Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    These are all obvious points to use feral charge and all times which i expect every cat would do it, what i think the question was and what i was at least saying is its not viable to do it at any other point. for example when the orb is bouncing on zon'ozz you can run out and charge back in or on yor'rsarge you can because you either need to be spread or stacked and leaves no time for leaping (other then running to blobs etc)

But I agree with Mihir and all those times to use it, but that should be common sense. (when far away from your target leap?)

yes you made your point very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    The only time you should be using feral charge is on warmaster melee ads after a charge.
    Yes, you're better off staying on the target and keeping your rotation going, most fights don't even allow for you to run out and in all the time.
    I can't think of any fights in DS that would allow for it.

Yes thats what i meant Oak-qt, there are those moments where you have to charge or you would just miss out on dps. But yeah its those other moments where you can run out and charge back in. Basicly that is every time tigers fury comes of cd and you have the oportunity to run out because the fights doesnt requiere you to be somwhere or do something in that moment.
    Last edited by gardner; 2012-02-14 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    Im strugling with deciding to go more Mastery OR Haste. My dps is fine but i feel i can Push it at bit more.

btw. i know my neck is crap will buy valor one tomorrow

corrently progressing on yor sahj HC

Here is a link for my armory and worldoflogs

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ipnir/advanced

HC - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-csdsylpjs4m18y3q/

Normal - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-csdsylpjs4m18y3q/

Deleted
    I would suggest to try a haste build, it allows for a smoother rotation, especially when you targetswap a lot on targets that wont see the full benefit of your bleeds (oozes), and also for swiping the black phase adds.

You can safely drop a bit of hit and expertise, you are over the cap on both and those hit/exp points past the cap give zero dps.

If you change your reforging like this:

Relic: Exp -> Hit
    Neck: Exp -> Haste
    Shoulders: Mastery -> Hit
    Back: Mastery -> Haste
    Chest: Crit -> Haste
    Hands: Exp -> Haste
    Feet: Exp -> Mastery

Your secondary stats will change as follows:

Hit: 960 (was 970, 9 past the cap)
    Exp: 755 (was 816, 35 past the cap)
    Haste: 1915 (was 1389)
    Mastery: 1111 (was 1705)
    Crit: 620 (was 481)

Also try to replace your Starcatcher Compass with a Vial of Shadows if possible, even the LFR version of Vial is already better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    Im strugling with deciding to go more Mastery OR Haste. My dps is fine but i feel i can Push it at bit more.

btw. i know my neck is crap will buy valor one tomorrow

corrently progressing on yor sahj HC

Here is a link for my armory and worldoflogs

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ipnir/advanced

HC - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-csdsylpjs4m18y3q/

Normal - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-csdsylpjs4m18y3q/
    Yeah go for haste and save your berserk for aoe on the ads phase, I find i can finish in the top 5 dps if I do this (we have 4 leg staff mages and a daggers rogue that always beat me)

Deleted
    thanks for the reply! will try its out. thoug it leads me to a questing would it be worth using [Kiroptyric Sigil] with Bersek on black phase adds ? coz i havent been lucky on getting vial of shadows ?

/Sleipnir

Deleted
    Yep, that would probably be quite nice.

Deleted
    Hi there felllow kitties!

I switched from my priest to my druid a week ago and I would like to get your opinion on my feral cat. It used to be my alt character.

Here is the link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lufia/advanced

I ran it to through simcraft and it says haste > mastery > crit > hit=exp.
    We are progressing on Yorsahj HC so I'm capping hit and exp and try to keep haste and mastery while reforging out of crit. I also take 2-3 Void Bolt stacks so the MT has less stacks and is more healable.

Here is a log from last night if you wish to evaluate that also:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b4ozayih3owbwhs8/

I've tanked Morchok though :P.

Greetz

Deleted
    A question i have wrath of unchaining 403 (Spine normal), Kiroptyric Sigil 397 (VP trinket) and Starcathers compass 397. i know i should use wrath of unchaning but which of the other two should i use for feral cat, and im mastery reforged cuz im tanking 4 bosses and dps 4 bosses

Well i feel i can do more dps so i was wondering if you could check if i do anything wrong etc.
    I currently reforge to hit/exp (yeah im 8 over cap) and then mastery, but i see alot of ferals going for haste instead of mastery.

eu .battle .net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Ythel/advanced
    Logs: worldoflogs .com/guilds/149610/

pro 13.37 mastery btw Mihir
    Last edited by Ythel; 2012-02-20 at 05:55 PM.

Sorry guys if im offtopicing here or it was mentioned before, but i have alt feral druid, and i have dilema about weapon choice, i have lfr kiril, hc domo staff and normal staff from DS from yosh, which should i use as cat?
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    Sorry guys if im offtopicing here or it was mentioned before, but i have alt feral druid, and i have dilema about weapon choice, i have lfr kiril, hc domo staff and normal staff from DS from yosh, which should i use as cat?
    N Spire as cat, LFR Kiril as bear

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    N Spire as cat, LFR Kiril as bear
    Thanks, was thinking the same, but wanted to hear from someone who is more in to this
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    please see if there is anything i can improve .

Well first of all your above expertise cap which is at 780 expertise, u currently have 856.
    And you should get the heroic rhyolith cape if you have the chance, aswell as a better trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ythel View Post
    Well first of all your above expertise cap which is at 780 expertise, u currently have 856.
    And you should get the heroic rhyolith cape if you have the chance, aswell as a better trinket.
    I've tried to get my exp lower but it doesnt seem to work because then my hit will be higer. And the trinket is indeed a prob

I've tried to get my exp lower but it doesnt seem to work because then my hit will be higer. And the trinket is indeed a prob
    Well try getting the hc firelands relic then, as that doesnt have any expertise on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ythel View Post
    Well try getting the hc firelands relic then, as that doesnt have any expertise on it.
    Good idea, thanks! Have you got any idea why my dps is really low perhaps? If those two are the only probs then why is it so low?

Good idea, thanks! Have you got any idea why my dps is really low perhaps? If those two are the only probs then why is it so low?
    Uhmm, dont know how your rotation is, but your keeping rip, rake and savage roar up right?
    and do u have logs btw?
    [CENTER]