threads to post your logs in. GOGOGOGO
    It's funny because your jelly.

Also your rate is 5/10
    I'm not going to say why though.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-02-22 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    It's funny because your jelly.

Also your rate is 5/10
    I'm not going to say why though.
    Hahaha, not do you only come here and rub your freaking logs in my face you also assume that they make me jealous. That's just pathethic.

It's a Spine HC armory you are rating btw. But I guess you're probably too busy fapping to your Gurth RNG to realize.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Hahaha, not do you only come here and rub your freaking logs in my face you also assume that they make me jealous. That's just pathethic.

It's a Spine HC armory you are rating btw. But I guess you're probably too busy fapping to your Gurth RNG to realize.
    I wasn't aware you could down spine heroic before bypassing the gunship.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-02-22 at 10:15 AM.

Maybe he wasn't in the roster who kill it (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Shew/advanced random player from his guild)

Rate me please
    9.5/10 cause your Transmo belt is a bigg fail.
    Get this one instead "Waistguard of Reparation" ( seems im too much newb to post links )

And to the one who will rate me. I raid daytime only in a 10 man with tiny roster of whom 80% is failer

Hertogjan Silvermoon EU

OMFG WHAT I love you thanks and many many blessed children may you have.

---------- Post added 2012-02-22 at 10:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thakah View Post
    Maybe he wasn't in the roster who kill it (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Shew/advanced random player from his guild)
    Guild killing doesn't make him better. We carried tons of trials through 7/7H 8/8H and kicked them when trial ended. Still gave them loot and things like heroic Gurth but if the're not a fit tough.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-02-22 at 10:45 AM.

OMFG WHAT I love you thanks and many many blessed children may you have.
    Happy to help.. Got any tips for the Boots? BT hates me

Hertogjan Silvermoon EU