Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    needs more nudity!

this is me, busting my moves on the bridge

Wow, wish my graphics could look like that, Atreyu. Unfortunately, my computer would shit itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    As i was riding to Fortunes Shore on the PTS to snoop around for any signs of the Carnival starting, came across this cool looking sky as i passed the Iron Fortress in Freemarch

World event boss in Ember Isle!

So, to test it out, I unchecked the low quality render option. Everything looked so much better, and I was getting about 8fps. And then "the air starts to warm", so I had to revert back to the low-quality render.

Anywho, now for some screenshots.

My 36 high elf mage and his elemental, Zod, just coming back to life after getting slaughtered by an earth rift, in which we defeated the 4th stage after the timer ran out.

Me and Zod looking at the top of the earth rift coming out of the sky, targetting the leader of an invasion.

My female dwarf rogue in stealth. Yes, she is actually stealthing in that shot, even though she is completely visible for all to see.

And my male mathosian cleric in combat with a white blob of taffy, trying to masquerade as a water elemental.

And thus is how I see the rift world in low-quality render. But at least I can get 15-20 fps, except in Sanctum, I get about 6-8fps.

I might run around and take some cool screens to post here later.
    Hopefully one will involve a certain squid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I might run around and take some cool screens to post here later.
    Hopefully one will involve a certain squid.

Like this one? <3

Best of luck the fight is no joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    And thus is how I see the rift world in low-quality render. But at least I can get 15-20 fps, except in Sanctum, I get about 6-8fps.
    I feel your pain when I play aswell on my laptop. Although it still looks better than alot of other MMOs even in the low quality mode.

All these screenshots make me want to play other classes/races, but I haven't even got my first 50 yet.

You mean like this one Azuri?
    http://i.imgur.com/O71bP.jpg

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 03:10 PM ----------

I've put together a gallery of screenshots I took today.
    Some from around Meridian but primarily shots from Hammerknell. It's pretty epic.
    http://imgur.com/a/q2YQ9#38

Keep them high-res pics coming!

Playing Rift on and off. Found max level boring, so I make a bunch of alts.
    Just need gloves to complete the clown suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post

Playing Rift on and off. Found max level boring, so I make a bunch of alts.
    Just need gloves to complete the clown suit.
    That's easily achieved with dye. Low-level apothecaries can make cyan dye, which would fit the clown suit when applied to the gloves.

Deleted
    Zone event boss on Ember Isle. (Counted about 50 people fighting it, massive zerg.)

Zone event boss on Ember Isle.

Broken tower in Stillmoor.

Death Rift.

Water on Ember Isle.

About to open a Raid Rift in Stillmoor.

Skeleton in Stillmoor saying hi.

Volcano on Ember Isle.

Chilling outside Sanctum.

(Screenshots looks kinda shitty when rescaled..)
    Last edited by mmoc37d8d80d18; 2012-02-10 at 04:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tenticals!

GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

More low-quality shots! This is me taking on the fire and earth invaders of Gloamwood.

First one out is Pahoeh, the magma elemental.

Next was the EC-1203 Devastator.

And last was the Golden Juggernaut.

As always, I apologize about the poor quality of my screenshots, but my playability is > quality of looks. Click on the images to see them a bit bigger. I still think the game looks pretty decent in low-quality.

And my personal fav:

Some of my Rift screenshots taken over a month of playing, played at launch but recently resubbed on US shards due to EU shards being dead! i'll just let the pictures speak for their selves.

Last edited by Winkleslob; 2012-02-15 at 09:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valthios View Post
    And my personal fav:
    were you looking for Mankrik's wife on that one?

Deleted
    What are the tier sets like in this game? anybody got any ingame shots of the latest tier items?

Quote Originally Posted by Sithiwa View Post
    What are the tier sets like in this game? anybody got any ingame shots of the latest tier items?
    Started a thread here, but not had time to do much yet. Quite a few sets to get through. I actually have some more screenies to put up, will do that later this evening.