Thread: My dream girl

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Exclamation My dream girl

We'll to start off she would have to be slightly damaged or flawed. I don't want someone perfect as I myself am flawed. I don't mind if she has been hurt in the past. I think this is because I understand and realize what it's like to fear trust, emotions and be afraid. However, she would have to be willing to open herself up to those that can uncover her shroud of mystery. Also, she would still have to be a good person willing to help people. Also, shy much like myself yet also knows how to hold a conversation. Should would have to have a deeper reflection about things and the properties of her soul. She would have to be intelligent and slightly dangerous an analogy of playing with sharp knives comes to mind. She would have to have the ability to hide her dark undertones and appear completely normal. Conversely if you play close attention she would give away subtle hints to her deeper personality. Finally she would have to be mostly incontrol of her emotions in all types of situations the precence of being as cool as a cucumber comes to mind.

So that's the girl I believe I would want intelligent, sexy, complicated, secretive, flawed, shy and a little dark. At the same time helpful, loving, careful and understanding. We could appear completely normal to others yet share a beautiful complicated relationship filled with many tripwires and full of passion and love just below the surface. Maybe I want a contradiction? Maybe this type of girl doesn't exist. I have been known to be wrong before maybe this type of girl I describe isn't right for me?

Please share your comments and possibly share what you believe as to be the perfect mate for you.
    Last edited by sandmoth12; 2012-02-19 at 02:47 AM.

I believe in not creating false ideals in my mind and that the perfect girl for me is simply someone I can relate to and enjoy spending time with and that love will grow through shared experience not because of any conformity on her part to some dumb template I made up years ago.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

This song:

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much myself with tits and a vag
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    pretty much myself with tits and a vag
    Has a beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyman64 View Post
    Has a beard.
    lol nah im clean shaven it's all good
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    My dream girl would have 32gb RAM, a 4,0GHz processor and large tits.

10+ Year Old Account
    I deleted the off topic stuff. Anything else will be infracted. Don't like the thread topic, don't post.

you can't expect or create what your dream girl would be.

An obsessive, psychotic stalker that would murder on a whim to help Skelington. Like Yuno.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    An obsessive, psychotic stalker that would murder on a whim to help Skelington. Like Yuno.
    That's creepy...

OT: My avatar is very much related to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkphish View Post
    you can't expect or create what your dream girl would be.
    But most people have an idea in their head what they would like.

Obviously the chances of "the one" being your dream girl is slim to none.

Deleted
    I haven't found her yet so how could I possible know?

10+ Year Old Account
    any1 that would love me is fine by me =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't stick with that idea for too long, might end up quite miserable.

when you feel you love someone you move on from there, that`s all that matters... if you seek perfection and to find your "perfect girl", you`ll never find it, because no one is perfect, and that`s what you want, your "dream girl".

Deleted
    My dream girl is an inconceivable mass of experiences and emotions, I can't hope to predict what she would be like, though I do have some physical expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I can understand this. I think someone would be really interesting if she had all those murderous urges yet realized they are wrong and could completely control them. That would be beautiful to me. Because I believe we all have those urges hidden in deep spots.

If my dream girl was truly a girl..
    It would matter more how she would make me feel rather than how she is. Of course, being a nice person would help.
    But to me, it would be more important if she would make me comfortable about being myself.
    Someone to have fun with. Laugh. Share the highs. Share the lows.
    I'm not looking for a trophy, I'm looking for an extension of myself. Or a complement.

But honestly? She wouldn't even have to fit the pattern. As long as I have something to give, and I feel she has something in turn to give me.

Well, go get her! Posting here is essentially a step AWAY from what you want. You are farther from acquiring said girl than you were before this post, SO GO GET HER! GO! GO! GO! You Got this! And post pix!

My dream girl has pink hair and is equally as silly/entertaining as I am. She's quite attractive with a nice figure, and matches the deviant side of my personality with one of her own. I also happen to be dating this girl now. It's quite fantastic.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8