Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    am I the only one confused how a mod can be the first to respond but here i am responding now a couple posts down...

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    am I the only one confused how a mod can be the first to respond but here i am responding now a couple posts down...
    He doesn't moderate this forum, which is good imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pipboyedshadowmourne View Post
    maybe its you who is misinformed
    "Yeah, well, you're stupid!"

Please, if you're going to argue with the citizens of the nation you're bashing, at least come up with a better retort.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    You must be new to this world. On behalf of planet Earth, welcome.
    Don't wanna tell you how to do your job but... lock this thread yeah? for obvious reasons...

10+ Year Old Account
    Like many others said, maybe you are new here (Planet Earth)

its odd to see a troll account with over 100 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

I don't know stating the obvious seems hardly worth such a topic though.

did they use nukes, well yes.
    hours or days later the war ended as a result.

Who will really know if the nuke killed more then the war would of.
    Save 1 save a 1000 etc
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by pipboyedshadowmourne View Post
    they dont let who they want to have Nuclear weapons but they are the only that used them against civil population
    to be fair it was seeing that destruction that made everyone, US included, go "oh crap, we should never use these again"

can't debate most of the others though. The US freedom is exaggerated, but remains decent. You're still not in danger if you happen to be the wrong religion in this country (except if you're a muslim. can blame the terrorists for that)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Folks, Synthaxx is not a moderator for this forum, and therefore cannot lock it...

OP: I'd politely ask you to inform yourself even a little bit before making threads bashing a country you know nothing about. Even if the things in that list were true instead of being mostly fabricated/over-dramatized by the media, only one of them (police brutality) would make us any less free.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my God... this is just... lol wow.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    Who will really know if
    I can't think of a lot of things that are more awful than what if ww II discussions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    its odd to see a troll account with over 100 posts.
    just a dedicate troll i guess :P

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ragefury View Post
    Don't wanna tell you how to do your job but... lock this thread yeah? for obvious reasons...
    he isnt the mod for these forums, he cant lock them :\ the rest of the mods must be on holiday or something, think boub might need to hire some more mods :P

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    to be fair it was seeing that destruction that made everyone, US included, go "oh crap, we should never use these again"

can't debate most of the others though. The US freedom is exaggerated, but remains decent. You're still not in danger if you happen to be the wrong religion in this country (except if you're a muslim. can blame the terrorists for that)
    If that were true then they wouldn't have used it TWICE, and both times on CITIES inhabited by civillian men, women and even little children... All wiped off the face of the map in one fell swoop. In actual fact they classified reports on the ground after the nuclear bomb drops in Japan. The aftermath was so atrocious it even made Hitler look less crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    he isnt the mod for these forums, he cant lock them :\ the rest of the mods must be on holiday or something, think boub might need to hire some more mods :P
    Think I could be one?

Trollface.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    You're most likely the 99% no matter where you live D:
    That's hilarious because the USA has one of the worst standards of living among developed countries. Enjoy your oppresive police state

Quote Originally Posted by xsistor View Post
    If that were true then they wouldn't have used it TWICE, and both times on CITIES inhabited by civillian men, women and even little children... All wiped off the face of the map in one fell swoop. In actual fact they classified reports on the ground after the nuclear bomb drops in Japan. The aftermath was so atrocious it even made Hitler look less crazy.
    Except for the millions of lives saved by ending the war.

the USA is imo one of the most retarded countries of the world anyway. They send people into jail without having any proof ( like in quantanamo bay , which is supposed to be closed already ). They shoot at innocent people in their choppers , in some states recording police officers will get you into jail just as long as a someone who raped someone , which obviously shows how corrupted they are , they partly screwed over the total world economy , they always want to be the biggest and best ( cold war ) , SOPA and ACTA is comming from the USA , you cant say black or the next thing you know is that there are 10 people standing around you , the person with the most money will be superior in a court

Deleted
    reading people justifing USA makes me think they are no different from talibans

i hope i dont get talibanned by this post