Thread: My dream girl

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A simple girl, who doesn't expect to be treated like a Princess, the kind of girl who loves nights in eating pizza watching movies vs going to fancy-pants restaurants, or other such venues.

So basically, the one I have

10+ Year Old Account
    My dream girl has to be okay with me playing on my computer a lot. Maybe play on the PC herself (doesn't have to be the same game, but she has to understand my gaming). I don't want a skinny girl, but someone with a few extra pounds, since I'm "blessed" with them myself. She has to have humor, and be compassionate. Someone who helps others, maybe a nurse or something.

In other words: my perfect girl is the woman that I'm married to for almost 11 years now.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    I can understand this. I think someone would be really interesting if she had all those murderous urges yet realized they are wrong and could completely control them. That would be beautiful to me. Because I believe we all have those urges hidden in deep spots.
    Control them? wut

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Control them? wut
    In complete control of those urges and emotions. To me recklessness is messy and unattractive.

In complete control of those urges and emotions. To me recklessness is messy and unattractive.
    Controlled chaos is awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Controlled chaos is awesome?
    Society and life is controlled chaos. Get used to it.

Society and life is controlled chaos. Get used to it.
    Also being from California, I'll have to agree.

She needs to be hot, smart, and not annoying..

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does the OP come off as a scary eHarmony ad?

Anyways, my perfect girl is Sarah Jessica Parker.

My dream girl would be a copy of myself, except for she would have to be a little bit more active and push me into doing things LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rec View Post
    Why does the OP come off as a scary eHarmony ad?

Anyways, my perfect girl is Sarah Jessica Parker.
    Please don't call me scary that hurts. I didn't mean to be...sorry =(

Deleted
    An obsessive, psychotic stalker that would murder on a whim to help Skelington. Like Yuno.
    Ahh... where's the previous avatar... would have been perfect lol

Because I'm a selfish and generally horrible person, somebody who has no expectations for me to change who I am or what I do for whatever reasons not involved with health. If for some reason I became morbidly obese or something, then said somebody would have to be very pushy about getting healthy again.

I've met mine...but she was engaged to a co-worker and as much as it sucked at the time I'm glad I didn't move on that. I'm not picky though, I find many personality types attractive as long as they aren't a control freak or judgemental/mean. I will admit I find (good) tattoos extremely sexy though, so I guess my dream girl would have a few of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Because I'm a selfish and generally horrible person, somebody who has no expectations for me to change who I am or what I do for whatever reasons not involved with health. If for some reason I became morbidly obese or something, then said somebody would have to be very pushy about getting healthy again.
    Came in this thread because I saw this name. Not disappointed, good show bp

To Skelington, that is boring.

To Skelington, that is boring.
    Really? I would say to have those same urges and yet be able to control and not act on them adds a whole new level of depth and complexity to the game.

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 04:20 PM ----------

We'll now that I read my original post. It came off sounding kinda emo and to dark. Not the effect I was going for. I changed it a little bit. Would still love more comments/discussion. I realize I may never find a girl exactly like this which is why the thread is about you dream mate.

Shortish (5ft 4 - 5ft 10)
    Cute
    Changes hair a lot (colors etc and makes them all work)
    Has to be madly in love with music or photography (bonus if both)
    Skinny but not grossly skinny. (I am not shallow but its hard to like someone if you dont like them physically because snuggling etc is something i enjoy)
    Very deep about certain subjects
    Takes debates and other peoples opinions well even if they are entirely opposite of hers
    Likes my friends (vise versa too!)
    Doesnt mind that I love to game.
    Has to love cheesy romantic stuff (Its my only strong point!)

all the good stuff I'm sure I could go on all day.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We'll to start off she would have to be slightly damaged or flawed. I don't want someone perfect as I myself am flawed.
    After I read this I was already done reading.

Because any human is perfect, right?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    My ideal man?

Visually a "smooth operator" (Don't want to cuddle with walking sandpaper, who's idea of manliness is also being a RUG!).

Has a physical presence and bearing (he can walk into a room, and without a word, command attention. Move over Sean Connery!).

He's intelligent, wise and has some faith (too hold conversations than just popular media and with passion [passionate of ideas]; understands consequences from experience [and/or appreciates history to learn from them]; has a mind that seeks to answer the questions of the "unknown" that science itself can't answer).

He's self-confident but not conceited (he sets his own path in life, but acknowledges the journey takes more than him).

Believes in traditions and holds strong ethics (doesn't throw away what has worked for thousands of years for something new because it's "kewl"; and has a conscience to know "right" from "wrong").

Appreciates the Arts (for a man with passionate ideas must also shore them up with artistic appeal).

Technical but not clinical (he loves to creates things with his own hands, yet "organic" enough to not be so linear and cold)...

A down to Earth good soul who's passionate about life inside and out.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."